Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Options

Nice to see Stephen now comparing himself to inmates at Guantanamo Bay - really bigging up his victim status. I'm assuming next he'll claim to have been waterboarded.

People call millenials 'snowflakes' but the far right seem to be out doing them. They are going all out to portray themselves as victims.

Also, do you refer to Elton John or Miley Cyrus by their real names, or are you just manipulating information to suit your agenda?

Not that you reply to your questions, but I expect he probably responds to both names, I doubt his mother for example would call him Tommy. Tommy was used as a way to protect his identity along with some other names.
  • Options
    Good job on totally missing the point.
  • Options

Nice to see Stephen now comparing himself to inmates at Guantanamo Bay - really bigging up his victim status. I'm assuming next he'll claim to have been waterboarded.

People call millenials 'snowflakes' but the far right seem to be out doing them. They are going all out to portray themselves as victims.

Said he was in solitary for two months, which is bullshit. He was kept in segregation for two days while they assessed the risk to his safety.
  • Options

You've missed the point. It doesn't matter what you call him. Are people calling him Tommy doing so for a right wing agenda?
  • Options
    So I read that Tommy has been banned from Instagram or had his account deactivated or something along those lines.

I'm gonna need more proof though. I suspect this is all a hoax and Tommy is just a crisis actor.
  • Options

You’re saying “Tommy” is using a stage name. Is that a/the point?
  • Options
    Do the Muslim prisoners not like him then? Still, I'd imagine the 2 in 3 non Muslims will look after him...
  • Options
    Excellent - photograph and publish a prisoners complaint for the World to see. Why would that be the case for this particular prisoner?

That's either fake or someone should be sacked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Addickted said:

Excellent - photograph and publish a prisoners complaint for the World to see. Why would that be the case for this particular prisoner?

He published it on his Facebook page. Who should get sacked?
    I wasn't aware of that.

But then I wouldn't 'follow' someone like Robinson.
  • Options

Are "millenials" a political movement then?
  • Options

The ones in my office certainly think they are
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I thought it just referred to people born after 2000, who live their lives by computers and the virtual world and follow a type of fashion (goths, emos, grungers etc.). Genuinely never linked them to any political persuasion
  • Options

McBobbin said:

I thought it just referred to people born after 2000, who live their lives by computers and the virtual world and follow a type of fashion (goths, emos, grungers etc.). Genuinely never linked them to any political persuasion
    I think it's people born from the early 80s until the millennium... Talking to the head of an organisation recently who had to bring in a "millenial officer" to dealer other their sense of entitlement :)

Anyway, it's just a stereotype, like blaming "baby boomers" for everything
  • Options

Also, do you refer to Elton John or Miley Cyrus by their real names, or are you just manipulating information to suit your agenda?

Not that you reply to your questions, but I expect he probably responds to both names, I doubt his mother for example would call him Tommy. Tommy was used as a way to protect his identity along with some other names.
    TelMc32 said:

Is it a stage name, or did he change his name?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

I think it's people born from the early 80s until the millennium... Talking to the head of an organisation recently who had to bring in a "millenial officer" to dealer other their sense of entitlement :)

Certainly agree with that
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

except baby boomers have actually done something to ruin it for everyone else.

Can't wait for the baby boomers to now come out and claim they "deserve" to have houses worth more than 10-15x what they paid for them "Cuz we werked 'ard".
  • Options

No I was just making a point about 'snowflakes' and how the hard men of the right seem to love going on how hard done by they are.

• Options

TelMc32 said:

More one line questions with no replies to previous posts or offering an opinion.
    Addickted said:

Addickted said:

He published it on his Facebook page. Who should get sacked?
    I wasn't aware of that.

But then I wouldn't 'follow' someone like Robinson.
    Neither do I. Has Tommy/Stephen committed a crime by posting it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No I was just making a point about 'snowflakes' and how the hard men of the right seem to love going on how hard done by they are.

Yeah, I know what you was saying I just didn't understand the use of the word millenials.

And now you're saying the "hard men of the right", you're being very stereotypical in your views if you dont mind me saying.

Imo Anyone can be accused of being a snowflake and I think people from both sides can be referred to as one but, I thought it's usually when they become really offended by something quite trivial in an opposing argument. Someone, however, making noises because they believe they've been put in prison unlawfully and without trial (whether it's TR, or anyone else), doesn't really qualify as a snowflake imo.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Can't wait for the baby boomers to now come out and claim they "deserve" to have houses worth more than 10-15x what they paid for them "Cuz we werked 'ard".
    Stereotyping isn't it?
  • Options

Yeah, I know what you was saying I just didn't understand the use of the word millenials.

And now you're saying the "hard men of the right", you're being very stereotypical in your views if you dont mind me saying.

Imo Anyone can be accused of being a snowflake and I think people from both sides can be referred to as one but, I thought it's usually when they become really offended by something quite trivial in an opposing argument. Someone, however, making noises because they believe they've been put in prison unlawfully and without trial (whether it's TR, or anyone else), doesn't really qualify as a snowflake imo.
    He hasn't been put in prison without trial so please don't make things up - the trial judge didn't follow procedures correctly so because we have rule of law he's been released. He's talked copious amounts of bullshit about his treatment to get attention and to portray himself as a victim.

It makes me laugh when those on the extremes ramble on about unfair treatment when you know if they got into power they would be censoring everybody.

I'm not really stereotyping the far right - the same characters have popped up supporting the National Front, BNP, British Movement, EDL etc during my lifetime and violence/intimidation has been a common theme.

• Options

McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

What a pathetic remark to make. Having read many of your posts, you appear to go through life blaming everyone else.
    Bless ya, you wouldn't have survived in the 70's and 80's with that attitude, poor love.
  • Options

He hasn't been put in prison without trial so please don't make things up - the trial judge didn't follow procedures correctly so because we have rule of law he's been released. He's talked copious amounts of bullshit about his treatment to get attention and to portray himself as a victim.

It makes me laugh when those on the extremes ramble on about unfair treatment when you know if they got into power they would be censoring everybody.

I'm not really stereotyping the far right - the same characters have popped up supporting the National Front, BNP, British Movement, EDL etc during my lifetime and violence/intimidation has been a common theme.

So there was a trial and the judge didn't follow correct procedure, even worse in my opinion.

Have you not seen the violence and intimidation from ANTIFA and Anarcists against people with differing views to their own?
  • Options

Said he was in solitary for two months, which is bullshit. He was kept in segregation for two days while they assessed the risk to his safety.
    He's no stranger to bullshit.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Hmmm
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

It's a pseudonym apparently, but maybe Andrew McMaster or Paul Harris were name changes. Who knows? Who cares??

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

It's a pseudonym apparently, but maybe Andrew McMaster or Paul Harris were name changes. Who knows? Who cares??

No only is it a pseudonym, it's a fictitious name
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Pot kettle