Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Country hopping athletes

.....this in any sport.

.....this in any sport.
    Agreed, I was watching the Kenyon Turks in the women's cross country yesterday, beating the women from GB and the USA, shouldn't even be in the pissing race!
  • Trying to untangle clothes hangers. FFS !

.....this in any sport.
    Agreed, I was watching the Kenyon Turks in the women's cross country yesterday, beating the women from GB and the USA, shouldn't even be in the pissing race!
    Not sure Brits can complain about this to be honest. We're more than happy to let South Africans and Somalis win accolades under the Union Jack.
  • edited January 2017
    "Milk" substitutes

Milk is specifically an animal product.

Crushed soy beans is not milk. Oats mixed with water is not milk. Stop this blatant false advertising.
  • IdleHans said:

People putting up their winning accumulators on the betting thread AFTER they've won, not before.

People putting up their solitary annual win and not the other 51 weeks where they have blown their stake.
    99% of the people that post on the betting thread mention who's let them down on a weekly basis.
  • Just watching the Half-Time of Spurs v Aston Villa

They've just finished the highlights and after the Cardiff v Fulham game; Lineker has just said: "Blimey was that game played behind closed doors"

Erm no you prat, its because YOUR employers decided to show it as an stupidly early kick off for BBC Wales to show, so its the fault of the BBC rather than fan issue!!

The attendance was more than Cardiff had got in either of the last 2 seasons for this round of the cup. Perhaps the BBC should be thanked for improving the attendance.
  • Fiiish said:

Country hopping athletes

.....this in any sport.
    Not sure Brits can complain about this to be honest. We're more than happy to let South Africans and Somalis win accolades under the Union Jack.
    I'm not happy about that either, sooner lose than win because an Aussie put it over the line, so I'll complain about what I fuckin want
  • Sponsored links:

• Unions
  • Just watching the Half-Time of Spurs v Aston Villa

They've just finished the highlights and after the Cardiff v Fulham game; Lineker has just said: "Blimey was that game played behind closed doors"

Erm no you prat, its because YOUR employers decided to show it as an stupidly early kick off for BBC Wales to show, so its the fault of the BBC rather than fan issue!!

The attendance was more than Cardiff had got in either of the last 2 seasons for this round of the cup. Perhaps the BBC should be thanked for improving the attendance.
    That's a complete load of bathos.
  • Having to get up half an hour earlier than usual tomorrow to give myself any sort of chance of getting from Paddington to London City airport for a 9.20 flight.
  • clb74 said:

Unions

Never benefited from their existence then I take it?
  • IdleHans said:

Having to get up half an hour earlier than usual tomorrow to give myself any sort of chance of getting from Paddington to London City airport for a 9.20 flight.

I've got to get to Paddington for work from Forest Hill. It's gonna be grim out there 2mo. Time to reacquaint myself with city mapper
  • How about using the
    cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

Having to get up half an hour earlier than usual tomorrow to give myself any sort of chance of getting from Paddington to London City airport for a 9.20 flight.

I've got to get to Paddington for work from Forest Hill. It's gonna be grim out there 2mo. Time to reacquaint myself with city mapper
    How about using the London overground to Camden Road and bussing or walking it from there?
  • You can easily walk to Paddington from charing x or Victoria through hyde park. Boris bike takes 20 mins or 6 or 23 bus from Charing x.
  • You can easily walk to Paddington from charing x or Victoria through hyde park. Boris bike takes 20 mins or 6 or 23 bus from Charing x.

Agree, that's a lovely walk on a nice day. Hope it stays dry.

Hour queue to get on the bus though.
  • Experts on the brexit forum... Particularly one lunatic who tells you how much youve paid for things and can predict tbe future.. .
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

You can easily walk to Paddington from charing x or Victoria through hyde park. Boris bike takes 20 mins or 6 or 23 bus from Charing x.

Already?
  • Cats Make You LOL
    Kittens Make You LOL

Separate programmes.

Channel 5 at its best.
  • FA Cup team selections.

Time to bring in the Checkatrade rule
    Magic of the cup my arse.
  • Tier Four fans celebrating a draw with a youth team.

Magic of the cup my arse.
  • I think bus (185) from end of my road to Victoria and 36 (if not too busy) to Paddington. Thanks for the suggestions though
  • clb74 said:

Unions

No Mr keston
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Unions

No Mr keston
    Unless you're royalty, I doubt that very much.
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Unions

No Mr keston
    Are you unemployed then? I hope you find something to suit you soon.
  • MrOneLung said:

You can easily walk to Paddington from charing x or Victoria through hyde park. Boris bike takes 20 mins or 6 or 23 bus from Charing x.

the queue went down by 7am. breezed straight on a bus and at my desk in paddington by 7.20.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!