Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Options
    Andy Carroll signs for Newcastle.......sprains his wrist signing his name and out till Christmas 
  • Options
    Kierney to Arsenal
  • Options
    Charlie Mulgrew from Blackburn to Wigan on a season long loan. Not too far of a move for him
  • Options
    Andy Carroll signs for Newcastle.......sprains his wrist signing his name and out till Christmas 
    I was joking but just seen his interview on SSN and turns out he’s not fit now....hope Newcastle have him on a ‘pay as you play’ deal
  • Options
    5 minutes in theory....
  • Options
    Everton are making another bid for Alex Iwobi from Arsenal.
  • Options

Danny Drinkwater to Burnley set to be announced any minute

• Options
    I slept for 7 hours, until just 30 min ago. I did not miss anything. Even the deals that did happen were expected.
  • Options
    Ouch.... Sane has damaged ACL, might need surgery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bristol City will sign 26-year-old striker Benik Afobe on loan from Stoke City

• Options

Bristol City will sign 26-year-old striker Benik Afobe on loan from Stoke City

Shame they couldn't do it a few hours ago so we could get Taylor
  • Options
    Bowyere got a-nice headache fitting all these players in! Happy days
  • Options
    Sessegnon to Spurs official.
  • Options
    Josh Magennis signs for Hull City 
  • Options
    Aston Villa and Birkir Bjarnason have mutually agreed to the termination of his contract.
    Like him as a player - suspect he may go to Germany. Worth a look if Kayal doesn’t work out.
  • Options
    Josh Magennis signs for Hull City 
    Eaves and Magennis up front, i wonder what style of football they'll be playing?
  • Options

Isaiah Brown signs for Luton Town on loan

• Options
    Something that completely passed me by was West Brom announcing Charlie Austin at 3.16

glass smashingly good.
  • Options
    Something that completely passed me by was West Brom announcing Charlie Austin at 3.16

glass smashingly good.
    What’s that mean?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most expensive eleven.... is it just me or does big-player spending seem down this summer compared to last?

• Options
    Meanwhile Man U fans are fuming and ready to launch anti-Glazer protests this weekend after only having a net spend this window of 70m
  • Options
    Meanwhile Man U fans are fuming and ready to launch anti-Glazer protests this weekend after only having a net spend this window of 70m
    I think they finish out of the top 6. Will be fun to watch the implosion.
  • Options
    Most expensive eleven.... is it just me or does big-player spending seem down this summer compared to last?

Wot? No Zaha?

:*
  • Options
    Hamer has been loaned to Derby
  • Options
    As a leaving present Andy was given the physio's couch he spent most days on.

Jack Wilshire is gutted as he's got no one to talk to now.
  • Options
    All jokes aside, he is actually already injured.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Just noticed Preston nabbed Tom Bayliss for only £2M the other day. What a steal. Very bright future for that lad. Only 20.
  • Options
    Just as an aside... net transfer spend in the PL this window.