Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Options
    Palace have got some Spanish midfielder on loan from Betis. Was players player of the year at Cardiff last season.  Hate to say it but him, Cahill and Ayew plus McCarthy are pretty good signings for them with very minimal outleigh. Wont set the world alight but they have an ok base again.  I hope Zaha’s move falls through and he pulls an almighty strop, refusing to play until January. 
  • Options
    Palarse fans think Ayew is absolute crap, which makes him three times better than Benteke.
  • Options
    David Luiz on the verge of joining Arsenal

That really is one strange transfer right out of the blue
    Arsenal certainly are the kings of big hair. Aaron Mooy wouldn't fit in there at all!

• Options
    Can see some serious issues with the plughole in the showers in the home dressing room.

Will make Whaley Bridge look like a paddling pool
  • Options
    Aston Villa linked with Ben Yedder from Sevilla.
    Aston Villa!
  • Options
    Eddie Nketiah on his way to Leeds for a medical (SKY Sports)
  • Options
    Said the other day on here that Nketiah was going to Leeds, not Bristol City.

Now having a medical today at Thorp Arch. Good signing for Leeds.
  • Options
    Imagine it being very hard to turn down a chance of working with Bielsa
  • Options
    Stoke set to sign full-back: Cameron Carter-Vickers on loan from Spurs
  • Options
    Imagine it being very hard to turn down a chance of working with Bielsa
    He best get used to training with only inflatable mannequins :joy: Bielsa’s training methods are unique but he will develop so much under his guidance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone is getting desperate :)

Taken from Sky Sports

Crystal Palace are still waiting to find out if their £23m bid for CSKA Moscow’s Fedor Chalov will be successful, according to Sky sources.

The offer is understood to be over their valuation and time is running out to complete the deal for the Russia striker. 
  • Options
    Mooy leaving Huddersfield really pleases me, a bit like when we sold them Grant for peanuts. Reading their forum they don't seem too happy with their new chairman 
  • Options
    Queens Park Rangers are favourites to sign Nakhi Wells on loan

Would be surprised if he didnt go there what with the spell he had last term

Frustratingly Bristol City have been interested so hope their efforts to sign someone wont be in vain as'll stop us signing Matty Taylor
  • Options

Frustratingly Bristol City have been interested so hope their efforts to sign someone wont be in vain as'll stop us signing Matty Taylor
    If Bristol City really want Wells, he will sign for them instead of QPR.

I think Bristol City are working on other deals which will eventually allow Matty Taylor to come here.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Sage said:

If Bristol City really want Wells, he will sign for them instead of QPR.

I think Bristol City are working on other deals which will eventually allow Matty Taylor to come here.
    Yeah I still remember the commentators saying that they were after about three Strikers so plenty of legs on that one

Edit: And as if by magic

Sky understand that Bristol City are looking to bring Bobby Reid back to Ashton Gate after selling him to Cardiff last summer, they face competition from Fulham though
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Spurs fans will be gutted Juventus have just pulled the plug on the Dybala deal
  • Options
    Dybala deal to Spurs is off because Juventus have decided to keep him

Guess Troy Parrott stays at Spurs
  • Options
    Love it
  • Options
    Gwan Roland, show us what youre made of
  • Options
    Both Spurs and Man U desperate for a striker/attacker now. I expect a panic buy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spurs will re-sign Llorente; Man Utd will get Manduzkic
  • Options
    bidding war for Lyle then

• Options
    Berahino available now if Spurs need a striker  :)
  • Options
    Certainly don’t think us signing a 17 year old from spurs was dependent on whether they signed Dybala or not lol
  • Options
    That's a title winning signing in my opinion.
  • Options
    just read it's a 6m permanent deal
  • Options
    That's a title winning signing in my opinion.
    Possibly... Would still smile if he didnt do well for any Championship club after all the fighting for him
  • Options
    just read it's a 6m permanent deal
    Madness!!... This is the sole thing I agree with Roland on!!
  • Options
    Andy Carroll in talks at Newcastle apparently.