Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Options
    Spurs landed Dybala. £70M. Guessing Erickson on his way out now.

Seems odd United felt he was too expensive/didn't want to leave Nice j less it was a big offer yet Spurs with their much, much tighter wage structure are in for him.
  • Options

Could free up a lot of movement in Italy.
    Inter want Lukaku but need to get rid of Icardi, who wants to go to Juventus not Napoli who have bid for him. Juventus needed to offload Dybala first before moving for Icardi. Signing him would then free up a possible move for either Higuain or Mandzukic to Roma who need a replacement for Dzeko if he joins Lukaku at Inter.
    The domino effect of football transfers...
  • Options

Seems odd United felt he was too expensive/didn't want to leave Nice j less it was a big offer yet Spurs with their much, much tighter wage structure are in for him.
    Was wondering about that. I read he was after £350k a week. Don't lots of sours players have it in their contract that they get the top wage or something like that? Got round it with a big signing on fee or Juve offsetting some of the wages?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Rooney’s 80k p/w wages won’t count against FFP as paying your coaching staff doesn’t count towards the allowance.
  • Options

Agreed a fee with Juve, but Dybala hasn't agreed to sign for them yet.
  • Options
    Rooney’s 80k p/w wages won’t count against FFP as paying your coaching staff doesn’t count towards the allowance.
    Why dont clubs just add all playing staff to their coaching staff then?

Can pay them what they want then!!
  • Options
    Sage said:

Could free up a lot of movement in Italy.
    Inter want Lukaku but need to get rid of Icardi, who wants to go to Juventus not Napoli who have bid for him. Juventus needed to offload Dybala first before moving for Icardi. Signing him would then free up a possible move for either Higuain or Mandzukic to Roma who need a replacement for Dzeko if he joins Lukaku at Inter.
    The domino effect of football transfers...
    Yeah Arsenal / Nketiah need to get a move on!!
  • Options

Don't give them ideas!!!

Club declares we have no players but members of the 50 strong coaching staff will stand in on match days.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

• Options
    edited August 2019

The whole FFP rule is a farce really, as if Rooney if being paid over £4m  a year for his coaching skills...

But it is a loophole. Maybe Roland will now sign Neymar for us, and classify him as an HR assistant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Notice that Coventry have signed Matt Godden from Peterborough

Know he had a slow season after impressing early on but surprised we didnt put a bid in for him - Might have been a good strike partner for Taylor
  • Options

Know he had a slow season after impressing early on but surprised we didnt put a bid in for him - Might have been a good strike partner for Taylor
    Canterbury boy as well

Slightly surprised we didn't go for James Norwood, surely we would have been more attractive than Ipswich? I guess Lee and Steve have other targets
  • Options

Canterbury boy as well

Slightly surprised we didn't go for James Norwood, surely we would have been more attractive than Ipswich? I guess Lee and Steve have other targets
    I thought he was more local than Canterbury - Charlton fan too as think he was really looking forward to signing under Robinson, didnt he train with us on deadline day only for someone to pull the plug
  • Options
    Barnsley have agreed to sign Tom Pearce from Leeds

Yup I was very tempted to leave our "Tom" and "from Leeds"
  • Options
    Hearing Zaha has put in a transfer request.

That'll cost him a few bob.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Hearing Zaha has put in a transfer request.

That'll cost him a few bob.
    Well what ya know... they can read and write down there!!
  • Options
    Welbeck has gone to Watford on a free
  • Options
    Welbeck has gone to Watford on a free
    Keeps the physio company I guess
  • Options

Tom Pearce Tom Pearce lend me your grey mare 
    https://youtu.be/fXmJXT4LwB4
  • Options
    Oddest news so far this transfer window: 

As per reports from France, I'm told David Luiz refused to train with Chelsea today and wants to move to Arsenal. I don't think Arsenal have made a formal bid yet

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oddest news so far this transfer window: 

As per reports from France, I'm told David Luiz refused to train with Chelsea today and wants to move to Arsenal. I don't think Arsenal have made a formal bid yet

he's been nobbled .. by his agent .. Arsenal are in serious desperate need of a central defender
  • Options
    Palarse have accepted a £70 million offer for Zaha with Bolasie and Tosun going in the opposite direction
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Palarse have accepted a £70 million offer for Zaha with Bolasie and Tosun going in the opposite direction
    Have they? Said on Sky they rejected that deal?
  • Options
    Carl Jenkinson has gone Forest for 2 mil, do we have a sell-on fee for him?
  • Options
    Stoke have signed Scott Hogan on a season long loan... Would rather he hadn't gone there right before we're due to play them!!
  • Options
    Sounds like Lukaku to Inter is finally done.
    €65 million, plus another 10 in add ons and a % of future sale.

• Options
    Arsenal have agreed a fee with Celtic for Kieran Tierney

Looking forward to seeing him in the Premier League, is one I was hoping would get done
  • Options
    Arsenal have agreed a fee with Celtic for Kieran Tierney

Looking forward to seeing him in the Premier League, is one I was hoping would get done
    Gunners doing a wholesale refurb it seems 
  • Options
    Stoke have signed Scott Hogan on a season long loan... Would rather he hadn't gone there right before we're due to play them!!
    They've also released Berahino!
  • Options
    They've also released Berahino!
    Yeah they could have done that AFTER we played them!!