Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Christmas CARD advent calendar (Day 25 *FINALE* Page 25)

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

INGSOC landscape 19

FANTASTIC !

Love that word "pestiferous" !
  • Options
    Forgot how good a goal that one was. On his day he was a class act.
  • Options
    That Thurman error for the Middlesough goal cost the game. Thurman playing at Charlton really set the alarm bells ringing as he was useless in the air. In Belgium, you may be able to get away with a goalkeeper like that as much more football is played on the floor but definitely not in England. It shows the cluelessness of Duchatelet, Meire & all these useless behind the scenes scouts.
    With Alnwyck being shifted to Orient so Powell couldn't play him. The rot had really set in at the club. It started at the top of the organisation.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    vff said:

The taking down of the advent Thurman Middlesbrough blooper shows that the club want to control the message. They do not want any criticism or admit to specific mistakes. Thurman is a prime example of a poor goalkeeper with a terrible attitude & over inflated sense of their abilities. It does not evidence to me that when Kathrine Meire says that they have learned from mistakes, that they have, when they hurriedly try to clamp down on any illustration of one.

It would be better if they were able to hold their hand up & admit that the Thurman move was a mistake that they had learned from. That would involve Duchatelet admitting that he was wrong or mistaken & this is something that he is clearly incapable of doing.

It does not bode well for upcoming Robinson stint as manager that any key strategies have changed. The next transfer window & the one in the summer will evidence what is really happening under the PR polish applied by the New Pitch agency manager.

Did I miss this?

Seen Solly and Dennis score but no Thuram.
  • Options
    If the strategy from the turd at the top is turd then the PR polish applied does not change the fact that what's going on at the club is turd.

The attempt to clamp down on any criticism or refuse to hear it, makes me really sceptical about the new era. IMO the negative interventions of Duchatelet, Meire, Keohone & the rest of the SMT fatally undermines any positive PR that the new Pitch agency Head of Communications tries to apply. That is why Mel Baroni left. Good job it's only a temporary agency position for the new head of communications.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2016

vff said:

The taking down of the advent Thurman Middlesbrough blooper shows that the club want to control the message. They do not want any criticism or admit to specific mistakes. Thurman is a prime example of a poor goalkeeper with a terrible attitude & over inflated sense of their abilities. It does not evidence to me that when Kathrine Meire says that they have learned from mistakes, that they have, when they hurriedly try to clamp down on any illustration of one.

It would be better if they were able to hold their hand up & admit that the Thurman move was a mistake that they had learned from. That would involve Duchatelet admitting that he was wrong or mistaken & this is something that he is clearly incapable of doing.

It does not bode well for upcoming Robinson stint as manager that any key strategies have changed. The next transfer window & the one in the summer will evidence what is really happening under the PR polish applied by the New Pitch agency manager.

Did I miss this?

Seen Solly and Dennis score but no Thuram.
    Busy with work & only had been a third following the Pitch agency manager positive PR Robinson blitz & the CARD advent calendar. I assumed that CARD had put up Thurams blooper for it to be taken down. You mean that a Solly goal got taken down, that's insanity why would the SMT at the club want to do that ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CARD said:
    A truly talented player.
  • Options
    #3 Superb
  • Options
    That Leicester game was cracking

RIP
  • Options
    What a goal
  • Options
    Hats off again CARD! Loved seeing DW being honoured, RIP David.
  • Options
    As gifted as they come, probably the most naturally talented individual i've seen in a Charlton shirt in the last 30 years, sadly equally as troubled, 28 when he quit 43 when he died.

RIP David, I certainly dream of a Whyte Christmas once again.
  • Options
    Watch it while you can!
  • Options
    Brilliant

RIP David Whyte
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    I bought a 2016 calendar in December of last year....I can't remember where I bought it.
    It was a monthly sheet type that you can either turn over or tear off.....got to the end of October only to find November and December missing!
    I was, to say the least, gob-smacked.
  • Options
    Sent a shiver down my spine watching that RIP. Walking in a Whitey Wonderland
  • Options
    Great player. Loved him at Charlton. David Whyte Whyte Whyte! RIP
  • Options

Sent a shiver down my spine watching that RIP. Walking in a Whitey Wonderland

Bloody hell, had a little tear in my eye by the end of that video.
  • Options
    That one bought a tear RIP David Whyte
  • Options
    Really well done on door number 3. Loved Whyte, RIP.
  • Options
    RIP David Whyte
  • Options
    CARD said:
    Why has this got only forty-five likes?
  • Options
    Slightly choked by that.