Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    Crying again here too.
  • Options
    Gulp.....
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Magic moments.

So sad it has come to this what an owner and SMT we have, not a good egg amongst them.
  • Options
    Today's. Gulp. Just gulp!
  • Options
    Going to need to add handkerchiefs to my Christmas list!

SCP still love you.
  • Options
    .WOW Magic moments,that's our club not there's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016

Bringing it him again as to what arseholes we have running our club, think I will be breaking my boycott very soon just so I can tell Mieredemort exactly what I think of her. Hope she burns in hell herself on Christmas day everyday

Fixed that for you
  • Options

I wonder if the posters on CL who either condemn the protests or condone the regime can put together a few magical moments from Roland's era.
    Regardless, those posters are very quiet on this thread.

Of course they are - they only want to watch a game of football and don't give a shit what happens off the pitch.
  • Options
    If they sit in the lower west they're probably asleep or enjoying some peace and quiet. They should rename it the Bagpuss Stand.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

My grandad likes telling me the story of how he was walking round Charlton village one day and Sam was walking on the other side of the road. My grandad ran across and said "Super Sam!" . Bartram was grinning, patted my grandad on the head and said "hello son". Made a lasting impression. True gent.

Grandad was 83 at the time.

• Options
    The last two days Liverpool away, went to that and what aday one i will Always hold dear.

Sheffield Wed away, one i wish i could have gone to but missed Sir Chris Powell,s leap onto the crossbar.

So my guess is Millwall in the snow has to be December 21st,boy looking forward to that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This one should've come with a warning #heartbroken

Love you Chrissy #emotional
  • Options
    ..................forgot to add, in my totally emotional state, a BIG thank you to Nug for all these wonderful memories.
  • Options
    Simonsen and Hales.
    Well we've had worse i suppose: )
    Great memories
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

If they sit in the lower west they're probably asleep or enjoying some peace and quiet. They should rename it the Bagpuss Stand.

No...sorry most were at Bradford..
  • Options
    Great to see those skills again
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Great to see those skills again

indeed. The reserve game with 3000 to see his arrival was magical to.
  • Options
    Best song so far.
    Excellent stats too : - )
  • Options
    Well worth waiting for! Thanks, Nug.