Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:

Arriving home to find a card from Hermes to say my package (a 6'x4' rug) has been left in the back garden.
    Well it bloody well isn't there now!

Hermes drivers who tick the box to say your delivery is in the back garden then hand it to the people across the road without telling you.

But at least it's here after all.
  • Options

Riviera said:

Not too pleased with Xmas, seems to have become acceptable .......it’s Christmas!

But that's just an abbreviation when writing. You don't pronounce it Exmas.
    Yes, as unbelievable a it sounds, some people do actually say "Merry Exmas"
    Well they're just thick.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Not too pleased with Xmas, seems to have become acceptable .......it’s Christmas!

But that's just an abbreviation when writing. You don't pronounce it Exmas.
    Yes, as unbelievable a it sounds, some people do actually say "Merry Exmas"
    Well they're just thick.
    I know, and generally annoying
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

IdleHans said:

Arriving home to find a card from Hermes to say my package (a 6'x4' rug) has been left in the back garden.
    Well it bloody well isn't there now!

Hermes drivers who tick the box to say your delivery is in the back garden then hand it to the people across the road without telling you.

But at least it's here after all.
  • Options

Lewis Hamilton having to apologise cos a load of busy wankers got upset with him taking the piss out of his own nephew for wearing a dress.

We are a nation of over-sensitive dickheads

With you on this. It not as it was someone he didn't know & was having a dig......its was his nephew ffs !! PC gone mad !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lewis Hamilton
  • Options

Lewis Hamilton having to apologise cos a load of busy wankers got upset with him taking the piss out of his own nephew for wearing a dress.

Word perfect
  • Options
    People that FaceTime on trains with no headphones in , selfish pricks. They’re as bad as those idiots that have phone conversations on speakerphone in public
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    "Deconstructed" food & drink

Would you like me to pay you in deconstructed change? Here are my melted coppers and a mould for you to pour them into.
  • Options

Sorry, but Lewis Hamilton not appreciating that little children act innocently and on impulse and without prejudice.
    If he takes that as an affront to his masculinity he'e even more of a cunt than he looks.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    You learn a lot of things when you have kids of your own......I’m sure he’ll be a great dad someday and become far more aware.
    Have to say it’s really a complete non story that will no doubt please that small percentage of the BRITISH population who’s main object in life is to gleefully slag off BRITISH sporting heroes.
    My advice to Lewis is to be more careful what you put on social media as there are inevitably iconoclastic saddos who will jump all over you at the first opportunity with great glee and blow the whole thing massively out of proportion.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

People that FaceTime on trains with no headphones in , selfish pricks. They’re as bad as those idiots that have phone conversations on speakerphone in public

People that facetime every fucking call it's so fucking annoying I'm in a shop I don't want you blaring out my phone and I didn't want to see your face either.

I thought I was safe because I'm on Android but of course there's now WhatsApp video calling. Just f off already.
  • Options

Sorry, but Lewis Hamilton not appreciating that little children act innocently and on impulse and without prejudice.
    If he takes that as an affront to his masculinity he'e even more of a cunt than he looks.
    You’d love to be him though wouldn’t you!
  • Options

You learn a lot of things when you have kids of your own......I’m sure he’ll be a great dad someday and become far more aware.
    Have to say it’s really a complete non story that will no doubt please that small percentage of the BRITISH population who’s main object in life is to gleefully slag off BRITISH sporting heroes.
    My advice to Lewis is to be more careful what you put on social media as there are inevitably iconoclastic saddos who will jump all over you at the first opportunity with great glee and blow the whole thing massively out of proportion.

Or he should just not give a toss what people think.
  • Options

You’d love to be him though wouldn’t you!
    The money, the glamour, the fame?
    I'm sure I would have been massively envious when I was younger.
  • Options
    Ordering something on Amazon Prime and they send you a notification that Hermes will be delivering the parcel. Might as well start drafting up the email requesting a refund for non delivery now because I'm never seeing my parcel this side of 2019.
  • Options
    Friends dropping out of NYE dinner at the last minute because of illness. The restaurant owner (who is a friend) was squeezing them in as a favour anyway. I know it can't be helped, and they have offered to pay for the unused tickets but I am still chasing around trying to find replacements for them...
  • Options
    Having to put my dog that I've had for 15 years down today. Miserable end to a miserable year. My birthday today as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    charltonJ said:

Having to put my dog that I've had for 15 years down today. Miserable end to a miserable year. My birthday today as well

Sorry to hear that. Very sad.
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

Sorry to hear that mate.
  • Options
    When you record a film and they put a bloody news break in the middle and you only get the 1st half of it as the sky box recognises it as a separate programme.
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

Feel for you mate.
  • Options

When you record a film and they put a bloody news break in the middle and you only get the 1st half of it as the sky box recognises it as a separate programme.

Yep - especially on ITV2 & 4. A right bugger that.
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

So sorry. :(
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

Really sorry to hear that... Dread the day I lose my cats
  • Options
    Christmassy bog roll. Its like being felched by santa and inserting a christmas tree where the sun don't shine on repeat.
  • Options
    charltonJ said:

That's horrible news mate, you have my deepest sympathy. Cats, dogs, fish they are all companions and anyone who says otherwise doesn't have a soul