Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    charltonJ said:

Having to put my dog that I've had for 15 years down today. Miserable end to a miserable year. My birthday today as well

Big cyber hug sent to you.

Remember the 15 years of good times...
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

Cheers everyone appreciated! Had her since I was 10, pretty heart breaking!

Lost my dog earlier this year mate. Best wishes to you.
  • Options

When you record a film and they put a bloody news break in the middle and you only get the 1st half of it as the sky box recognises it as a separate programme.

Yep - especially on ITV2 & 4. A right bugger that.
    Odd. I've never had this problem. Been recording all the 007 films the last few weeks and they've recorded fine while being split. Maybe you should add "Series Link", Sky Q does this automatically.
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

Having to put my dog that I've had for 15 years down today. Miserable end to a miserable year. My birthday today as well

Sorry to hear that, J mate
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Being told I have no soul by a complete stranger....

but are you a soldier?
  • Options
    Man flu. I've had this for 4 days now & it's getting worse every day. I think it may be developing into actual flu like women get
  • Options
    Quadriceps Tendonitis in my right knee. Struggling to walk.
  • Options

Probably gout...
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Probably gout...
    Don’t think it is, it’s been giving me a problem for the last couple of months, despite that, I’ve carried on walking over 50 miles a week. It slowly got worse, me thinking I’ll walk it off. The pain is above my knee, anyway I’ve tested it for the last couple of days and it’s a bit better. Appointment with the doc, if I can get one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Riviera said:

Probably gout...
    Don’t think it is, it’s been giving me a problem for the last couple of months, despite that, I’ve carried on walking over 50 miles a week. It slowly got worse, me thinking I’ll walk it off. The pain is above my knee, anyway I’ve tested it for the last couple of days and it’s a bit better. Appointment with the doc, if I can get one.
    Sounds similar to what I had this time last year. Turned out to be Patella tendinitis. Swelling directly above the Knee and could not bend it for about a week and even after that the swelling took long time to clear up even after physio and acupuncture.
  • Options
    Pierce Brosnan
  • Options

Pierce Brosnan

He annoys you or he is the cause of Guinness' dodgy knee?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Being told I have no soul by a complete stranger....

I got given a leaflet with that on on the 28th December when walking to a restaurant, he then tried to give me another when we walked by on our way home. I told him he'd already given me that paper telling me I have no soul, I informed him Jesus didn't die for my sins, he died for the dickheads of 2000 years ago's sins. I finished off by telling him god wouldn't approve of his extremist views on those that aren't christian or catholic...

After all all sin can be forgiven...

Really pissed me off.
  • Options
    Annoy Makes me fecking angry, just seen my first "unwanted Christmas present" puppy looking for its second home in two weeks
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Annoy Makes me fecking angry, just seen my first "unwanted Christmas present" puppy looking for its second home in two weeks

Make my blood boil
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Who the actual... How spectacularly ignorant can you get
  • Options
    That sort of twat should have their house bulldozed while they watch
  • Options

Riviera said:

Probably gout...
    I was jesting, mainly because of your handle.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

That sort of twat should have their house bulldozed while they watch on a telly from inside

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I does get worse a kc registered breeder was offering to hold puppies until Christmas Eve if they were Christmas gifts. Absolute joke.........
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

I does get worse a kc registered breeder was offering to hold puppies until Christmas Eve if they were Christmas gifts. Absolute joke.........

Do they check who they sell to though? I mean, I've no issue with an experienced dog owner getting a dog that they asked for and are expecting for Christmas. But to give to someone as a surprise? Unbelievable
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

T_C_E said:

Do they check who they sell to though? I mean, I've no issue with an experienced dog owner getting a dog that they asked for and are expecting for Christmas. But to give to someone as a surprise? Unbelievable
    When they are advertising on facebay it gives you a clue it's done for one reason £££. Unless a particular bitch/stud dog come into season/become available there's no need to breed to make the pups available at Christmas. All my dogs were born in the spring and were never advertised. All the pups go to friends or friends of friends, I have contracts for my dogs with breeding/export restrictions most of the backyard breeders don't even health check before breeding, I have 3 Sheps at my training that have had no contact with their dogs breeder and the dogs are less than a year old.
  • Options
    People who think double yellow lines don't count if they put their hazard lights on.

Narrow high street opposite my office. Some Doris stops on the road and sticks her hazards on. Queue starts forming as cars try to navigate obstruction.

UPS van pulls up behind Doris, oblivious to the chaos that has already been caused by one vehicle blocking the road and does the exact same thing.

5 minutes later a white transit van pulls up behind the UPS van and surprise surprise he sticks his hazards on!

Shame there wasn't a parking attendant to give them all a fine and a bollocking for being such selfish pond life.
  • Options
    The bloke who couldnt be bothered to get out my way yesterday when I was running to make my connecting train... Ultimately it was probably my own fault as was asking for it to happen seeing that the floor was wet and slippery but I've damned good balance and it was having to try and swerve round him that did the damage.

If you see someone running maybe its for a damned good reason so please just move out the way!!

As it is I slipped a good few yards as I tried to stay on my feet yet wasnt able to and went down, bashing my knees in that soft spot which cripples you for a few moments!!
  • Options
    My Office in London is a great place to work but its bloody vicious!!

When you need to use the lifts... Rather than getting in one and pressing the button, you have to go to this console screen and press the floor you want with the screen telling you which lift to get into - the amount of times I get an electric shock from the console is unreal (pretty much a daily basis)

Its not a light shock either, if I need a shock to save my life one day, just stick my finger on there and I'll be back to normal again!!
  • Options

When you need to use the lifts... Rather than getting in one and pressing the button, you have to go to this console screen and press the floor you want with the screen telling you which lift to get into - the amount of times I get an electric shock from the console is unreal (pretty much a daily basis)

Its not a light shock either, if I need a shock to save my life one day, just stick my finger on there and I'll be back to normal again!!

Use the stairs ??
  • Options

Bin the nylon tracksuit. ;)