Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    Two Sidcup Lines cancelled in a row.
  • Options

Couldn’t get a cab so just walked.

I literally managed to walk home quicker than southeastern could get me there

Leeds to South London.
    I admire your stamina

How many times will I have to explain this
    I know sorry mate.

Not really
  • Options

Macronate said:

Leeds to South London.
    I admire your stamina

Do you not live in Leeds?
    Right this is the last time, in future I will just direct people to this comment here.

I lived in Leeds for Uni which is when I made the account. I am now back home in sunny Greenwich.
    You know what you're getting every time you post about location or travelling. :)

Much like every time TCE posts about his cats I ask him if he likes dogs. Or something like that.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Leeds to South London.
    I admire your stamina

Right this is the last time, in future I will just direct people to this comment here.

I lived in Leeds for Uni which is when I made the account. I am now back home in sunny Greenwich.
    You know what you're getting every time you post about location or travelling. :)

Much like every time TCE posts about his cats I ask him if he likes dogs. Or something like that.
    This is my life now, having to paste this disclaimer in every time I post :(

Disclaimer: https://charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/3033109/#Comment_3033109
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Macronate said:

Leeds to South London.
    I admire your stamina

Disclaimer: https://charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/3033109/#Comment_3033109
    Why leeds then if you was only there for uni
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Macronate said:

Leeds to South London.
    I admire your stamina

Why leeds then if you was only there for uni
    Usernames stick ask clobbers
  • Options

Currently waiting for a Sidcup line train at Lewisham (I decided to stay in the office and catch up after being off sick last week) and think I’ve just sharted. Nothing major but can’t check as the only cubicle in use is a fucking mess.

Thank god we never met for a drink!!
    Thankfully it was a false alarm mate.
  • Options

Currently waiting for a Sidcup line train at Lewisham (I decided to stay in the office and catch up after being off sick last week) and think I’ve just sharted. Nothing major but can’t check as the only cubicle in use is a fucking mess.

That's what they all say after the event.
  • Options

Still gave it large to your pants though. Keep them pants on their toes, danger lurks around every corner and when next could you draw mud
  • Options

Carter said:

Still gave it large to your pants though. Keep them pants on their toes, danger lurks around every corner and when next could you draw mud
    True mate. It never happens in the comfort of your own home, always the most inconvenient place. My worst one was on a badminton court, wearing white shorts.
    Oh it does!

I remember some time ago sitting on the sofa watching TV and I felt what seemed like quite a tight fart coming on. As I was alone I raised one leg to get the full benefit of the gastric blast and POW, a fudge brownie, straight into the pants and halfway down my right leg.

This preceded a weekend of gastro entiritis, great fun!

..And what's everybody having for breakfast this morning then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It seems quite apt that this thread has gone from train disruption to shit.
  • Options
    Sidcup line shut, someone take ill at Mottingham
  • Options

Sidcup line shut, someone take ill at Mottingham

Weird if that turned out to be a bout of diarrhoea...
  • Options
    Now the fucking Bexleyheath line is up the wall. Train further down the line is stuck apparently.

• Options

Leeds to South London.
    I admire your stamina

I know sorry mate.

Not really
    Does the geezer not live in Leeds?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Every single toilet on train tonight out of order and locked. Lovely.
  • Options
    16:24 our of Charing Cross cancelled for the 3rd time in 4 days.

‘Shortage of train crew’

Never been an excuse.
  • Options
    They must be staggering their Christmas parties.