Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    good luck to him, always liked Morro, never let us down, sad to see him go.

By signing again in the summer at least we have got some sort of fee now so thanks for that too although I doubt he expected it to work out as it has.
  • Options
    When loads were jumping ship, he resigned. Never envisaged this. Wish him well.
  • Options
    Really hope we got a decent fee out of this, heard he's been outstanding for them
  • Options
    bit sad to see that. All the best MM, excellent servant and possibly harshly treated, but that's the game.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Shame but he wasn't goign to get the game time unfortunately.

Good move all round
  • Options
    agreed, it is a little sad but all the best to him for the future ... did a good job for us
  • Options
    A real shame. Good luck Morro.
  • Options
    He's been doing really well for them, wish him all the best (he's more than good enough to compete at this level) all the big blocks from our title winning team are going. Lawrie next I'm sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks for the memories Morro, particularly the promotion season.

I liked him and would prefer to have kept him but it makes sense if his contract was up.

Signed a two year deal in the summer didn't he? Would hope a reasonable fee is involved.
  • Options
    Good luck morro. Top bloke.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Thank you Michael.

Integral part of a very important Charlton side that took us back to where we belong. 150 games in all competitions for us. Will always get a clap from me.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, solid player and a favourite of a few female fans too I hear. Anyone have an inking to how much the undisclosed fee amounts to? Will it be of any use in acquiring the striker or 3 we're in desperate need of?
  • Options
    That's we've kept TBH and Bikey fit all season has been fortunate, but at some stage if one if injured or gets suspended, we may regret letting him go
  • Options
    Sad to see him go. Wish him all the best at Brum, nice bloke.
  • Options
    Good luck and thanks Michael. Sad to see him go, but deserves first team football somewhere.

A great player for us and I'm sure he will continue to be for Birmingham too.

• Options
    Thanks for everything Morro! I enjoyed your company at the Sponsors Dinner and you conducted yourself in the most professional manner in all areas of the club.
  • Options
    Not unexpected. Is doing well at Birmingham and was not getting any playing time with us so it works out well for all parties and he leaves us with a huge amount of credit in the bank. Thanks for the effort and commitment.
  • Options
    Big mistake to let a defender this experienced go. Good luck to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He's been doing really well for them, wish him all the best (he's more than good enough to compete at this level) all the big blocks from our title winning team are going. Lawrie next I'm sure.

Lawrie Wilson joined in july 2012, after the 1st div season.
    Wiggins, Jackson and Solly Left.

Young Gomez will be going to centre back at some time ?

• Options
    Brilliant player for us. For 3 seasons he was an ever present and I can't remember him having a bad game.

All the best Morro!
  • Options
    A shame - really liked him. Can understand him wanting first team football though and Ben Haim and Bikey have been very good this year.

Good luck MM.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, thought he was unlucky to be bumped down with TBH and Bikey arriving, but is, I am sure, a big part of Birmingham's improvement (and I can see them surviving comfortably the way they are playing). As was mentioned above, one of the few players in the last few years not to get slated by some on here.
  • Options
    Good player for us, cheers Morro.
  • Options
    Another integral part of the promotion (and subsequent consolidation) team moves on. Have to say I'm not surprised though, Bob obviously didn't fancy him. Good luck to MM, I hope he does well.