Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that confuse you

I'll start:

- Why anyone would put an orange fake tan on and think "Yep, looking good".

- The popularity of that Kardashian programme.

- Most tin openers.

- People camping outside a hospital for days on end in the hope of catching a glimpse at a stranger's baby.

- American football.
«13456724

Comments

  • edited April 2015
    Cricket. Any sport that stops for tea, cannot be a sport, can it?
  • Bang on Valley Gary

    I wish I knew how the tax system works. I've definitely had too much deducted this month that I will hopefully get back at next self assessment but it feels like a long time away
  • Greenie said:

    Cricket. Any sport that stops for tea, cannot be a sport, can it?

    Players just getting refreshment, can't see an issue.
  • Life

    Haha! Good on you Paulie, suspect never a truer word spoken on here!!
  • Things that simply don't do the job they were supposedly designed to do - e.g. a metal soap dish that rusts.
  • Algebra.
  • People who watch musicians who download child pornography.
  • APR for credit cards
    Terms and conditions which run to pages
    Understanding food packaging information
  • Sponsored links:


  • If Batman is so smart how come he wears his pants outside his trousers
  • Fiiish said:

    If Batman is so smart how come he wears his pants outside his trousers

    To avoid skid marks in his pants
  • iaitch said:

    Greenie said:

    Cricket. Any sport that stops for tea, cannot be a sport, can it?

    Players just getting refreshment, can't see an issue.
    But they just stand around......not doing a great deal, how that can warrant a cucumber sandwich and a cuppa rosie is beyond me.
  • Well standing around for two hours at a time takes it out of you.

    They also break for lunch.
  • My train in the morning @ Strood...

    Its the first stop on the line and you can see the train sitting in the sidings in the distance... the board always says delayed yet you can visibly see the train moving the 100m up the line towards the platform which results in the train arriving at the platform on time
  • Things that simply don't do the job they were supposedly designed to do - e.g. a metal soap dish that rusts.

    Bit like a chocolate fire guard
  • Why my daughters teachers have found it so hard to fill in the countersignature on her passport form correctly. These people are supposed to be intelligent FFS!
  • edited April 2015
    .
  • Sponsored links:


  • Greenie said:

    iaitch said:

    Greenie said:

    Cricket. Any sport that stops for tea, cannot be a sport, can it?

    Players just getting refreshment, can't see an issue.
    But they just stand around......not doing a great deal, how that can warrant a cucumber sandwich and a cuppa rosie is beyond me.
    But if you stood around, not doing a great deal for as long as they do, would you not get hungry?
  • Then after all that tea and sandwiches they expect you to run around chasing a little red ball.
  • shin splints...

    Just why?
  • Also...
    Miriam Rivera
  • Yeah, very attractive but a bloke.
  • Conservative politicians sounding off about how awful it would be if the Scottish Nationalists get to rule England if Miliband gets in when we don't hear a peep about Brussels doing it which is the reality!
  • Simon Church's performances
Sign In or Register to comment.