Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

famous people you have met

Comments

• Options

You know you've meet a cracker when you ask a girl 'tell me something about you' and the first thing she offers up is 'I once shagged Gareth Ainsworth when he played for Lincoln'.

Thats Lincolnshire girls for you. Classy as f**k.
  • Options
    When I was a teen in the 80s I had a Saturday job in an independent record shop. One day I was on the shop floor putting some display sleeves back on the racks when I heard this voice ask 'excuse me, have you got (long forgotten item)?' I turned round and in front of me was Scouse pop poppet Sonia! She was actually really nice and we had a pleasant chat about music even though it was obvious that I wasn't in her target audience going by my Napalm Death t.shirt.
  • Options
    Les Dennis. He used to take his children to the same playgroup in North London where I took my daughter. Nice bloke.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Princess Margaret
    Ken Livingstone
    Jools Holland
    Mick Jones (The Clash, not Leeds Utd)
    Carl Leaburn (is he actually famous? Anyway, he bought me a drink at a PotY do at the old Valley Club during our tenure at The Boleyn Ground)
    Jack Charlton
    Geoff Hurst
    Martin Peters
    Nathan Fillion
    Alan Moore
    Dave Gibbons
    Neil Gaiman
    Dave McKean
    Dennis Waterman
    Rula Lenska
    Ernie Hudson
    Dave Prowse
    Anthony Daniels
    Jonathan Ross
    Frank Bruno
    Julie Walters
    Jack Lemmon
    Nina Conti
    Lena Lovich
    Stiff Little Fingers (Jake Burns, Henry Cluny and Ali McMordie)
    Glenn Hoddle
    Alan Curbishley
    Rebecca Romero
    Paul Gambaccini

I realise some of these might not be famous in everyone's eyes.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Kevin Campbell (in a Manchester lap dancing Club)
    Joe Hart
    Jack Wilshere
    Leighton Baines
    Kyle Walker
    Jermain Defoe
    Danny Welbeck
    Frank Mcavennie
    Tamzin Outhwaite
    Katie Price
    Tara PalmerTompkinson
    John Hurt
    Peri Sandria
    Margaret Thatcher
    Phil Taylor
    Tom Finney
    John Toshack
    Numerous Charlton related people
    Ian Botham
    David Seaman

• Options
    Gaz Topp
  • Options

Gaz Topp

I know a story or two about that guy. All I'll say is, he can't be sleeping too well in the current climate.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

I know a story or two about that guy. All I'll say is, he can't be sleeping too well in the current climate.
    Careful!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

My sister lived with him for a while. Was and still is close friends with his now ex wife.

Like a lot of media types he's can be a bit odd at times but is a nice guy.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

Careful!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is so hot at the moment, it's hard to drop off. Unless he's got air conditioning.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably the most famous was Fergie the singer,

She sings that song that goes "if you ain't got no money take your broke arse home"
  • Options
    Scott Parker was mates back in the day, went to school with Shaun Wright Phillips for a while so met Ian wright a few times, met Jim Davidson, Gary bushell and Karl howman, also Danny baker, Helen chamberlain, Also dozens of Charlton peeps.
  • Options
    I once met the leader of the CL clique in the Lib. Wasn't as tall as I'd imagined.......................
  • Options

Ha, just worked out who you are mate. Was that the weekend we played Man City on the Sunday lunchtime?

Remember you telling us at the time. Think you was with someone else off here?

• Options
    Curb_It said:

I just don't know where to start on this one.

Wait till @shag and Supaclive read it.

I'm not saying mine until you say yours
  • Options
    Nigel Benn (shoved a door in his face at the Thomas a'Beckett in the OKR)
    Lemmy (head butted him at the Lyceum in 1980)
    Both the above were accidental....bloody crapped myself.
    Eric Clapton
    Rick Parfitt
    Dennis Greaves - 9 Below Zero
    Glenn Tilbrook - Played guitar with him at The Pelton Arms.
    Saga Lout
  • Options
    I used to go to school with Ian Cartwright...
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

My sister lived with him for a while. Was and still is close friends with his now ex wife.

Ever worked for him?
  • Options

Ha, just worked out who you are mate. Was that the weekend we played Man City on the Sunday lunchtime?

Remember you telling us at the time. Think you was with someone else off here?

Yes mate, it was indeed that weekend. @clem_snide was also in attendance. Don't think either of us paid to much interest in Campbell though! To be fair though he brought a fair few rounds and we had him singing songs about Eddie youds later in the night.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

Ever worked for him?
    No, but my sister did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I once witnessed Jack Charlton offered up a baby to kiss in a supermarket. He kissed it too. Never met him though, I'd been checked out.
  • Options
    "you'll never guess who I've had in my cab".....

Roger Daltrey
    David Haye
    Lee Evans
    Nigella Lawson
    Richard Wilson
    Jonny Vaughan
    Jimmy Bullard
    Lynsey Ellingson (supermodel)

and whilst doing the knowledge Beyoncé put her hand on my shoulder and asked me to move aside before her bodyguards moved me themselves
  • Options
    Terry Nutkins & Bill Oddie...
  • Options
    Nelson Mandela while doing charity work in sudan. Also met michael caine after making his new glasses for him.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

Ever worked for him?
    No, but my sister did.
    I hope she's ok.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

Ever worked for him?
    No, but my sister did.
    I hope she's ok.
    I'd quit while you're ahead if I were you pal.
  • Options
    David Cameron. At a party at the Speaker's House, after the 2010 State Opening of Parliament. He's very, very shiny.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Gaz Topp

Ever worked for him?
    No, but my sister did.
    I hope she's ok.
    I'd quit while you're ahead if I were you pal.
    Back at you. Pal.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

David Cameron. At a party at the Speaker's House, after the 2010 State Opening of Parliament. He's very, very shiny slimmy.

Fixed

• Options
    i made a cup of tea for bruce forsyth once ..