Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    And then we hired the tit in the away dugout that day....
  • Options
    No gloves and a ball that was like an Atlas stone
  • Options
    cabbles said:

No gloves and a ball that was like an Atlas stone

The still when he's holding multiple balls - his hands were huge, was he a good swimmer too?
  • Options
    Fantastic. Love seeing the customer fan in the away shirt going mental after the Mendonca goal.
  • Options
    Fantastic game and been wondering when this one would appear! What a team they were! Super Clive, Powell, Jones, Robbo and too many really committed players to list. Thanks, again, Nug, for making me smile so early in the morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No footage of us going clean through and the ref not playing advantage and bringing us back for a free kick.

Which would have put us 1-3 up if we'd scored, wouldn't it? You'd have to think we'd have held on to win from there, wouldn't you?
  • Options
    Goose pimples watching that , remember running down the steps towards the corner flag going mental outta my nut when Jones equalised .
    Great days and a sold out away end :-)
  • Options

Fantastic. Love seeing the customer fan in the away shirt going mental after the Mendonca goal.

Whatever happened to that bloke?
  • Options
    That was great to see again
  • Options
    I know it's not supposed to work like this but I always get the hump after watching the daily vid.
  • Options
    Brilliant day, the wife got a little more excited by the Jones slide i seem to remember :smile:
  • Options
    I loved that team. A real example of being better than the sum of your parts. 100% effort and attitude.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    And to think now we're supposed to get excited about a last-minute equaliser at home to Sheffield United in the Third Division?

Premier League? Liverpool? Anfield? Pfft.

PS: Looking forward to Lisbinho's hat-trick and Black Sabbath in future days ...
  • Options
    It's also interesting that de cloob have now started to put out similar montages of past fixtures on a more regular basis (the Man Utd 3-3 on this day fixture went up on Facebook today...), so I don't want to give them ideas, but I have been wondering what other "nuggets" we will be getting over the next couple of weeks -

Killer
    Peacock
    Lisbie
    Black Sabbath
    47 Cup final
    Wembley 98
    Simonsen
    86 Play off win
    Battle of the bridge
    West Ham 4-0
    West Ham 4-4
    Andy Hunt hat-tricks

What else?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent....again.
  • Options
    Wonderful stuff.... again. Thanks....again, Nug.
  • Options
    Magnificent Hamer ...and Powell on the crossbar ...just superb.
  • Options
    Day 10 and you've finally made me cry