Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who is currently YOUR first choice for the job ?

Comments

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    damn the Search facility !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Pardew, Pardew and then Pardew. We've had a dodgy month but please let's keep a bit of a grip on reality.

Sanchez and Reed? Blimey people have got short memories.
    Look at the dates Heath of the post...

Its Groundhog Year.......
  • Options
    Pardew. Anyone else now would be ridiculous especially when we have no money to spend.
  • Options
    Pardew - we are still 5th after all no need to panic.

If Pardew was no longer around what about Warnock - he has turned Palarse around
  • Options
    Alex Ferguson - Done wonders for the Mancs, may fancy the lifestyle in London and a fresh challenge.

Failing that (and being serious) I think Hoddles a very underrated coach who could work wonders with this squad. Steve Mclaren would also be a good choice.
  • Options
    Steve Mclaren? Are you having a laugh, the guys a joke, never done sod all.

Out of interest, if this season goes tits up and we don't get promoted, which London team will your next season ticket be with? Or heading back to West Ham?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Steve Mclaren? Are you having a laugh, the guys a joke, never done sod all.
    To be fair, outside the top four i'd say McLaren has been the most successful manager of the past 10 years in terms of cup wins and progress in Europe etc.

How bad is that?!
  • Options
    Paul Ince
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Steve Mclaren? Are you having a laugh, the guys a joke, never done sod all.

Out of interest, if this season goes tits up and we don't get promoted, which London team will your next season ticket be with? Or heading back to West Ham?

Yawn!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if pardew and parkinson walk.
    kinsella the manager with holland and powell as coaches all 3 of them are cafc men ????
  • Options
    Pardew
  • Options
    Steve Coppell - at least we'd see loads of goals (both ends) and no bullshit when we lose.
  • Options
    If we want to get out of the sh1t, and we can only really suggest those who are avaliable, it pains me to say we need Sam Alladyce.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If we want to get out of the sh1t, and we can only really suggest those who are avaliable, it pains me to say we need Sam Alladyce.

i know who it'd pain you more to say..... lol
  • Options
    Cannot believe anyone is countenancing Les Reed or Sanchez. I'd definitely rather Pardew than either of them. And that's saying something at the moment.
  • Options
    What would you guys think about Peter Taylor?

(You'll think I'm mad but I think he would be the ideal candidate to come in as Head Coach at Spurs but the board would never go for him as not high profile enough!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]What would you guys think about Peter Taylor?

(You'll think I'm mad but I think he would be the ideal candidate to come in as Head Coach at Spurs but the board would never go for him as not high profile enough!)

Peter Taylor?
    Take a deep breath, JohnBoy .....and think again.

;o)
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Ok, ok, I know he was Palarse but he's a damn good coach. As long as he doesnt have to sign players that is. Hmm, perhaps that was a bad idea.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If we want to get out of the sh1t, and we can only really suggest those who are avaliable, it pains me to say we need Sam Alladyce.

i know who it'd pain you more to say..... lol

It wouldn't because I'd never say the C word on here! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B*ll*cks can we afford Allardyce? Takeover or not.
  • Options
    Peter Taylor?????????

Look at his track record. Bloody awlful. Leciester for example. People go on about the U21's but when you have the cream of English football before they have become cynical and "professional" how can you fail. Look at Stuart Pearce.

Mind you Taylor does a good Norman Wisdom impression and that might be useful to cheer us up.

Peter Taylor is Palace through and through.
  • Options
    Gary Johnson
  • Options
    Steve Coppell isn't!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Steve Coppell isn't.......

.........avaliable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Steve Coppell isn't!!!

How did the Wings get on? Who's their Manager?
  • Options
    No I'm dreaming agin but just suppose in January we've got all that dosh and he's had a ruck with the Reading Chairman about being forced to sell Hunt and Doyle. Or we could send a couple of Tottenham Directors up there to suss him out - I hear they're very good at undermining Managers in situ.
  • Options
    The wings lost 1-0 and I had a ruck with their Chairman.
  • Options
    I think tonight we saw a manager who had a plan, a well organised team who have a definite pattern of play and it wasn't Pardew! Bristol were exactly the same last year. They play to there strengths very well, I mean they aren't blessed with better talent than us, but they know what they are doing and all do their jobs, we haven't done that since pards came, apart from the odd game here or there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]The wings lost 1-0 and I had a ruck with their Chairman.

Lol!

You won't get in the Directors "Suite" again.
    I hope you didn't embarrass your son too much.