Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Lee Bowyer - Caretaker Manager (Jackson Assistant)***

Comments

• Options

I'm wondering who made the decision to have Bowyer and Jackson - seriously. I'm guessing Murray advised RD?

It's not like RD had any other choices really ? He's not going to pay anyone else is he.
  • Options

If he has any sense he will play any formation but 4231 just to appease the fans

4-3-2-1 should do it.
  • Options
    Actually looking forward to getting down the valley for once

I think LB and JJ will give everything, and I really hope we pull together and really now get behind the lads.

I think this is the start of a new era, the start of the end for RD

3 points Saturday please and 4-4-2
  • Options
    Are they taking the press conference today?
  • Options
    Good luck to them - glad to see the back of Robbo.
  • Options
    Tempted to go on Saturday now.

Things needed to change if we were to have any chance of getting into the playoffs and I'm happy to support these 2 until new owners bring their own man in. COYR
  • Options
    Good luck to them. New owners next please.
  • Options
    Talal said:

If he has any sense he will play any formation but 4231 just to appease the fans

4-3-2-1 should do it.
    Will actually be keen to see how we line up on Saturday now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a joke this club has become.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Are they taking the press conference today?

I hope it hasn't been cancelled, but won't be surprised if it is .
  • Options
    To appoint these two is a decision made by force of circumstance, that is no recognised football manager would come to are club. It will all end in tears for them and us fans.
  • Options
    More by accident than design but hope it works and we have a positive bounce from it. A bit like Neil Harris at the scum. Just hope whenever twat face sells up any new owners give them a chance
  • Options
    I think that Lee will play with a more aggressive approach and will want to be more direct instead of the painful slow build up that the other bloke wanted.
  • Options

More by accident than design but hope it works and we have a positive bounce from it. A bit like Neil Harris at the scum. Just hope whenever twat face sells up any new owners give them a chance

I hope any new ownership hire the best person for the job.
  • Options
    In the circumstances, the right decision.
  • Options
    I wish them the best of luck.

They are going need it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a joke this club has become.

A bit like our Cricket team
  • Options

I'm wondering who made the decision to have Bowyer and Jackson - seriously. I'm guessing Murray advised RD?

What other option is there? Had they not taken it, it would have been the U23 coaches, and then the youth coaches, or the Alcocorn reserve team manager.

RD is not going to pay out an additional penny at this point in time.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

To appoint these two is a decision made by force of circumstance, that is no recognised football manager would come to are club. It will all end in tears for them and us fans.

I have no doubt that both Bowyer and Jackson could potentially be good managers and everyone has to start somewhere. We have nothing to lose this season and at least it should lift the atmosphere a bit.

Until we get a new owner we are just a circus but at least Robbo and his boring boring football have gone.
  • Options
    Fine with me ... KR had to go.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Okay I’ll say it, I’m quietly optimistic with this.
  • Options
    Bad move. Jackson will be manager on his own next season. Bowyer will be nowhere. IMO.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

In the circumstances, the right decision.

In the circumstances, it is the only option
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Might be wrong, but I am not sure Lee Bowyer would be allowed to take charge permanently as I don’t think he has the required coach badge.