Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(non Charlton) 2019 Summer Transfers - Deadline Day from Pg.24

Comments

• Options
    David Luiz on the verge of joining Arsenal

That really is one strange transfer right out of the blue
  • Options
    Stoke have signed Scott Hogan on a season long loan... Would rather he hadn't gone there right before we're due to play them!!
    They've also released Berahino!
    Yeah they could have done that AFTER we played them!!
    At least the streets around The Valley will be safe from his driving after the game now!
  • Options
    Sounds like Lukaku to Inter is finally done.
    €65 million, plus another 10 in add ons and a % of future sale.

Did Icardi leave then?
  • Options
    Arsenal have agreed a fee with Celtic for Kieran Tierney

Looking forward to seeing him in the Premier League, is one I was hoping would get done
    Is he that good? I cant say i have seen much of him 
  • Options

Looking forward to seeing him in the Premier League, is one I was hoping would get done
    Tierney and Robertson are equally Scotland's best players

Just a shame they're both in the same position
  • Options

Tierney and Robertson are equally Scotland's best players

Just a shame they're both in the same position
    Robertson is class, wish he was English lol. Tierney i will have to wait and see
  • Options

Did Icardi leave then?
    Not yet. But Juventus can’t sign him until Dybala goes.
    Icardi to Napoli could still happen too. Napoli and Inter had previously agreed but Icardi insisted he was only interested in Juventus. Maybe the reality of not playing at all has changed his mind. 
    Inter signing Lukaku was never about finding the money for the transfer fee. It was about staying within FFP, I don’t know how the loan deal with Nainggolan and Cagliari has been structured. But with Lukaku coming either they're confident Icardi will be done soon or they’ll be in a shit ton of FFP problems.
    also serie a has another 10 days transfer window.
  • Options

Did Icardi leave then?
    Not yet. But Juventus can’t sign him until Dybala goes.
    Icardi to Napoli could still happen too. Napoli and Inter had previously agreed but Icardi insisted he was only interested in Juventus. Maybe the reality of not playing at all has changed his mind. 
    Inter signing Lukaku was never about finding the money for the transfer fee. It was about staying within FFP, I don’t know how the loan deal with Nainggolan and Cagliari has been structured. But with Lukaku coming either they're confident Icardi will be done soon or they’ll be in a shit ton of FFP problems.
    also serie a has another 10 days transfer window.
    Cheers. Inter looking a lot stronger this season
  • Options

ROYALS LAND PUSCAS

Reading have signed Inter Milan's Romania international striker George Pușcaș for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old has penned a five-year contract with the Royals.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    There is one more loophole no one has yet used... interest. Interest expense (or gain) is an FFP category. So someone like ManC can add $10 billion to the cash column for 364 days, invest it in 2-3 year US Treasuries, make $200M in interest gains, counts as income. Spend $800M on transfers, amortize over 4 years. You've broken even. Remove the cash from the asset column on day 665, then repeat. :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ROYALS LAND PUSCAS

Reading have signed Inter Milan's Romania international striker George Pușcaș for an undisclosed fee.

Surely Sam Baldock will leave now...
  • Options

ROYALS LAND PUSCAS

Surely Sam Baldock will leave now...
    Forgot we were linked with him. They signed Lucas Joao the other day aswell, just days after he scored the winner against them. 
  • Options
    Man City signed Joao Cancelo from Juve. And Juve have signed Danillo from Man City.
  • Options
    Man City signed Joao Cancelo from Juve. And Juve have signed Danillo from Man City.
    Very weird transfer, Cancelo is easily the better player, I guess it all depends on if Juve will be sticking to a back 3 this season and playing wingbacks or if they'll now go and sign another right back but got Danilo in as cover. From what I've seen of him, De Sciglio isn't good enough to be the first choice right back for a team trying to win the league and CL
  • Options
    Spurs agree fee for Ryan Sessegnon
  • Options
    I know the chances are zero but I wish we had an owner who would go get Ben Whiteman to be our ACM from Doncaster. Hull apparently are after him. Rumour is Doncaster would sell for £3M. I think, like Aribo, he will be worth a lottttt more someday.
  • Options
    Big loss for our promotion rivals
    Wonder how many other clubs fans are posting about us as their promotion rivals? PL here we come. In Bowyer we trust! 😁
  • Options
    Big loss for our promotion rivals
    Wonder how many other clubs fans are posting about us as their promotion rivals? PL here we come. In Bowyer we trust! 😁
    In this league every team should consider every other club as a promotion rival until January when the bottom 16 teams start looking over their shoulders and worrying about dropping into the bottom 3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scott Carson joining/retiring at Man City, a strange move but brilliant for Carson.
  • Options
    Scott Carson joining/retiring at Man City, a strange move but brilliant for Carson.
    Must just be to count as a home grown player??
  • Options
    Sorry to be negative nigel but 3 in today is very optimistic. Expect the usual 'we couldn't get all 3/4 over the line' come 5. Hope i'm wrong.
  • Options
    Richard Wright was there for three years and never played  

I think Carson is better than that  
  • Options
    I live in Derbyshire and Carson, allegedly, spends too much time in pubs.... which is why he isn't first choice at Derby...
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    I live in Derbyshire and Carson, allegedly, spends too much time in pubs.... which is why he isn't first choice at Derby...
    He played in most of their matches last season (30).
  • Options
    Josh Omoroh going the other way as part of the deal
  • Options
    There is one more loophole no one has yet used... interest. Interest expense (or gain) is an FFP category. So someone like ManC can add $10 billion to the cash column for 364 days, invest it in 2-3 year US Treasuries, make $200M in interest gains, counts as income. Spend $800M on transfers, amortize over 4 years. You've broken even. Remove the cash from the asset column on day 665, then repeat. :D
    Much easier for the owner to open the taps on his oil wells by a quarter turn.
  • Options
    Brighton signing Aaron Mooy from Huddersfield
  • Options
    like Mooy, good signing for Brighton