Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    limeygent said:

Greenie said:

Funny though back in 2005 when we won The Ashes for the first time in how many years the whole nation got behind England when it became clear we were about to win.

Day 5 at The Oval people were queuing for miles to get in the ground.

Admittedly many of those were jumping on the bandwagon but that's an awful lot of grammar school graduates to squeeze in at The Oval.

The whole nation? No mate!
    What you mean is that it was reported a lot by the establishment called the BBC.
    Well let's not forget Channel 4 who were providing TV coverage at the time or most of the newspapers who provided front page coverage when we won it.

But yeah it was all BBC wasn't it.
    They've been showing "Curling" over here, as a spectator sport. In comparison cricket is on a par with a Roman chariot race, excitement wise.
    Curling - Bowls on Ice, how can you not enjoy watching it??
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    shit customer service - in this instance its boux avenue, got some pyjamas for the mrs for xmas ordered them on 24th november got a despatch email on the 30th then on the 9th december get an email saying there out of stock we have refunded you - go online there still available and no refund has been processed, have emailed them no response have tried calling and a 20 minute wait with there repetitive call hold music was enough, useless shower of shit and its owned by that millwall C*** theo paphitis.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

shit customer service - in this instance its boux avenue, got some pyjamas for the mrs for xmas ordered them on 24th november got a despatch email on the 30th then on the 9th december get an email saying there out of stock we have refunded you - go online there still available and no refund has been processed, have emailed them no response have tried calling and a 20 minute wait with there repetitive call hold music was enough, useless shower of shit and its owned by that millwall C*** theo paphitis.

pyjamas... yeah yeah, they're not pyjamas if you intend to peel them off soon after she puts them on you dirty devil :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Uber - drivers please don't accept a job then procede to sit there for 10 minutes whilst im waiting to get somewhere, was heading up town yesterday lunch at oxo tower then around borough for drinks, was meant to get a 13.46 train so ordered an uber leaving up 30 mins to get there ( drive is about 10 mins with slight traffic ) driver accepts the job and no movement, tried calling but the driver was deaf/hard of hearing so didnt accept calls, cancelled the uber got charged £5 for the privilege and drove to the station, missed the train by a minute so popped into the railway ( bexley ) for a pint quite nice. spoke to uber and they refunded the cancellation fee.

before i get told - you shouldnt use uber i tried 3 local cab firms who had nothing avaiable.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Motor sport - Boring shite.
  • Options
    Management speak. Hoisting it up the flagpole to see how it flies. Taking a Helicopter view. Ball park figure. Joined up thinking. Kick it around the playground. Blue sky thinking. This utter crap is spouted by many people who don't know what they are talking about.
  • Options

Uber - drivers please don't accept a job then procede to sit there for 10 minutes whilst im waiting to get somewhere, was heading up town yesterday lunch at oxo tower then around borough for drinks, was meant to get a 13.46 train so ordered an uber leaving up 30 mins to get there ( drive is about 10 mins with slight traffic ) driver accepts the job and no movement, tried calling but the driver was deaf/hard of hearing so didnt accept calls, cancelled the uber got charged £5 for the privilege and drove to the station, missed the train by a minute so popped into the railway ( bexley ) for a pint quite nice. spoke to uber and they refunded the cancellation fee.

before i get told - you shouldnt use uber i tried 3 local cab firms who had nothing avaiable.

I guess Alan McCormack must work for Uber now...

Moment he heard you wanted to go to the OXO Tower he probably froze in terror like a rabbit caught in headlights
  • Options
    Bagpipes. Make an awful sound.
  • Options

They have a shop at Bluewater.. Maybe try going there and giving the staff some grief..........you may even be able to but a pair whilst you're there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    some air max, sovereign wearing, swear on my nans grave scummy fucker on the train yesterday that was pissing out of the door at the station, if it was 11 bells at night not make it right but its understandable after a skinful, but this was about 7, kids about and families coming home from days out.
  • Options
    Did you pull him up?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Gah Dave beat me to it.
  • Options
    Im just wondering if he pulled him off....
  • Options
    The Mrs having her birthday a week before Christmas , not so much the expense but the struggle to think of tings to buy.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

The Mrs having her birthday a week before Christmas , not so much the expense but the struggle to think of tings to buy.

Or having one straight after and your presents are wrapped in second hand Christmas paper!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Bet you don't say anything to the Mrs, just shown my wife your post her birthday the 28th I'm getting an earful now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Football teams doing their level best to let Palace & W.Ham stay up this season. Leicester caved in on Saturday & now Swansea, after being 1-0 up at Everton, give 2 pens away and eventually lose 3-1

Swansea didnt look great either... Didnt help losing Bony but they looked toothless in attack

Worst of all they've got Palace next - Be surprised if they pick anything up then either
  • Options
    Adverts that use the expression: 'For the best Christmas ever'! How do they know what all your Christmases are like? Advertising their tacky products designed to look like designer gear or buffet food for a £1! Get real.
  • Options
    The senior partner coming into the work khazi to brush his teeth just as I'm about to clear last night's curry. There's no way I could hold on, so can't have been all that pleasant for him.
  • Options
    The lack of brazil nuts this year
  • Options
    Shag said:

The lack of brazil nuts this year

#firstworldproblems