Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

Comments

• Options

Whilst not knowing the detail of the case, why would any sane woman stay on the arm of a bloke who grooms 15yo girls?

Good move on her part. She will not be hanging on his arm as he will be inside and she will be able to live her life style.

Divorce will obviously be straight forward as soon as he looks like getting out - at least 10 yr sentance I would have thought. Plenty of time for a better offer to come in.

All the publicity will advertise she is soon to be back on the market.
  • Options

The whole point of the Evans case, wasn't that she "said no" but that in the eyes of the law, due to alcohol, she wasn't in a fit state to say yes, i.e. if you pick up a drunk girl on a Saturday night and have sex with her, even though she consented at the time, the law may deem that she wasn't in a fit state to give consent...

If Johnson had one of sex with an old looking 15 year old, not knowing her age, it would be more understandable, but the charge of grooming is far more worrying.

Agree it's a fine line 15/16 but the grooming bit is of the main concern.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Whilst not knowing the detail of the case, why would any sane woman stay on the arm of a bloke who grooms 15yo girls?

Good move on her part. She will not be hanging on his arm as he will be inside and she will be able to live her life style.

Divorce will obviously be straight forward as soon as he looks like getting out - at least 10 yr sentance I would have thought. Plenty of time for a better offer to come in.

I don't think it's anything like that unfortunately
  • Options
    I would also add that from the mail video she is hardly hanging on his arm. He has hands in pocket and she is walking way behind and not in touching distance. He was pleading innocent when the trial began and then changed his mind. The charges had to be read again and he then changed his plea on two counts.

His lawyer would have been putting every pressure on her to attend. If she had not, most, and possibly the jury, may have correctly conclude his guilt. Well on two counts anyway.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Had it been a case of her not disclosing her age and looking 20 on a pissed up night in nightclub that he ended up taking her home for a one off, you might understand how he could be guilty of statutory...

However knowing he groomed her, he would have known her rough age and you have got to say he's a dirty, overpaid, scummy, pervert.

I'll never understand why any human being let alone a premier league footballer, who could within reason get any legal age woman he wants would want a 15 year old? even 16/17 and some 18 yearolds look like children still.

Sick F***
  • Options

He's a nonce case but my God his bird is proper fit.

Gotta be a wrongen to even cheat on that with an adult.

Not Half VG.
  • Options
    And have a book deal, 'My life of hell with a nonce'.
  • Options
    Hope he gets put in a headlock and woodied followed by chinese burned, then knocked the fuck out WORLDSTAR stylee.

Then I hope the biggest meanest MoFo guffs right on his noggin and he passes out from a cross between the smell and lack of oxygen, then when he wakes up I hope the meanest bitch on his wing is literally hanging out of him,

when he's inside
  • Options
    Just goes to show where some people have their brains ... What an idiot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Pretty sure they aren't married so she wont be able to get at his assets.
  • Options
    The accusation of grooming that he has admitted was that he was manipulating a young girl online before meeting her for sexual activity of which one count he has also admitted to. He denied a further 2 counts. This suggests he knew her age and planned to have sexual engagement. It's not like he met a 15yo in a night club mistaking her for older and had a feel, this was far more sinister. He can't play professional football again and can't do any job that gives him access to children. Open shut case in my opinion.
  • Options
    Has thrown his life away - the man is a fool.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Had it been a case of her not disclosing her age and looking 20 on a pissed up night in nightclub that he ended up taking her home for a one off, you might understand how he could be guilty of statutory...

However knowing he groomed her, he would have known her rough age and you have got to say he's a dirty, overpaid, scummy, pervert.

I'll never understand why any human being let alone a premier league footballer, who could within reason get any legal age woman he wants would want a 15 year old? even 16/17 and some 18 yearolds look like children still.

Sick F***

the only thing I can think of is forbidden fruit. he can get nearly any type of women he wants with his fame/money but instead goes for something his not allowed. but then again people do it whether they have money or not to children. he might of always been a nonce whatever his financial circumstances.
  • Options

The whole point of the Evans case, wasn't that she "said no" but that in the eyes of the law, due to alcohol, she wasn't in a fit state to say yes, i.e. if you pick up a drunk girl on a Saturday night and have sex with her, even though she consented at the time, the law may deem that she wasn't in a fit state to give consent...

If Johnson had one of sex with an old looking 15 year old, not knowing her age, it would be more understandable, but the charge of grooming is far more worrying.

I don't agree with this view of 15/16. I used to have a 15 year old girl friend, I was 15 years old at that time.
    This old chestnut of not knowing her age doesn't wash with me. Anyone can tell a 15 year old child from an adult and if you cant you're a liar.
    Its not morally right for an adult to lust after an adolescent even if she is 16 years old. Mix with your own age group.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

And have a book deal, 'My life of hell with a nonce'.

By JR Hartley.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

I don't agree with this view of 15/16. I used to have a 15 year old girl friend, I was 15 years old at that time.
    This old chestnut of not knowing her age doesn't wash with me. Anyone can tell a 15 year old child from an adult and if you cant you're a liar.
    Its not morally right for an adult to lust after an adolescent even if she is 16 years old. Mix with your own age group.
    I meant telling the difference between a 15 year old and a 16 year old isn't easy...but agree whole hartedly that he should stick with girls/ladies his own age....I certainly wasn't trying to defend him in any way.
  • Options

leaving the grooming issue aside it's legal to have sex at sixteen. Now, if Johnson bumped into a girl at a nightclub and she told him she was sixteen then it's very difficult to tell a sixteen year old apart from a fifteen year old. If this were the case you'd still think him a dirty pervert for chasing sixteen year old's but you'd be a bit more understanding especially if she had said she was sixteen.

The issue of grooming though undermines the above and he is therefore a dirty nonce and deserves all he gets and you'd hope that Sunderland terminate his contract forthwith.
  • Options

I meant telling the difference between a 15 year old and a 16 year old isn't easy...but agree hole hartedly that he should stick with girls/ladies his own age....I certainly wasn't trying to defend him in any way.
    I'm guessing you mean whole heartedly...

That Sigmund Freud has a lot to answer for.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

I meant telling the difference between a 15 year old and a 16 year old isn't easy...but agree hole hartedly that he should stick with girls/ladies his own age....I certainly wasn't trying to defend him in any way.
    I'm guessing you mean whole heartedly...

That Sigmund Freud has a lot to answer for.

Thanks for pointing that out....just edited my original post.
  • Options

Except the jury seemed to have thought there was reasonable doubt on the part of the guy who picked up the drunk girl. It was the guy who took advantage of the drunk girl his mate had picked up that got put away.
  • Options
    Sacked by sunderland
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Sacked by sunderland

And rightly so. Hope no other club is stupid enough to offer him a contract. His career is over, at least it should be.
  • Options
    Lol but risky that one....
  • Options
    His career is over.