Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Options
    what he did is clearly illegal - and the whole journalism words are also laughable.

of course raping young girls, getting them hooked on drugs and passing them around like a packet of fags is something that you should get done away with and not put in prison for. 

i think most of the abusers in these sorted of cases YES THAT DOES MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ASWELL, get very leniant sentances. 

he will be in serious danger inside and some will enjoy that equally as much as ill enjoy when these nonce parasites get served up inside which will hopefully be soon. 

@BR7_addick shall we meet up and sob for our esteemed leader. 
    Tommy for PM mate!
    Will certainly get the paedo vote! 
  • Options
    what he did is clearly illegal - and the whole journalism words are also laughable.

of course raping young girls, getting them hooked on drugs and passing them around like a packet of fags is something that you should get done away with and not put in prison for. 

i think most of the abusers in these sorted of cases YES THAT DOES MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ASWELL, get very leniant sentances. 

he will be in serious danger inside and some will enjoy that equally as much as ill enjoy when these nonce parasites get served up inside which will hopefully be soon. 

Suprising that Yaxley who is so conceened about child abuse risks wrecking a trial which would have let paedophiles go free. He never seemed that concerned about the paedophiles in the EDL membership.

What is it with Yaxley, the EDL and paedophiles?
    clearly you are an expert can you possibly show the the edl peadophile ring that ferried girls from town to town and that have concentrated on 1 particular race? ta in advance 

of course all peados in my opinion should be stoned to death ( something i will take from a non modern world )
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

I'm pretty sure you never said the same about Mayor Khan, oh no.

Absolutely no need to wonder why.

• Options

Based on?
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

I wasn't aware Khan went around wrecking trials that could let paedophiles walk free?

• Options
    Yaxley Lennon back where he belongs - Good News 
    He belongs in the USA hopefully.
  • Options
    Why is this on the main site?
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Why is this on the main site?
    It's retro.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019

Tommy for PM mate!

I wasn't aware Khan went around wrecking trials that could let paedophiles walk free?

SYL was the head of the EDL. Paedophiles were found in the EDL, therefore paedos would vote for him.

Khan is a Muslim. There are a disproportionate number of Muslim paedophiles convicted of grooming and paedophilia, therefore they would have voted for Khan, right?

If one doesn't stand up then neither do.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?
    presume you have access to a computer and have a fair reading of the English language. 
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

SYL was the head of the EDL. Paedophiles were found in the EDL, therefore paedos would vote for him.

Khan is a Muslim. There are a disproportionate number of Muslim paedophiles convicted of grooming and paedophilia, therefore they would have voted for Khan, right?

Yaxley didn't act on the paedophiles in the EDL and tried to wreck a trial involving grooming. He has form or he's just plain stupid and a hypocrite.

Khan is not head of any political party nor has he wrecked any trials.

If Yaxley is as committed to battling paedophiles as he says he is then he's hardly done s great job hence my facetious comment.

I sincerely apologise to any Yaxley/EDL sympathisers if I have upset them.

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?
    presume you have access to a computer and have a fair reading of the English language. 
    That's such typical behaviour these days. You can't make a claim, then when someone asks you to back up that claim you tell them to do it themselves in a defensive manner. It would be like a scientist theorising something, and then when someone asks them to back it up they say "do it yourself, i am correct"

Thanks for your input Jacob 
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

Yaxley didn't act on the paedophiles in the EDL and tried to wreck a trial involving grooming. He has form or he's just plain stupid and a hypocrite.

If Yaxley is as committed to battling paedophiles as he says he is then he's hardly done s great job hence my facetious comment.

I'm not sure if you've upset anyone or not. I'm just highlighting the application of double standards and the follow up of dancing on hot coals trying to differentiate between the two nigh on identical scenarios.
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

I'm not sure if you've upset anyone or not. I'm just highlighting the application of double standards and the follow up of dancing on hot coals trying to differentiate between the two nigh on identical scenarios.
    No double standards - I was just referring to an individual who almost wrecked a trial concerning grooming and failed to take action against paedophile members when head of a political party. They seem guilty of double standards?

If Khan had been head of the EDL and acted in the same way I would be equally critical.

• Options

Tommy for PM mate!

That’s an excellent straw man you’ve got there.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?
    That's such typical behaviour these days. You can't make a claim, then when someone asks you to back up that claim you tell them to do it themselves in a defensive manner. It would be like a scientist theorising something, and then when someone asks them to back it up they say "do it yourself, i am correct"

He’s right though ain’t he?
    not really unless you have been living under a rock for several years it is widely known that ALL sex offenders get lenient sentences compared to far less vile crimes imo, the poster then goes on to ask for examples to which there are many so if he/she is that keen to know they can find out i do not have to list example of things. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?

not really unless you have been living under a rock for several years it is widely known that ALL sex offenders get lenient sentences compared to far less vile crimes imo, the poster then goes on to ask for examples to which there are many so if he/she is that keen to know they can find out i do not have to list example of things. 
    Widely known in your opinion????????
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?

Widely known in your opinion????????
    It's widely known that the earth is flat and Donald Trump is honest.
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

No double standards - I was just referring to an individual who almost wrecked a trial concerning grooming and failed to take action against paedophile members when head of a political party. They seem guilty of double standards?

If Khan had been head of the EDL and acted in the same way I would be equally critical.

You said that 'he'd get the paedo vote'. I made the same analogy with Khan. I'm sorry if it upset you.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?

Based on?
  • Options

Tommy for PM mate!

You said that 'he'd get the paedo vote'. I made the same analogy with Khan. I'm sorry if it upset you.
    I read it as he'll get the vote due to nearly messing up a trial that would have let some of them walk free. 

It is interesting how quiet he is about EDL members being convicted though. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Tommy for PM mate!

Your (very weak) argument, amongst other flaws, assumes that all Muslims vote for Khan.

It’s pretty desperate stuff to use whatabouterry to deflect from very valid criticism of SYL’s scumbaggery. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Based on?

Based on?
    Totally different, the point I was making doesn't rely on any facts. Me saying "that's such typical behaviour" doesn't actually add anything to my point, it'd still stand without it. The point PH was making needs evidence to be believed which isn't supplied, mine doesn't.
  • Options
    The culture war is rife on CL, for the record I’m certainly no fan of TR, I found the fact he stood for MEP was one of the most comical things I’ve seen in following politics to the degree that I do.  

Just because a few on here don’t share the toxic outrage towards TR as others doesn’t mean they’re necessarily a sympathiser.  

I think what gets on people’s nerves, IMO (I have no facts or statistics for this etc etc) is that the jailing of TR appears to be celebrated more by the left leaning culture war soldiers (Owen Jones etc etc) than the jailing of the paedophile lowest of the low scum that did what he was (badly) trying to investigate.
    Probably because the pedophiles aren't highly public figures who are seeking attention, bit like the chap who blew the whistle to cause the three trials to occur. You'll also find love Island getting more attention than stuff more relevant to the average person's life. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Sajid Ali38Seven counts of indecent assault7 years, 6 months [216]
    Zaheer Iqbal40Five counts of indecent assault7 years, 6 months
    Riaz Makhmood39Three counts of indecent assault6 years, 9 Months

with half served for good behaviour less than 3.5 years for wrecking many young girls lives and the best bit about it is us as taxpayers get to pay for it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

that is just that case as it was the easiest to find