Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

I have this incredibly sulky teenage boy who lives in our home, he obviously does us a favour by treating everything like shit, doing next to nothing and leaving as many electrical things on as is humanly possible, tomorrow he is doing us another favour by buggering off to Austria for a weeks skiing, all paid for by this mug, still could be worse, at least Charlton have a wonderful benefactor.

At least you'll save on electricity while he's away!
  • Options
    Very good, I get my own back by dragging him to Charlton games, his mates take the p something rotten.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

I have this incredibly sulky teenage boy who lives in our home, he obviously does us a favour by treating everything like shit, doing next to nothing and leaving as many electrical things on as is humanly possible, tomorrow he is doing us another favour by buggering off to Austria for a weeks skiing, all paid for by this mug, still could be worse, at least Charlton have a wonderful benefactor.

I used to have one of those, but NOT ANY MORE!!

(he's 20 now)
  • Options
    Question Time, particularly tonight. The panel and the audience,thick as shit.
  • Options
    Fifa giving Diego Maradona a role to work towards clean and transparent football!

This well known football cheat has drug addictions and a record for shooting journalists with an air rifle. Is there nobody more suitable to fill this role?
  • Options
    I vote for Katrien Meire, as long as it is a full time role.
  • Options

Fifa giving Diego Maradona a role to work towards clean and transparent football!

This well known football cheat has drug addictions and a record for shooting journalists with an air rifle. Is there nobody more suitable to fill this role?

Joey Barton still plays. ;)
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Being that odd shape in between large and extra large shirts. If I get extra large it accommodates the top part, but looks like some poncho further down all billowing out. If I get large it looks like going all right said Fred and an out for an evening in the admiral hardy, soho

Similar issue between small and medium :lol:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

Being that odd shape in between large and extra large shirts. If I get extra large it accommodates the top part, but looks like some poncho further down all billowing out. If I get large it looks like going all right said Fred and an out for an evening in the admiral hardy, soho

If I get a large shirt it fits my top half but my bottom half hangs out like a belly dancer so I have to go for XL where the length fits me good but the top half is a bit baggy and looks shit - pain in the arse. :neutral:

It's no wonder I stick to the same couple shirts and t-shirts.
  • Options
    I've got a big neck, so my work shirts are either too big and i strut about the office like a Georgian dandy, or I have the collar undone. Makes me feel good buying a skinny fit shirt (with an 18" neck) I suppose
  • Options
    When you're getting a coach on a route you do regularly and the coach driver decides they know better and take a stupid route that adds adds to least 15 mins to what should be adds to 40 minute journey!

Why?!?!???????
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    cabbles said:

I have the same issue with XXXXXXL and XXXXXL underpants. Nightmare
  • Options
    @cantersaddick

A hell of a lot of things seem to annoy you mate..... :smiley:
  • Options

@cantersaddick

Haha its true. I do sweat the small stuff a bit too much. Always being told I need to lighten up!
  • Options
    "Since I was Young"

Aids song
  • Options

@cantersaddick

Haha its true. I do sweat the small stuff a bit too much. Always being told I need to lighten up!
    Ok @cantersaddick pull yourself together you look like a pair of curtains and lighten up :wink:
  • Options

cabbles said:

That's your big arse that is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah, I've got one of those. He's 25 next week.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

cabbles said:

That explains one of the adverts on here for fat fuckers featuring Neil Ruddock advertising sizes L to 8XL.

I just assumed it was @i_b_b_o_r_g doing a bit of clothes shopping
  • Options
    Snow
  • Options
    The lack of 3 points on Saturday.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    People at ticket machine in train stations. Particularly the ones who spend ages deciding on what ticket they want, then they work out they have to pay for their ticket, and spend the next 5 minutes rooting around for their wallet or purse. Still oblivious to the great big queue of people behind them, they then decide to continue to stand in front of the machine whist putting their wallet or purse away....
  • Options
    Stig said:

Absolutely sick of hearing about bloody La La Land. Even its stupid title makes me want to puke.

Wait till the Oscars, if you think that's the last you've heard of it. Then my friend you must be living in .... La La Land.
  • Options

People at ticket machine in train stations. Particularly the ones who spend ages deciding on what ticket they want, then they work out they have to pay for their ticket, and spend the next 5 minutes rooting around for their wallet or purse. Still oblivious to the great big queue of people behind them, they then decide to continue to stand in front of the machine whist putting their wallet or purse away....

The rail system that makes understanding fares too difficult for anyone with an IQ of under 200. BTW, rooting has an entirely different meaning in Oz.