Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Mayweather and that Irish mug agreeing a 'boxing' match, which will be the most expensive fight in history.

The sport is a circus.

What sport will they be fighting under?
    Lion Taming
  • Options

Mayweather and that Irish mug agreeing a 'boxing' match, which will be the most expensive fight in history.

The sport is a circus.

McGregor doesn't even beat a domestic level boxer.
    Joke fight.
  • Options
    Dropping the soap in the bath
  • Options

The sport is a circus.

Which sport Boxing or UFC.

What sport will they be fighting under?
    Well if its boxing, Mayweather smashes him all over the place. If is UFC rules then its McGregor.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

clb74 said:

Dropping the soap in the bath

Could be worse, be thankful you're not in prison.
  • Options
    It's Boxing.

Mayweather will embarrass him.
  • Options
    Bus stop sign says 'Help our drivers by having correct change'. Am 2 quid over but surely bus driver has two quid? Simple change. Bus pulls up, am told they do not carry any change whatsoever. Maybe sign should say 'Correct change necessary as buses do not carry change', since sign currently implies they do carry change.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am in dinsneyworld Florida, three days in and finding the fake smile of many Americans and the fake enthusiasm a little grating.
  • Options

It's Boxing.

Mayweather will embarrass him.

I'd happily get embarrassed for the amount of money Mcgregor will make from that fight.

Expect him to retire straight afterwards.
  • Options

The generic 'Footy Bible' posts you'll see on Social Media about 100 times today.

'Sorry Love, no Valentines Day today, Champions League's back'

#LADS

Yep...and you know they will all be sobbing themselves to sleep with a pot noodle and a wank whilst the rest of us are recreating the last days of Rome before watching the highlights.
    Is there any kind of dehydrated savoury snack sommelier on here to suggest what type of Pot Noodle would be best matched with a wank?
    Original Curry is best with a wank IMO
    Bombay Bad Boy for the danger element.....
  • Options
    My God that Canadian cop on bbc breakfast this morning was so boring portraying his part in capturing the Boston bombers. Why use 500 words when 50 will suffice .
  • Options
    The fat cow sat next to me on the train to Manchester taking up half my seat as well as hers. Part of me felt sorry for her being so big but she's spent the whole journey so far stuffing her fat face. I suppose I should be grateful as her friend sitting opposite is even bigger. Obviously, there's no other free seats for me to move to.
  • Options

The fat cow sat next to me on the train to Manchester taking up half my seat as well as hers. Part of me felt sorry for her being so big but she's spent the whole journey so far stuffing her fat face. I suppose I should be grateful as her friend sitting opposite is even bigger. Obviously, there's no other free seats for me to move to.

You could always do a Corbyn mate......
  • Options

You could always do a Corbyn mate......
    Have The Pink Fairies, Live at The Rounhouse, full volume on my ipod which appears to be pissing her off a bit.
  • Options

Oldham game was yesterday mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oldham game was yesterday mate?

I was thinking of coming up last night to catch the game and stay overnight. Bloody glad I didn't.

• Options
    Karl Robinson.
  • Options

FFS, she's just got up to use the toilet and was covered in crumbs, half of which fell on my chair. She must've had half a bloody loafs worth down her top.

She's had a wash and brush up and ready for lunch now.
  • Options
    Ambiguity

It's a skill it seems now for senior management to speak 500 words but not say anything. And I'm pretty sure it's encouraged

Miere is a student of this if anyone needed a case in point
  • Options
    Feckin' toothache.
  • Options
    The wife connecting her iPhone to all the gadgets, same crap songs over and over.
  • Options

Ha, just seen Seb at Manchester station waiting for a train back to London. He doesn't look very happy!

That's the only bonus of going by coach/driving. You get home at some ungodly hour but at least you wake up home the next morning. I think I'd be crying if I woke up in Oldham this morning after last night.

You need to get it out your system asap, like a 24 hour sick bug