Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Options
    Tight bastards, why are they only loaning him?
  • Options
    Just looking at our near neighbours transfer activity and I must say it's impressive.

Errrr a 35 year old goalkeeper who's made 5 league appearances in the past three years...…….on loan
  • Options
    Everton have agreed a deal to sign Arsenal and Nigeria winger Alex Iwobi for a fee in the region of £35-40m
    40m for Iwobi !  Arsenal have had a right result there, he couldn't hit a cows arse
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Addickted said:
    Just looking at our near neighbours transfer activity and I must say it's impressive.

Errrr a 35 year old goalkeeper who's made 5 league appearances in the past three years...…….on loan
    Palace have had a shocking window really, not brought in a replacement for Wan-Bassaka and not replaced Batshuayi was on loan after January. And now have a stroppy Zaha to deal with
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Our business was all done and dusted well before transfer deadline day. 
    Steele was only brought in as cover for Bart, as Fielding was injured at the weekend.

And would still prefer him to amos to be honest.  
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Addickted said:

Our business was all done and dusted well before transfer deadline day. 
    Steele was only brought in as cover for Bart, as Fielding was injured at the weekend.

And would still prefer him to amos to be honest.  
    Edit: no it wasn’t. Ignore my post.
  • Options
    Our window may have slammed shut, but as most of the European windows are still open, there will still be high profile exits. Seems crazy to have our window shutting 3 weeks earlier as it means PL clubs have to get in replacements by the 8th for players they think will leave
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Unfortunately think this was a good signing 
  • Options
    Jovic put up for loan 70 days after joining Real Madrid for £58m
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Jovic put up for loan 70 days after joining Real Madrid for £58m
    Been denied by Serbian media but I wouldn’t put it past Zidane.
    Seems very much like he either likes you as a player or he doesn’t and there’s no room to change his mind, as Bale has found out.
  • Options
    Seems to be a false story. No way they're going to loan him out yet.
  • Options
    Zidanes first spell in charge was successful because of Ronaldo.

When Real Madrid finish 3rd again this season and fail in the Champions League people will realize that Zidane is not a good manager
  • Options
    Coutinho joins Bayern on a season long loan, with an option to buy him next summer.
  • Options
    Zidanes first spell in charge was successful because of Ronaldo.

When Real Madrid finish 3rd again this season and fail in the Champions League people will realize that Zidane is not a good manager
    Possibly true to some extent but Ronaldo was there for 9 seasons and won 15 trophies. 9 of those trophies were in the 3 years under Zidane, meaning he only won 6 trophies in the other 6 seasons.

So you have to give Zidane some credit, it's not all down to Ronaldo.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49394812

Oxford take Matt Taylor on loan for the season. I think they will be strong this year
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49394812

Oxford take Matt Taylor on loan for the season. I think they will be strong this year
    Yeah but Karl is still there... ;)
  • Options
    very parochial .. my ol mucker Luke Waterfall has completed the grand tour of Lincolnshire EFL outfits .. après Scunny 'n Lincoln, he's signed for Grimsby (from Shrewsbury)
  • Options

Wasn't this the lad we were linked with? 
    I am confused isnt the loan window open but the transfer window closed, how have they paid a transfer fee for someone after the window has closed.

Young actually played for Colchester on 10th August so 2 days after the window closed so I doubt its a delayed transfer like Hemed.

So can League 1 teams still buy players if so thats bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The early window was only Championship and Premier League, League 1 and 2 are til 5pm 2nd September
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    The early window was only Championship and Premier League, League 1 and 2 are til 5pm 2nd September
    Thats rubbish, why are we being forced to fall in line with the premier league just because they didnt want to lose players after the season starts
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Thats rubbish, why are we being forced to fall in line with the premier league just because they didnt want to lose players after the season starts
    I suppose the logic was that Championship clubs might still want to sell unwanted players, but it was most unlikely that they'd lose anyone to L1 that they wanted to keep

Of course we could still lose players to European clubs if Barcelona take a shine to Jason Pearce for example
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Look on the brightside, if we didnt fall in line with the Premier League then we'd still probably be waiting for loan signings

Having our window close after the Blackburn game has meant we've only had the one game without our full squad
  • Options
    Strong rumours about that PSG have demanded 100m + Dembele + Semedo for Neymar and a deal could be done in the next 24 hours.
  • Options
    Strong rumours about that PSG have demanded 100m + Dembele + Semedo for Neymar and a deal could be done in the next 24 hours.
    Semedo was player of the year 10 years ago? He did nothing at Sheffield Wednesday and has completely disappeared. Surprised PSG want him. They should have gone for aribo because he is better than semedo!

yes, I realise it’s not the same semedo.
  • Options
    Good deal for PSG. Dembele still has a lot of potential and Semedo replaces Alves at right back. Get 100mil in the bank to possibly go in for Eriksen too. 
  • Options
    Semedo was player of the year 10 years ago? He did nothing at Sheffield Wednesday and has completely disappeared. Surprised PSG want him. They should have gone for aribo because he is better than semedo!

yes, I realise it’s not the same semedo.
    I wonder if that Semedo f*cking hates Millwall?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Semedo was player of the year 10 years ago? He did nothing at Sheffield Wednesday and has completely disappeared.

'Our' Semedo recently got his contract extended at Vitoria Setubal, who play in the Premeira Liga in Portugal.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Deadline Day 2

Asmir Begovic set to join Qarabag on loan from Bournemouth till January.

Spanish 2nd division side Almeria spend £8M on Appiah from Forest