Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Options
    Sajid Ali38Seven counts of indecent assault7 years, 6 months [216]
    Zaheer Iqbal40Five counts of indecent assault7 years, 6 months
    Riaz Makhmood39Three counts of indecent assault6 years, 9 Months

with half served for good behaviour less than 3.5 years for wrecking many young girls lives and the best bit about it is us as taxpayers get to pay for it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

that is just that case as it was the easiest to find
    Right, but if the case had been thrown out thanks to SYL’s “journalism” they would have walked free, is that the side you want to be on?
  • Options
    @rananegra

i think the government are soft on all paedophiles although i do agree that if it was specifically muslim girls that were targeted then it would be a very different story, but thankfully and hopefully we will never know. 

• Options
    I have to agree that the sentencing for sex crimes is sometimes lacking when you consider that if anyone of us stormed into a bank with a shotgun we’d probably get fifteen years. However some members of grooming gangs have been given heavy sentences including life so they don’t all get paltry sentences. It depends on what they’re convicted of.
  • Options
    The culture war is rife on CL, for the record I’m certainly no fan of TR, I found the fact he stood for MEP was one of the most comical things I’ve seen in following politics to the degree that I do.  

Just because a few on here don’t share the toxic outrage towards TR as others doesn’t mean they’re necessarily a sympathiser.  

I think what gets on people’s nerves, IMO (I have no facts or statistics for this etc etc) is that the jailing of TR appears to be celebrated more by the left leaning culture war soldiers (Owen Jones etc etc) than the jailing of the paedophile lowest of the low scum that did what he was (badly) trying to investigate.
    Probably because the pedophiles aren't highly public figures who are seeking attention, bit like the chap who blew the whistle to cause the three trials to occur. You'll also find love Island getting more attention than stuff more relevant to the average person's life. 
    Not sure it matters that the paedophiles aren’t highly public figures, you can still express hatred towards them.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

with half served for good behaviour less than 3.5 years for wrecking many young girls lives and the best bit about it is us as taxpayers get to pay for it. 

Right, but if the case had been thrown out thanks to SYL’s “journalism” they would have walked free, is that the side you want to be on?
    but the case wasn't thrown out and the people didn't walk free?

if and buts or as i believe it is commonly called on here "whataboutery" 
  • Options
    also sounds like he'll be out in about 10-12 weeks 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Would be quite rude to go back and see which posts in this thread have aged particularly badly, wouldn't it?
    Wouldn't matter. It would all be fake news 🙄
  • Options
    The culture war is rife on CL, for the record I’m certainly no fan of TR, I found the fact he stood for MEP was one of the most comical things I’ve seen in following politics to the degree that I do.  

Just because a few on here don’t share the toxic outrage towards TR as others doesn’t mean they’re necessarily a sympathiser.  

I think what gets on people’s nerves, IMO (I have no facts or statistics for this etc etc) is that the jailing of TR appears to be celebrated more by the left leaning culture war soldiers (Owen Jones etc etc) than the jailing of the paedophile lowest of the low scum that did what he was (badly) trying to investigate.
    Probably because the pedophiles aren't highly public figures who are seeking attention, bit like the chap who blew the whistle to cause the three trials to occur. You'll also find love Island getting more attention than stuff more relevant to the average person's life. 
    Not sure it matters that the paedophiles aren’t highly public figures, you can still express hatred towards them.
    You were talking about it being more celebrated than pedophiles. Think you'll find more people hate them than TR. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No, I don’t think that’s “whataboutery”! The law intervened on SYL before any more could come of it, thank goodness.

But weird that you’ve tried to deflect a discussion of SYL and his crime into one about Muslim Paedophile gangs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You were talking about it being more celebrated than pedophiles. Think you'll find more people hate them than TR. 
    I sure hope so, and there’s plenty of time to dislike both, but like I say it winds people up when certain corners of the culture war are silent on one issue and loud on another.
  • Options

I sure hope so, and there’s plenty of time to dislike both, but like I say it winds people up when certain corners of the culture war are silent on one issue and loud on another.
    Like loud on muslim pedophiles and silent on pedophiles within their own organisation? 
  • Options

Like loud on muslim pedophiles and silent on pedophiles within their own organisation? 
    Exactly like that yes.  Go re-read my first paragraph you replied to.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

No, I don’t think that’s “whataboutery”! The law intervened on SYL before any more could come of it, thank goodness.

But weird that you’ve tried to deflect a discussion of SYL and his crime into one about Muslim Paedophile gangs.
    fuck me the thread is about tommy robinson disrupting a muslim peadophile court case trail 

anyway i'm done too many strings as usual on here proving to be a lot more intellectual than me 
  • Options
    If there's a thread on Yaxley 'the journalist' Lennon on here the usual suspects will invariably change the subject to Khan or Muslim paedophiles - it's almost like an obssession with them. Maybe some of them don't like Muslims?

Hopefully Yaxley can encourage his followers to go and attack a few journalists and maybe some Muslims as well. 

Maybe Yaxley will leave the UK on his release given that it's now like North Korea. 

Perhaps he should go back to committing mortgage fraud?
  • Options
    If there's a thread on Yaxley 'the journalist' Lennon on here the usual suspects will invariably change the subject to Khan or Muslim paedophiles - it's almost like an obssession with them. Maybe some of them don't like Muslims?

Hopefully Yaxley can encourage his followers to go and attack a few journalists and maybe some Muslims as well. 

Maybe Yaxley will leave the UK on his release given that it's now like North Korea. 

Bit like when there’s a thread on, well literally anything, the usual suspects will use it to show how unracist they are, almost like an obsession.
  • Options

Bit like when there’s a thread on, well literally anything, the usual suspects will use it to show how unracist they are, almost like an obsession.
    Exactly - people should be out and proud about their racism. Racists have been getting a raw deal in this country.

• Options

Exactly - people should be out and proud about their racism. Racists have been getting a raw deal in this country.

Looking forwards to Jim White interviewing @footballerracist on TalkSport tomorrow!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Looking forwards to Jim White interviewing @footballerracist on TalkSport tomorrow!
    I think Alan Brazil would do a better job - they could throw in some comedy clips from the 1970s.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hell yeah, right I’m off now to see if anyone’s been close to the mark in the rumours threads, it’s exhausting this hero stuff.
  • Options

Hell yeah, right I’m off now to see if anyone’s been close to the mark in the rumours threads, it’s exhausting this hero stuff.
    Right there with you - all this PC 'woke' nonsense gets a bit boring!
  • Options

Don’t forget we can call em out for unconscious bias if they don’t make a fatal slip of the tongue!
  • Options

Don’t forget we can call em out for unconscious bias if they don’t make a fatal slip of the tongue!
    You're getting a bit technical now....
  • Options
    The nonce twat has had enough publicity.  Sink ffs.

• Options
    I’d just like to (mis)quote from Team America.

In this world there are dicks, pussies and arseholes. The dicks fuck pussies and sometimes the pussies get upset because the dicks fuck around too much, but the dicks also fuck the arseholes, and of it wasn’t for that, we’d all be covered in shit. 

So so we need the balance of the pushiest and the dicks because otherwise we would all be covered in shit. 

(Apologies to AFKA for the immoderate language)

Plenty of arseholes referenced above. 
  • Options

Yay! Let's not give him any publicity.

Oh, bollocks.......
  • Options
    SYL? You all mean YSL, surely
  • Options

Not really the kind of word that should be used lightly.
  • Options

Not really the kind of word that should be used lightly.
    No need to get 'technical'.