Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• sm said:

BDL's replacement - he is truly dreadful.

Cue 'be careful, he posts on here'.

I don't think he's bad and I don't remember negative comments when they used to do it together.
  • sm said:

And posts on here.
    And is an apologist grass
  • Carter said:

sm said:

And posts on here.
    And is an apologist grass
    @Cabes ?
  • "I had 6 other interviews earlier and all my figures were correct"

DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN
  • "I had 6 other interviews earlier and all my figures were correct"

DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN

She even got those figure wrong

Remember, she'd done 6 similar interviews that day.
  • edited May 2017
    Straight from the book of Katrien Meire interviewing!

How much are you going to pay me? Maybe £20,000 a week?

Really £20,000? Yes £20,000 a month

Hold on you said 20,000 a week? No £200-250 a week

Wait what? £2million across the season

Ok i'm in. Okay sign here.....

Naby Sarr

And that ladies and gents is why Naby is on so much moneys!
  • My Village Parish Council. Busybody bastards!
  • Greenie said:

My Village Parish Council. Busybody bastards!

when people don't post the whole story and leave you wondering what is going on !!
  • stonemuse said:

Diane Abbott on both itv and bbc in last 30 minutes. Where's @ibborg when you want him?

She was on lbc this morning.... Disastrous
    The Tories manage to be disastrous 24/7/365. She's got a lot of catching up to do...

(She is a bit of a twat though, you are not wrong there).
    She was truly awful, anyone that represented a normal company with such a severe lack of information would be kicked out.
    And the very fact that JC doesn't find it a problem, is a massive problem itself IMO
    Theresa May appointed Boris Johnson foreign secretary.
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:

Diane Abbott on both itv and bbc in last 30 minutes. Where's @ibborg when you want him?

The Tories manage to be disastrous 24/7/365. She's got a lot of catching up to do...

She was truly awful, anyone that represented a normal company with such a severe lack of information would be kicked out.
    And the very fact that JC doesn't find it a problem, is a massive problem itself IMO
    BoJo ain't dipped May though
  • stonemuse said:

Who would you rather have a three some with, May and BoJo or JC and the Abbott ?
  • Bin liners in the office are far too small for the bins, meaning as soon as you putting anything in that weighs more than a gram, the whole bag implodes.
  • stonemuse said:

Who would you rather have a three some with, May and BoJo or JC and the Abbott ?
    Thats honestly one of the most difficult questions i've ever read.
  • Tony Watt
  • People who discuss trivia at length on their mobile phones in public places.
  • Tony Watt

Tony Watt & who....

Bojo, JC, Abbott or May
  • You know that game we all play from time to time...see how far you can drive without coming to a complete stop. Slow down early as you approach a red light then creep forward until it's green again. We all do it.

Anyway, Darren Fletcher plays a similar game on commentary for BT.
    Why use 5 words when 40 will do.
    Rattles off absolute waffle just for the sake of talking 90% of the time.
  • cabbles said:

Tony Watt

Tony Watt & who....

Bojo, JC, Abbott or May
    Costello
  • Sponsored links:

• The greaseproof paper that is inside a tub of margarine. What is it there for? Just gets in the way.
  • stonemuse said:

So you are saying there's no reason at all for her to have appointed him other than rank lunacy?
  • Jamie Carragher's punditry

stonemuse said:

So you are saying there's no reason at all for her to have appointed him other than rank lunacy?
    As mad as Boris is, I honestly don't think there's any comparison between him and Abbott, or Thornberry for that matter.
  • Jamie Carragher's punditry

Andy Townsend on PLTV, not sure who is worse
  • The heating is broken in the office and all the drama queens are sitting here with their big winter coats and scarfs on moaning non-stop. It's really not that cold.
  • Paper cut under a fingernail.

Did it this afternoon and it still bloody hurts.
  • Robert Elms keep playing Shaun Escoffery's version of Here Comes The Rain Again. Yes, we know it's your new favourite record Robert, but you are a professional DJ not a starstruck teenager. Time to turn it in now.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!