Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

Comments

• Options
    Am I right in thinking tomorrow is the sentencing date? Seemed to remember reading March 24th
  • Options
    not sure but a teaching assistant got 18 months or sexual activity with a child so i expect AJ to be playing abroad within the year
  • Options
    edited March 2016

not sure but a teaching assistant got 18 months or sexual activity with a child so i expect AJ to be playing abroad within the year

I read that they had sex over 50 times and she told him she was pregnant to try and get him to run away with her. Only 18 months for that is outrageous.

Edit: was thinking of this http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolboy-groomed-teaching-assistant-we-6536549

Community service and a fine, disgraceful
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I read that they had sex over 50 times and she told him she was pregnant to try and get him to run away with her. Only 18 months for that is outrageous.

Edit: was thinking of this http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolboy-groomed-teaching-assistant-we-6536549

Where were these teachers when I was at school!!

No, in all seriousness, that's terrible. The thing I can't get my head around is that the woman in question is very attractive, Why the fuck is she having a relationship with a 15 year old boy??
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    It's a shame over Adam Johnson but not because I feel sorry for him. It's a shame because the dickhead has foolishly decided to risk his career and blown it and it's a waste of a talent.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    cabbles said:

Am I right in thinking tomorrow is the sentencing date? Seemed to remember reading March 24th

I believe so. I'm sure I remember hearing the 24th on TalkSport about a fortnight back.
  • Options

No, in all seriousness, that's terrible. The thing I can't get my head around is that the woman in question is very attractive, Why the fuck is she having a relationship with a 15 year old boy??
    I know this is morally wrong to admit but it would be a common thought etc. If I was with her at the age of 15 I would not be complaining and would consider myself very lucky...I imagine most others would feel the same. It's quite hard to imagine the point where I would feel used and abused.....but I guess you don't know until it's happened to you.....
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I know this is morally wrong to admit but it would be a common thought etc. If I was with her at the age of 15 I would not be complaining and would consider myself very lucky...I imagine most others would feel the same. It's quite hard to imagine the point where I would feel used and abused.....but I guess you don't know until it's happened to you.....
  • Options
    Be interesting to know how long he gets banged up for - the longer the better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

There'd have been a mile long bloody queue to be 'abused' by her when I was at school!

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Dave2l said:

There'd have been a mile long bloody queue to be 'abused' by her when I was at school!

All of my female teachers looked like Mrs Truchbowl from the film Matilda.

• Options

Rizzo said:

Dave2l said:

Pwoppa Would Ya.
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Dave2l said:

We did have a decent one at Chis & Sid Grammar. She stood out like a beacon in a boys school with just about every other teacher being male.

Almost unbelievably her name was Miss Nex. I'll leave you to think up her nicknames.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Rizzo said:

Dave2l said:

We did have a decent one at Chis & Sid Grammar. She stood out like a beacon in a boys school with just about every other teacher being male.

Almost unbelievably her name was Miss Nex. I'll leave you to think up her nicknames.
    I fancy her already.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Rizzo said:

Dave2l said:

Miss 'open your lex' Nex?
  • Options

stripped of his 12 england caps

Is that even a thing ?
  • Options
    How the fuck did Adam Johnson play 12 times for England!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clean-nex surely?!?
  • Options
    For some reason, the judge has 'gone away' for 30 minutes to consider Johnson's sentence. He was found guilty weeks ago so why are you only considering the sentence now?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    He has to consider the pre-sentence reports carried out by the probation service. There could be a conflict in both their recommended sentances
  • Options
    obviously hes a dirty nonce but was just pointing out that his england caps were taken away
  • Options

obviously hes a dirty nonce but was just pointing out that his england caps were taken away

No it's good that you pointed it out, I didn't realise it had happened. Never heard of it before, what does it actually mean in reality ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No it's good that you pointed it out, I didn't realise it had happened. Never heard of it before, what does it actually mean in reality ?
    just means that you were never considered a part of the team i think, in reality means very little, but fifa will wipe him from any match facts etc.
  • Options
    I've read reports suggesting he'll get 10+ years. I haven't followed the case too closely but that seems high when you compare it to murder/manslaughter sentencing or other serious crimes.