Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    In that video from inside he said himself
    "I've got more chance abroad. You can't get a second chance in England"

I'd be surprised if any club are that stupid.

So no remorse then.  Makes me sick.
  • Options
    Hope someone snaps him in half first game he plays 
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised to see him disappear overseas and just play for a few years.  China would not care about his past (human rights are almost laughable there) and would pay well.

Probably got enough money for life now anyway but a couple of years to top it off and then, most likely, stay where he is and live a reclusive life.

He was such a talented player and has thrown it all away.  Idiot
  • Options
    Would he get a visa to go abroad?

Would he be allowed to go abroad by the UK justice system?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Would he get a visa to go abroad?

Would he be allowed to go abroad by the UK justice system?
    Especially as presumably he can't go anywhere without permission until the 6 years are up?
  • Options
    I seem to recall reading that it's legally feasible for him to go abroad, but would need to be close enough to the UK for him to fly back for weekly meetings with his parole officer, so he's basically limited to a club in Europe or North Africa.
  • Options
    In that video from inside he said himself
    "I've got more chance abroad. You can't get a second chance in England"

I'd be surprised if any club are that stupid.

So no remorse then.  Makes me sick.
    No remorse at all.

hes in that video laughing about the whole incident, complaining that joe public would have got away with it but as he was a footballer he was made an example of. Also “jokes” that he never did anything but wished he had if he knew he’d get a 6 year sentence anyway.

disgusting, vile creature
  • Options
    Article in the Mail on Sunday the other week about his wife/girlfriend, she stuck by him until he pleaded guilty which shocked her.

She was expecting their second child but had it terminated as she didn't want to give birth to another child by him and wants nothing to do with him upon his release.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Wouldn't be surprised to see him disappear overseas and just play for a few years.  China would not care about his past (human rights are almost laughable there) and would pay well.

Probably got enough money for life now anyway but a couple of years to top it off and then, most likely, stay where he is and live a reclusive life.

No way would he get a visa to live here.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Article in the Mail on Sunday the other week about his wife/girlfriend, she stuck by him until he pleaded guilty which shocked her.

She was expecting their second child but had it terminated as she didn't want to give birth to another child by him and wants nothing to do with him upon his release.
    Unlike his sister then, who has previously been counting down the days on social media. Saying she can’t wait for her boy to have his uncle back home.
    welcome home balloons the full works.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nowt as strange as folk.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Good on her.
  • Options
    Released this mornimg 3 years into his 6 year sentence

31 years old, hopefully no clubs go anywhere near him

No way would a British club sign him up. I'd be surprised if he gets a club overseas either, but then financially if he wasn't extravagant beforehand, he should be secure anyway
    Presumably he’s out on licence (or whatever it’s called) - is he allowed to live overseas?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Yes we would. ;) Here's what the Mail says on that matter:

We have also discovered that Johnson will be denied the chance of a payday in China because of strict visa requirements to work in the country..... Hebei China Fortune, the club managed by Chris Coleman, told us they would not consider signing Johnson because of his criminal record.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6839029/Adam-Johnson-NOT-wear-ankle-tag-secures-return-professional-football.html
  • Options
    You can't get a visa with a drink driving conviction but Swisdom thinks being on parole for being a nonce would be ok, laughable.
  • Options
    You can't get a visa with a drink driving conviction but Swisdom thinks being on parole for being a nonce would be ok, laughable.
    I couldn't stop laughing reading your post. I guess Swisdom has somewhat out-dated/stereotyped impressions of China... 
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Unlike his sister then, who has previously been counting down the days on social media. Saying she can’t wait for her boy to have his uncle back home.
    Why would anyone follow his sister on Social Media?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Why would anyone follow his sister on Social Media?
    An excellent point.
    Unfortunately people are much more likely to share and retweet negative things than positive, which leads to more people seeing and then sharing said negative social media posts.
  • Options
    I couldn't stop laughing reading your post. I guess Swisdom has somewhat out-dated/stereotyped impressions of China... 
    seems so

It was purely based on hundreds of videos I’ve seen of people in China doing ridiculously weird/crazy/inhumane stuff 

sorry if ive offended anyone 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    seems so

It was purely based on hundreds of videos I’ve seen of people in China doing ridiculously weird/crazy/inhumane stuff 

TBF I have seen the same type of videos from over here.

Twats everywhere unfortunatly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    seems so

Out of 1.4 billion peoles, there's gonna be a few nutjobs, people doing dumb stuff for internet points is a long stretch from knowingly employing a sex offender.

I'm now on my 8th visa here and have processed numerous CRB / FBI checks for people I've hired, so I know exactly why Adam Johson wouldn't get in.