Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People called Robin whom have never worked with Batman... ever.
  • My wife read something out yesterday saying that around 70-100 animals have been handed into Animal Rescue etc.

A pet is NOT just for Christmas!!
  • My wife read something out yesterday saying that around 70-100 animals have been handed into Animal Rescue etc.

A pet is NOT just for Christmas!!

Perhaps the RSPCCA might find a new owner for us...
  • Reading Station.

The every track along the entire platform length is just covered with human waste in various states of decomposition. Not one or two number twos, but an entire multi-track carpeting.

What happened 'do not use whilst in station'? Why are British railways still using victorian waste disposal methods?

Disgusting.

Never noticed, too busy looking at the numbers on the trains.
    2's, presumably.
  • lolwray said:

Jeremy Corbyn. He looks like a nonce and i bet he smells of gone off milk.

in the interests of balance

Theresa May looks like a maiden district nurse and probably smells vaguely of anchovy paste and lavender water

ps i am sure someone can think of something apt for nicola sturgeon

I think I can do that you you Lols, Rotten haggis with a hint of smoked Salmond, along with the perfume counter in Boots the Chemist
  • Serious comments only threads.

Lighten up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tim Westwood. What is he all about?

Utter helmet. He should have stayed doing LWR from Dunkery Road.
  • Is he still going?
  • lolwray said:

Theresa May looks like a maiden district nurse and probably smells vaguely of anchovy paste and lavender water

Buckfast and jizz
    funnily enough her hair has an oddly matted quality

• lolwray said:

lolwray said:

Buckfast and jizz
    funnily enough her hair has an oddly matted quality

It's a bit like the Hulks hair in the originals TV series
  • Jeremy Hunt (again), he has got that type of smug fucking face that I just want to..............!
  • theres a bit of a theme this morning involving tory politicians and bodily fluids
  • Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:

theres a bit of a theme this morning involving tory politicians and bodily fluids

Now we know why they call him 'Trump'.

Didn't know he was still around. Listened to his radio show for about 15 minutes, probably about 20 years ago. He was doing a few dedications to people who had called or written in to the show. I turned over after he said "word up to my brothers in Worthing".

If he isn't a Palace fan then he definitely should be - would fit in perfectly with the acne in black brigade.
  • I've put him in this thread before but he's going in again cause he's such a wanker..........PIERS MORGAN!

He was interviewing someone on Good Morning Britain this morning but wouldn't let them get a word in. Just kept talking over the top of them cause it's all about him. God I hate that guy!

I remember catching one of his interviews with Alan Sugar when he was doing that series on ITV Piers Morgan and friends Cunts

He asked Sugar how much cash he could physically withdraw from the bank at any one time and Sugar's response was about £100m and all the audience sort of made a oooooh sound as if this was something to be impressed by. I wanted to vomit my soul out of my body at that point
  • cabbles said:

I've put him in this thread before but he's going in again cause he's such a wanker..........PIERS MORGAN!

He was interviewing someone on Good Morning Britain this morning but wouldn't let them get a word in. Just kept talking over the top of them cause it's all about him. God I hate that guy!

I remember catching one of his interviews with Alan Sugar when he was doing that series on ITV Piers Morgan C**** and friends Cunts

He asked Sugar how much cash he could physically withdraw from the bank at any one time and Sugar's response was about £100m and all the audience sort of made a oooooh sound as if this was something to be impressed by. I wanted to vomit my soul out of my body at that point
  • Macronate said:

I am a passionate hater of Halifax Building Society adverts and they've done it again with the Scooby Doo and Shaggy crap fest.

Where is the correlation between an institution that looks after your money and The Flintstones, Top Cat and now Scooby effing Doo?

I think you are missing the middle east connection.
    Remember the money lenders in Dubai dont like the Flintstones, but the providers in Abu Dhabi do.
    This joke hasn't got anywhere near the recognition it deserves.
  • Yes it has
  • Jeremy Corbyn. He looks like a nonce and i bet he smells of gone off milk.

That's him off to Nicola Sturgeon's for a party
  • Jeremy Corbyn. He looks like a nonce and i bet he smells of gone off milk.

That's him off to Nicola Sturgeon's for a party
    I'm surprised he didn't insist on it being taken when he was sat on the floor to highlight overcrowding
  • People wearing sunglasses on the tube
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!