Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    25May98 said:

What a dimwit. I've only just realised that today is December 5th. 24 years. Well done CARD.

Couldn't be anything else behind door number 5 really, could it? Nice choice of song though.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    At first seeing these made me sad but now I'm Angry. These minivids remind us of just what has become of our beautiful Football Club under these twatS. Get Angry - Get Them Out. Message to all Charlton fans - Get Angry - Get Them Out.
  • Options
    Superb. Remember when we used to be something? It's still memories this lot can't take away.
  • Options

Very happy memories took my Dad with me (Chelsea) for his Christmas present (the last game he went to) Journey home was fun and then we went to my sisters for a family get together, she had recorded the game and made everyone watch when we arrived.

Hate this regime

I took a friend and his Chelsea-supporting son of about seven years of age. By the end of the game the son had given up on Chelsea. The fickleness of youth.
  • Options
    This has been quality from the beginning. I'm very impressed by the creativity of those behind it.
  • Options
    Who does he now support?
  • Options
    Brilliant ,love ol Benty
  • Options
    What a great player for us. Some superb goals in there.
  • Options
    Just keeps getting better and better. There is always the danger at looking at the past through rose-tinted spectacles but the Advent Card puts paid to this. Just looking at the size of the crowds confirms what we achieved and how we did it. Keeping my fingers crossed that my favourite game ever at the Valley will feature on one of the days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another great one!
  • Options
    When picking my all time favourite Charlton team we have some great strkers from Horsfield Treacy Hales right the way through to super Clive.
    But it would be hard not to include Benty unplayable on his day and in the premier league as well.
    Great work Card as usual
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Now you see it... etc
  • Options
    Quality finisher. Took up great positions, and had pace.
  • Options
    It's still on the CARD Facebook page. Tom was busy at 8.20 this morning!
  • Options
    Whatever happens, this thread should come out every year from now on. It's a brilliant effort.
  • Options

Who does he now support?

Haven't seen him in a while but his Dad's a QPR supporter so I don't think it will be QPR.
  • Options
    One of my fave goals in there.Melchiot was hardly known to be a slouch - but he had 5 yards start on Bent and got absolutely torn up for arse'ole paper there.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Whatever happens, this thread should come out every year from now on. It's a brilliant effort.

Hopefully by next year C.A.R.D. will no longer be needed, but no-one's stopping you from putting your creative hat on and coming up with something equally brilliant for Christmas 2017.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3blokes said:

Hopefully by next year C.A.R.D. will no longer be needed, but no-one's stopping you from putting your creative hat on and coming up with something equally brilliant for Christmas 2017.
    Tbh whether CARD are still needed next year or not, this is so good, this coming out every year will be a reminder of just how good the CARD campaign was ( and is)
  • Options

One of my fave goals in there.Melchiot was hardly known to be a slouch - but he had 5 yards start on Bent and got absolutely torn up for arse'ole paper there.

Knew that would be on there soon as I realised it was going to show a few of his goals.

Perfect for us, shame he was only here for two seasons.
  • Options
    These are very moving, impressive work!
    Hoping you've got a clip of Jimmy Seed in one of them for the older supporters & family ;-)
  • Options
    That ball by El Karkouri for the first goal on the video against Man City.
  • Options
    He was so good for us
  • Options
    Reminded me what a pleasure it was watching Bent for a couple of seasons. Absolutely superb finisher.

The Melchiot goal is outstanding and never gets boring to watch how easy Bent made that look.
  • Options

Reminded me what a pleasure it was watching Bent for a couple of seasons. Absolutely superb finisher.

The Melchiot goal is outstanding and never gets boring to watch how easy Bent made that look.

I also love that goal.

Melchiot was probably thinking "ha, I got this, terrible ball over the top im at least 10 yards ahead of... oh shit... where the fuck did he come from!"