Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Notting Fucking Hill Fucking Carnival

I'm outta here.
  • Men who sit on other men's shoulders at festivals/gigs - just no!!
  • iainment said:

iainment said:

Riviera said:

Charles Dagnall, Dan Norcross and Graeme Swann. The three of them are collectively and individually killing a great British institution.

What have they done? What institution?
    Test Match Special
    What did they/are they doing?
    not sure. probably not very good commentators. I haven't heard much of them on TMS myself as I haven't listened to it recently.
  • edited August 2017
    People who spell Will Grigg as Griggs.

His surname is clearly Grigg and spelt as such. The letter S is thre letters away from the letter G on the keyboard so can't even pin it on fat fingers.

It's not like we say Sollys or Bauers or Aribos so why Griggs?

• Cliff Richards.
  • Jay Desilva
    Josh Maginnis
    Karl Gobinson
    Gobshite
  • People who spell Will Grigg as Griggs.

His surname is clearly Grigg and spelt as such. The letter S is two letters away from the letter G on the keyboard so can't even pin it on fat fingers.

I make you right, everyone knows Griggs is a feckin bakers! ;)
  • Jay Desilva
    Josh Maginnis
    Karl Gobinson
    Gobshite
    JFK, blown away
    What else do I have to say
    We didn't start the fire

Sorry mate, I think I need to quit drinking :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

His surname is clearly Grigg and spelt as such. The letter S is thre letters away from the letter G on the keyboard so can't even pin it on fat fingers.

1. Because, unlike the others, Griggs is an actual surname
    2. Because there's a song about him in the public consciousness that says "Will Grigg's on fire", thereby making people familiar with his name having an S on the end.

Ryan Giggs' fault, the cheating bastard.
  • Matt Bellamy, lead singer of Muse. He looks such a dick (imo).

http://www.nme.com/news/music/muse-brian-johnson-close-fucking-cool-reading-2017-2129445

My mate was on the bill at a festival they were headlining a number of years ago. Muse had their own tent backstage with a telly in it and England were playing a world cup match. Some of the members of bands lower down the bill asked if they could join them to watch the match and were told to fuck off. Never liked Muse since...

1. Because, unlike the others, Griggs is an actual surname
    2. Because there's a song about him in the public consciousness that says "Will Grigg's on fire", thereby making people familiar with his name having an S on the end.
    Griggs may be a surname but Will's surname is Grigg so when the song is sung it's Grigg's on fire which is excusable when saying it. I see your point but it's no excuse for the spelling of Grigg :)
  • Geoff (self named 'fiery') Boycott .. what a terrific bore and awful bullshitter .. as fiery as a damp fart
  • Geoff (self named 'fiery') Boycott .. what a terrific bore and awful bullshitter .. as fiery as a damp fart

Talks as he played, slow and boring
  • Cliff Richards.

Viv Richard?
  • edited August 2017
    The term "Annual Leave", in this country it's called holiday.
  • SirGeofferyphobes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

The term "Annual Leave", in this country it's called holiday.

Any mention of 'vacation' annoys me, as does using the term holiday to refer only to holy-days.
  • T.C.E said:

People who spell Will Grigg as Griggs.

His surname is clearly Grigg and spelt as such. The letter S is two letters away from the letter G on the keyboard so can't even pin it on fat fingers.

I make you right, everyone knows Griggs is a feckin bakers! ;)
    Aren't Griggs owned by South Africans?
  • People who take the Facebook meaning of the word "friend" to mean that you actually have to be friends with someone to have them on your list

Why teles are measured corner to corner and not just done in height and width

• 300 arrests and 28 police officers injured in what was meant to be the carnival for grenfell, the double standards in the way media report things in general.
  • edited August 2017

the double standards in the way media report things in general.

I know its to be expected and I know with one of my examples its horrible whats happening in Texas yet two things that really pissed me off on Good Morning Britain (ITV) yesterday were:

(1) When talking about Texas they said how the death toll was rising... Am sorry but "Death Toll"? Its a natural disaster not a massacre thats happening, why cant something a bit more tasteful be used like "fatalities" or "Casualties"

(2) They they went on to ask viewers if we thought that there had been too many programmes covering Diana and whether they should all be stopped now. conveniently forgetting that ITV have their own one tonight about her!!
  • When you're half an hour late into work and some random has already parked themselves at your desk. Not only that but in that short space of time they've managed to adjust (and fuck up) your chair, your screens heights and brightness, your phone, the cabling which was all neatly down the back of the desk is now fucked in something resembling a bird's nest. They've eaten all over the place with crumbs everywhere and stuck in the keyboard. And finally they've moved my draws for some unexplained reason.

What the fuck are you doing. If you sit at someone else's desk make sure they're not actually in that day and have the respect to not fuck it all up.

One of my biggest workplace bug bears... My family are really tall meaning we have a history of back problems.

After having two weeks off I came back into my Office and as a "joke" someone deliberately fucked and broke my chair because they know I hate it when it happens... Gave it four hours in a new uncomfortable chair before I could feel my back aching like buggery!!
  • When you're half an hour late into work and some random has already parked themselves at your desk. Not only that but in that short space of time they've managed to adjust (and fuck up) your chair, your screens heights and brightness, your phone, the cabling which was all neatly down the back of the desk is now fucked in something resembling a bird's nest. They've eaten all over the place with crumbs everywhere and stuck in the keyboard. And finally they've moved my draws for some unexplained reason.

What the fuck are you doing. If you sit at someone else's desk make sure they're not actually in that day and have the respect to not fuck it all up.

One of my biggest workplace bug bears... My family are really tall meaning we have a history of back problems.

After having two weeks off I came back into my Office and as a "joke" someone deliberately fucked and broke my chair because they know I hate it when it happens... Gave it four hours in a new uncomfortable chair before I could feel my back aching like buggery!!
    I don't have the height problem, although there is a history of back problems in my family (my grandad has had so many disks removed from his back that he is about 4 inches shorter than he once was). I have everything how I like it bad how it suits me I'm comfortable with it my chair encourages good posture etc.

Don't fuck with it.
  • Lateness!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!