Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Wedding Thread

Comments

• Options
    My Harry and Meghan Tesco bag for like just fell down.
    That's not a good sign is it?
  • Options
    I may remain a Brit living abroad, but let me be clear...there is NOTHING like the coming festivities tomorrow for lifting the mood of the country, whether at home or abroad.

The pomp, the ceremony, the flags, the smiles, the cheers, the local businesses making out like bandits with 'periscope' viewers. This type of event happens so rarely, and is truly a uniquely British occasion. We'll be getting up early here in Geneva so as not to miss a moment !!

God, I just love the F.A. Cup Final
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Victoria Beckham is such a sort

Croydon said:

Victoria Beckham is such a sort miserable bint

• Options

Croydon said:

Croydon said:

She doesn't like smiling because she doesn't like showing her teeth (which she doesn't like).
  • Options

Croydon said:

Croydon said:

David Beckham is the epitomy of the word "Suave"
  • Options

Brings a lump to the throat , what a beautiful day , his mum would be crying with pride

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Remembering back to when Harry & William were little boys.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Where’s queenie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a great site the long walk packed solid leading up the Windsor castle

Well done harry and Megan

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

I may remain a Brit living abroad, but let me be clear...there is NOTHING like the coming festivities tomorrow for lifting the mood of the country, whether at home or abroad.

The pomp, the ceremony, the flags, the smiles, the cheers, the local businesses making out like bandits with 'periscope' viewers. This type of event happens so rarely, and is truly a uniquely British occasion. We'll be getting up early here in Geneva so as not to miss a moment !!

God, I just love the F.A. Cup Final

You can say that again.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Just had a bet on the queen to be wearing a blue hat at 4/1 and Elton John to be first dance... Think i may have a gambling problem

Yellow hat.
  • Options
    Charlie and Camila looking Fantastic and then there she is the beautiful wonderful queen and prince Phillip

I love it
  • Options
    Queen and Philip, inspirational
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Just had a bet on the queen to be wearing a blue hat at 4/1 and Elton John to be first dance... Think i may have a gambling problem

Yellow hat.
    Green
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Yellow hat.
    Green
    Yellow.
    Get it right.
  • Options
    What a beautiful dress absolutely stunning amazing what a picture
  • Options
    I think Prince Harry needs the toilet now!
  • Options
    He just called him Henry?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...oh it is Henry
  • Options
    Yellow was nailed on. Can't believe I didn't put money on it. Could've been a millionaire.
  • Options
    This American pastor, he is one step short of screaming "CAN I GET AN AMEN?!"
  • Options
    Pretty funny change from the boring English bishops to the animated American Pastor.
  • Options
    Cannot question this bloke's passion.
  • Options
    Americans do like to go over the top and dramatic don't they... queen looks very non-plused by it all lol
  • Options

Pretty funny change from the boring English bishops to the animated American Pastor.

He's going on too long doubt if this is in the script