Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that confuse you

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    arny23394 said:
    Just seen a fat bird on a dating app describe herself as ‘kinda doughy’ and able to ‘take a surprising amount of meat.’ Eh?
    Have you got her details mate (asking for a friend)
  • Options
    Being asked if I'm a robot 🤖 
    By AI 🙄
  • Options
    Being asked if I'm a robot 🤖 
    By AI 🙄
    I hope you replied, 'Affirmative'.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Just seen a fat bird on a dating app describe herself as ‘kinda doughy’ and able to ‘take a surprising amount of meat.’ Eh?
    Let us know how the date goes, Arny.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    She can eat a dozen burgers at a time 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    She can eat a dozen burgers at a time 
    Ha, my first thought was whether she was talking about rotisserie chicken and ham hocks.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Don't think I've seen this in England, but reasonably frequently overseas, often in a restaurant, occasionally in a bar.

Gents toilet, lock on the door, standard toilet and a single urinal. What is supposed to happen here? Are you giving me the luxury of choice, or the option to bring a friend so that he can have a piss while I'm having a shit? If I'm having a piss and someone knocks on the door, should I let them in so they can use the available shitter?
    My company has an office in Germany where I work sometimes and which has the same arrangement.

I'm hoping its a choice thing...
  • Options
    An electric eel - where does it charge up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 11
    Solidgone said:
    An electric eel - where does it charge up?
    Theres stories about them charging up the todger (is that what you mean?), or am I getting confused with a completely different creature?!
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Have you got her details mate (asking for anal)

• Options
    People who post on social media about "lost" cats - not people who've lost their cats, you understand, that's fine, it's the ones who post 'This cat keeps wandering in my garden and mewwing' or 'cat found wandering around outside, seemed hungry, I've taken it to the vets' etc.

It's a cat, they wander around, they meow, they try to butter up neighbours to feed them.  Leave them alone and they'll go home?