Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Wedding Thread

Comments

• Options
    Attention spans really have gone to shit haven't they.
    Are you coping with the hymns?
  • Options
    Is Elton gonna do a turn? Usually does.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Attention spans really have gone to shit haven't they.
    Are you coping with the hymns?

I’ll have you know, that Thomas Tallis number earlier on had us pogoing round the living room.
    Rock n roll man.
  • Options
    Is it just me or does Clooney's wife have a really weird creepy vibe to her?
  • Options

Wasn't she trying to steal the Elgin Marbles from the British museum? Surprised they let her in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good to see the Royal family become more multicultural and relevant to the modern age and also enjoyed the fact there were no politicians there.

Not quite, that scumbag Nicholas Soames is there.
  • Options

Good to see the Royal family become more multicultural and relevant to the modern age and also enjoyed the fact there were no politicians there.

John Major and Nicholas Soames.
  • Options

Wasn't she trying to steal the Elgin Marbles from the British museum? Surprised they let her in.
    I don't know why but there was a close up of them earlier and I was reminded of that time someone said of Michael Howard there was "something of the night" about him - same with her -maybe it was just an unfortunate angle? She just looked vaguely sinister to me!
  • Options

I could listen to the cello all day

Agreed. Beautiful.
  • Options

I could listen to the cello all day

I played the cello at a pretty decent standard, he is of a completely different level. Amazing.
  • Options

I din't think Major isn't there because of his political background, he's a close family friend
  • Options

When I saw this I thought for one wonderful moment we might get a song from Sexual Chocolate ( my band, they play so fine).....
  • Options

Hadn't noticed tbh
  • Options
    Duke doesn't look well at all.
  • Options

I din't think Major isn't there because of his political background, he's a close family friend
    As is that fat slug Soames.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When I saw this I thought for one wonderful moment we might get a song from Sexual Chocolate ( my band, they play so fine).....
    Randy Watson would have livened things up a bit
  • Options
    Sounds like someone out there is screaming like a red indian?
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Duke doesn't look well at all.

Credit to him at nearly 97 for attending.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Windsor looking magnificent. Great advert for Britain. Makes me proud to be British

And not a homeless person in sight. #proud
    How do you know that none of them people are homeless then Uey?
  • Options
    Must go and do a proper sightseeing visit to Windsor!