Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015

Ffs I'll drive him

I'll pay the petrol

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I'll pay the rest of the sum if it means he'll go quicker
  • Options
    Apparantely does not meet Charltons valuation of him. Think move would be best for all parties. Could well be swap for Delort as he clearly has not settled and they will want to get rid of him as can't see him being too happy to play League One footie
  • Options
    remember that he went through a golden spell when he just could not stop scoring .. I still maintain hope that he will do so again .. remember Lisbie K .. and ponder
  • Options
    Can imagine it being for Delort and we told them to shove it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well they've got more money let's hope they've got less sense...
  • Options
    Think some of the above comments are unfair, for someone who was progressing under SCP and Riga but stalled completely under Bob. He'll do well when he gets his confidence back.
  • Options
    See ya later CallyMessi, no progression last season, was given a chance and managed to get himself sent off, any other time he featured after that he just didn't look good enough for championship football, of we can cash in on him and use the money to pay another players wages then I'm all for it
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Is it a full moon tonight?

Some really stupid comments on here. I don't remember people complaining and telling him to go when he got a hatrick at Blackpool or when he scored at Hillsborough.

That's such a shit comment. Pawel Abbott scored for us against Peterborough once, doesn't mean he's a good player. Harriott is crap. Comes across a dick on social media for example putting pictures up of palace players congratulating them - not exactly the best idea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In my opinion, and we are all allowed one even if it grates with some, Harriott isn't good enough for the Championship. I've never really liked him and when he banged in a hat trick at Blackpool it was a flash in the pan. Most of the time his crossing is poor, his decision making is poor and in most instances he picks the wrong pass and on the rare occasion he picks the right one the pass is either over or under hit. He just doesn't have a footballing brain. I think it best he moves on. And I wish him all the best at whatever Club he rocks up at next.
  • Options
    He didn't do much wrong! I wish him well if he goes or stays!
  • Options
    I'm sure if he can rediscover the CH that destroyed Blackpool then his career can move forward again; sadly he hasn't really progressed with us and I hope that we are now taking a step up in terms of squad quality in any case. A move would be best for both parties IMHO. Still wish him well though and he has my gratitude and best wishes.
  • Options
    Hope he does well elsewhere but he's not good enough at the moment for the Championship. The Boxing Day game against Cardiff proved that. Ran around loads trying to impress but his first touch was abysmal, and he ended up getting sent off from a pass he didn't control properly then lunged in to try and win it back.
    I think he's a decent enough lad so wish him well.
  • Options

Some really stupid comments on here. I don't remember people complaining and telling him to go when he got a hatrick at Blackpool or when he scored at Hillsborough.

That's such a shit comment. Pawel Abbott scored for us against Peterborough once, doesn't mean he's a good player. Harriott is crap. Comes across a dick on social media for example putting pictures up of palace players aconfratulaying them - not exactly the best idea
    You follow him on social media yet you don't like him. weird
    Probably the worst argument ever, I don't like Piers Morgan, but I follow him on Twitter, as its entertaining. As for Harriott I feel like he still has potential to be a decent player, but hasn't progressed in 2 years and has an awful attitude.
  • Options
    Delort gone Caen!
  • Options

That's such a shit comment. Pawel Abbott scored for us against Peterborough once, doesn't mean he's a good player. Harriott is crap. Comes across a dick on social media for example putting pictures up of palace players aconfratulaying them - not exactly the best idea
    You follow him on social media yet you don't like him. weird
    Probably the worst argument ever, I don't like Piers Morgan, but I follow him on Twitter, as its entertaining. As for Harriott I feel like he still has potential to be a decent player, but hasn't progressed in 2 years and has an awful attitude.
    Yeah you are right. The worst ever. It's definitely a full moon.
  • Options
    This one will be worth a link to the argument thread any minute now

Best for both parties Imo, a huge talent wasted