Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Benito's Hat restaurants calling their table staff "ambassadors".
  • Options
    The manager of M&S Bexleyheath.

He sent me a personal heart felt email wishing me a happy Christmas, then ruined it by including suggestions of stuff to buy, links to other stores and ways to generate money for him whilst depleting funds from my bank account. Happy Christmas to you too Will (store manager).
  • Options
    Riviera said:

When you queue up for 15 mins at the Royal Mail collection office to pick up an item that couldn't be delivered because the full postage wasn't paid by the sender and then find out it was only a Christmas card without a stamp! Then when you open it you find out it was from someone on here!

Clique
  • Options
    .....bet it was Prague
  • Options
    Riviera said:

When you queue up for 15 mins at the Royal Mail collection office to pick up an item that couldn't be delivered because the full postage wasn't paid by the sender and then find out it was only a Christmas card without a stamp! Then when you open it you find out it was from someone on here!

That’s cracked me up. I might start doing that to a few people
  • Options

.....bet it was Prague

No, he'd hand deliver.
    Be interesting if the guilty party owns up!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

.....bet it was Prague

No, he'd hand deliver.
    Surely that person could only own up if you told them - mistakes are easily made and I wouldn't want to fall out with a mate for a couple of quid.

Apologies anyway.
  • Options

rina said:

this probably annoys me more than it should- people saying 'happy christmas'. it's 'merry christmas' ffs

not to Christians its not. "merry" meaning drunk is not "on" for those who have a faith. I was always told that it was a happy xmas & a merry new year.
    GTFO

a) there was a Vicar of Dibley episode called Merry Christmas

and

b)

https://youtu.be/UpqknwKbvDE
  • Options
    Riviera said:

People who do that should have their balls cut off, shouldn't they Dave Storrey?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Close me eyes for 2 minutes some how f@cking home alone worked its way on the tele.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    The (UK) post office not giving a fuck about the empty envelope they delivered which originally contained programmes for me from our very own DA9... Thanks anyway El!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
  • Options

Riviera said:

.....bet it was Prague

No, he'd hand deliver.
    Surely that person could only own up if you told them - mistakes are easily made and I wouldn't want to fall out with a mate for a couple of quid.

Apologies anyway.
    Not if it was intentional...
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Riviera said:

People who do that should have their balls cut off, shouldn't they Dave Storrey?
    Especially females (particularly the ones @ElfsborgAddick likes)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    clb74 said:

Close me eyes for 2 minutes some how f@cking home alone worked its way on the tele.

Careless behaviour. It’s you house, your front room and your TV - which means it’s your remote. Looks like whoever did it has rolled your over and tickled your belly.....

.....and in a predominately Crystal Palace run household as well.

Man the f@ck up.

You can buy be beer at Southend and i’ll Give you some advice so you can avoid such shame again.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Careless behaviour. It’s you house, your front room and your TV - which means it’s your remote. Looks like whoever did it has rolled your over and tickled your belly.....

.....and in a predominately Crystal Palace run household as well.

Man the f@ck up.

You can buy be beer at Southend and i’ll Give you some advice so you can avoid such shame again.
    Not at Southend mate
    Up until this week I've had to put up with a Crystal palace gnome in the house
  • Options
    Still in work, with a 3hour journey ahead of me.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I have to put my hand up that I have done that this year, and to somebody on this Forum.
    However, I don't think it's you Riviera.

(Walks away in an ashamed manner)
  • Options
    Women
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Women

Something you want to tell us?
  • Options
    Wires. Always in the way. In this day and age when we will live in a true wire/chordless society
  • Options
    Arriving home to find a card from Hermes to say my package (a 6'x4' rug) has been left in the back garden.
    Well it bloody well isn't there now!
  • Options
    What colour is it?
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

What colour is it?

Geometric Heriz I think they call it
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Arriving home to find a card from Hermes to say my package (a 6'x4' rug) has been left in the back garden.
    Well it bloody well isn't there now!

Did you have a proper look
  • Options
    George Clarke
  • Options

IdleHans said:

What colour is it?

Geometric Heriz I think they call it
    Nice. Though yours is 6x4 and I really need one 4x6.