Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Is gammon okay to use or is it racist? Just wanna get the go ahead before I start using it or if someone calls me it be able to slap them.
  • Options

Is gammon okay to use or is it racist? Just wanna get the go ahead before I start using it or if someone calls me it be able to slap them.

Only if you're white and very woke.

• Options

It's a wanky use of the word
  • Options

It's a wanky use of the word
    Being woke is very wanky indeed :wink:
  • Options
    But you don't know his upbringing and the main stream media don't report the truth.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/29/tommy-robinson-admits-spreading-fake-news-about-muslims-school-gangs-8192842/?ito=social
  • Options
    'Kin hell. So well known right wing international organisations have been providing funding for Stephen?

Who'd have thunk it?

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Say and do what you like to heterosexual white males, Christians, Jews and fat people my PC advisers tell me.

Everything else is off limits. The other thing I have been told is that you cannot be racist to white people because they are and have been the 'majority oppressors' or something like that.

Hope this helps.

Incidentally I'd call Yaxley -Lennon a lady's front bottom but they're useful so he doesn't deserve it.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

'Kin hell. So well known right wing international organisations have been providing funding for Stephen?

Who'd have thunk it?

Was magic to post a link of Nick Griffin exposing it, but Tommeh is a working class hero, I read his book. Will the penny ever drop?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Say and do what you like to heterosexual white males, Christians, Jews and fat people my PC advisers tell me.

Everything else is off limits. The other thing I have been told is that you cannot be racist to white people because they are and have been the 'majority oppressors' or something like that.

Hope this helps.

Incidentally I'd call Yaxley -Lennon a lady's front bottom but they're useful so he doesn't deserve it.

Who told you that Len - name and shame...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LenGlover said:

Hope this helps.

I speak to a lot of people both from 'left' and 'right' according to traditional definitions although my view is that these definitions have become and are still becoming increasingly blurred.

A number of people have made the 'racism' point to me. The article below describes the thinking behind it reasonably succinctly:

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/racism-against-white-people-doesnt-exist/
  • Options
    people are worried about 'Robinson' when this piece of excreta is about to be allowed out and about
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-46443110
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Hope this helps.

I speak to a lot of people both from 'left' and 'right' according to traditional definitions although my view is that these definitions have become and are still becoming increasingly blurred.

A number of people have made the 'racism' point to me. The article below describes the thinking behind it reasonably succinctly:

Ah - the Daily Dot. First place the world goes for it's news and views... :lol:
  • Options

people are worried about 'Robinson' when this piece of excreta is about to be allowed out and about
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-46443110

You can be disgusted by both, Lincs.

This is horrendous BTW. You are quite right.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Hope this helps.

Ah - the Daily Dot. First place the world goes for it's news and views... :lol:
    The only reason I linked the 'Daily Dot' is that the article explained some of the theory behind it which I, evidently mistakenly given the dismissive tone, thought might inform the discussion and I said as much in my original post.

Here is a wider circulation more factual account:

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/can-you-be-racist-against-white-people-1.3591110

I daresay that obscure publication the 'New York Times' may have commented on the issue too given that their journalist caused the controversy referenced in the articles I linked.
  • Options
    Would be quite rude to go back and see which posts in this thread have aged particularly badly, wouldn't it?
  • Options
    Good. Not that the large group of people outside old bailey seem to fully understand the case
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even Farage doesn't support Yaxley.
  • Options
    Shouldn't he obey the laws of the country he has chosen to live in?
  • Options
    I absolutely love that he wants to go to America as an asylum seeker with a criminal record. Height of fucking hypocrisy!!
  • Options
    Cool t-shirt, bro 

• Options
    what he did is clearly illegal - and the whole journalism words are also laughable.

of course raping young girls, getting them hooked on drugs and passing them around like a packet of fags is something that you should get done away with and not put in prison for. 

i think most of the abusers in these sorted of cases YES THAT DOES MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ASWELL, get very leniant sentances. 

he will be in serious danger inside and some will enjoy that equally as much as ill enjoy when these nonce parasites get served up inside which will hopefully be soon. 

@BR7_addick shall we meet up and sob for our esteemed leader. 
  • Options
    what he did is clearly illegal - and the whole journalism words are also laughable.

of course raping young girls, getting them hooked on drugs and passing them around like a packet of fags is something that you should get done away with and not put in prison for. 

i think most of the abusers in these sorted of cases YES THAT DOES MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ASWELL, get very leniant sentances. 

he will be in serious danger inside and some will enjoy that equally as much as ill enjoy when these nonce parasites get served up inside which will hopefully be soon. 

Suprising that Yaxley who is so conceened about child abuse risks wrecking a trial which would have let paedophiles go free. He never seemed that concerned about the paedophiles in the EDL membership.

What is it with Yaxley, the EDL and paedophiles?
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!