Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Forest are signing John Bostock from Toulouse.
  • Forest are signing John Bostock from Toulouse.
    Good signing at this level ,got nothing to lose i suppose🤷‍♂️
  • Andy Carroll in talks at Newcastle apparently. 
    Checking out their medical facilities
  • Batshuayi to Palarse a possibility now that they've failed to get Chalov
  • Liverpool also enquired about Van Aanholt
  • Milivojevic might as well leave Palace as well now that Zaha won't be there to win him 15 penalties a season.
    Oh great shout. Time to adjust my fantasy team accordingly.
  • Sage said:
    Queens Park Rangers are favourites to sign Nakhi Wells on loan

Would be surprised if he didnt go there what with the spell he had last term

Frustratingly Bristol City have been interested so hope their efforts to sign someone wont be in vain as'll stop us signing Matty Taylor
    If Bristol City really want Wells, he will sign for them instead of QPR.

I think Bristol City are working on other deals which will eventually allow Matty Taylor to come here.
    Yeah I still remember the commentators saying that they were after about three Strikers so plenty of legs on that one

Edit: And as if by magic

Sky understand that Bristol City are looking to bring Bobby Reid back to Ashton Gate after selling him to Cardiff last summer, they face competition from Fulham though
    Bobby Reid now likely to sign for Fulham
  • Dybala not going Spurs
  • Dybala not going Spurs
    finger on the pulse there mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Brighton boss Graham Potter says Huddersfield midfielder Aaron Mooy is a player he likes and hopes a deal will be finalised today.
  • Dybala not going Spurs
    Sorry if you already knew this, some us dont have time to sit around all down, I have just sat down and it came on sky sports news
  • Dybala not going Spurs
    Sorry if you already knew this, some us dont have time to sit around all down, I have just sat down and it came on sky sports news
    I'm only fucking with you, i've been doing nothing at work other than refreshing sky sports like a saddo
  • Championship side Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid turned down for Aberdeen centre-half Scott McKenna
  • Millwall have signed experienced goalkeeper Luke Steele on loan from Championship rivals Nottingham Forest
  • edited August 2019
    Charlie Austin to West Brom for £4 million. 2 year deal. Just passed his medical.
  • Charlie Austin to West Brom for £4 million. 2 year deal. Just passed his medical.
    Good signing for this level
  • Charlie Austin to West Brom for £4 million. 2 year deal. Just passed his medical.

and they have signed Diangana on loan from West Ham
  • Thought WBA had a couple of promising youngsters, Field and Leko, whatever happened to them?
  • edited August 2019
    Nketiah to Leeds is confirmed
  • Sponsored links:

• Zaha to stay at Palace
  • Palarse have told SSN that they're done for the day and Zaha is staying put
    Been an awful summer for them!!

Even the likes of Newcastle have had a better window!!
    Been an awful summer for them!!

Even the likes of Newcastle have had a better window!!
    Dunno, couple of good signings and keeping Zaha
  • Watford sign Sarr (French winger)  
  • edited August 2019
    Charlie Austin to West Brom for £4 million. 2 year deal. Just passed his medical.
    Short contract for a £4m deal, though I suppose that's petty cash these days
  • Pearce has signed for Wigan; Sarr has signed for Watford!!
    Short contract for a £4m deal, though I suppose that's petty cash these days
    Would have been a great signing for Brentford that.
  • Aston Villa and Birkir Bjarnason have mutually agreed to the termination of his contract.
    Bet he isn't happy, although why wait until yesterday to put in a transfer request. He's had 3 months.