Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• T.C.E said:

One of my dogs dropping their guts in middle of a fecking good film and watching them one by one pi55 off to the garden leaving us with the stench.

It was you wasn't it
    You get to a certain age where it's more than you dare do :(
    I'm starting to appreciate why @Redmidland feels the need to have red triangles hanging every room of the house. ;)
  • buckshee said:

There's a thing on BBC London news right now about grown adults playing Quiditch (some thing from Harry effin Potter) . Probably hipster twats.

Nope. Those people aren't hipsters. They're massive nerds. It's actually a ggood thing as it gets them outside and exercising and meeting people.
  • The world air guitar championships.
  • ross1 said:

Trying to find the edge of the cunting sellotape

When you finish with it, fold the end over, easy next time
    That is the crux of the problem ross1.
    I do, but the rest of my family don't!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Performers at concerts who constantly interrupt their own songs to 'gee up' the audience. Even worse when they are a supporting act and everyone just wants to hear the headliners.
  • edited August 2017
    oh, and I get annoyed by really long quotes with loads of pictures

• I can't decide if you're the most easily annoyed person in the world or if you don't understand the thread title

Not really annoyed, Rina. If you want more info, email me @Mr (that's a capital M) LightHearted (capital L, capital H).....

are any of those letters in italics?
  • rina said:

people who still, in 2017, explain which letters must be capitalised when giving you their email address

Yeah or people who feel the need to say "thats all in lowercase"... It doesnt bloody matter!!!
  • edited August 2017
    People on this thread who go on and on and on moaning and moaning and moaning and moaning.

Blah blah blah blah, get a life!

I don't waste my time going on and on and on about people on this thread moaning and moaning and moaning.

I've got far more important things to do than go on and on .................;)
  • Having to stop for Automatic sliding doors that leave you waiting just long enough that for a breif second you think they might be broken.
  • Sponsored links:

• People who put empty wrappers back into after eight boxes.

Surely nobody does that. They just take the chocolate out of the box leaving the paper behind.
  • They do in our family, nothing worse tan picking out an empty wrapper especially when the wife counts the empty wrappers.

• Andy Murray (still)
  • Charles Dagnall, Dan Norcross and Graeme Swann. The three of them are collectively and individually killing a great British institution.
  • edited August 2017
    That I have yet again bought another Sky Box Office event....
  • Riviera said:

Charles Dagnall, Dan Norcross and Graeme Swann. The three of them are collectively and individually killing a great British institution.

What have they done? What institution?
  • iainment said:

Riviera said:

Charles Dagnall, Dan Norcross and Graeme Swann. The three of them are collectively and individually killing a great British institution.

Test Match Special
  • iainment said:

Riviera said:

Test Match Special
    What did they/are they doing?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!