Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC tattoos

Comments

• Options
    I will go and look I have another arm to fill
  • Options
    No wonder you didn't pick up your phone earlier.
  • Options
    lol I can only just lift it now,
  • Options

shine166 said:

mate the detail in that sleeve is insane

was a 9 hr sitting yest and 3 hrs today to just get to the stage I am at, lesson to self don't volunteer to fill a last min cancellation the day after a 9 hr session, fuck mate it really hurt

He's real quick, full sleeve in a day apparently. His name is Paul Davies and owns Loki ink in Plymouth.

Yer I don't think I could handle it hungover

lol I didn't mean a booze session I meant I went back in after the 9 hr from the day before, your skins like paper and was just so tender

AUN the geezer is a real artist his designs are all realistic, I had 14 weeks waiting just to get in to him, and he is not taking any more bookings now for the rest of the year as he is full with current clients all having big pieces,

the man is a genius a real artist.

Ah fair play :)

Look forward too seeing it finished , looks great so far

• Options
    2 weeks rest for me I reckon, don't want to have to have the pussy numbing spray lol
  • Options

2 weeks rest for me I reckon, don't want to have to have the pussy numbing spray lol

Did you get this finished mate ? Today's my day in the chair
  • Options
    Nah not yet mate had some work offers come up so put it back a while I am speaking to him tomoz about some dates in June

Enjoy today that first bit still stings but after the initial ten secs of wtf it's all good
  • Options
    Those sleeves look insanely painful! Is it really worth that agony? I bet they cost a few bob too!
  • Options
    Whoever said dotwork hurts, wasn't lieing lol
  • Options
    Did you hear about that lad who got Marvin tattooed on his bum... Oh no wait...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Those sleeves look insanely painful! Is it really worth that agony? I bet they cost a few bob too!

Yes it hurts, yes its worth it and yes it costs a few quid, but if your going to disfigure your skin you may as well do it properly!

Some good sleeves on here.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Whoever said dotwork hurts, wasn't lieing lol

told ya!
  • Options
    You wouldn't have thought it may have to try a bit of that to see
  • Options
    NLA does your artist have a website?

Really want mine done to a high level of quality and yours is insane!
  • Options
    This is healing nicely, the scene wraps right round my arm, it is a large piece so I am popping back in 3 weeks to have some final bits touched in.
    Tat.jpg 76.4K
  • Options
    New wave tattoo mate you want Ryan to do the work

Open tues to sat

Get in quick the boy goes back to New Zealand at Xmas and the waiting list is well long
  • Options
    That I aving it mate
  • Options

That I aving it mate

Cheers hours 1-5 were relatively ok... Last hour was agony though with te shader. Think my body had used its adrenalin by that point
  • Options
    why are does dotwork hurt more if less skin being inked?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

I'm not sure if it actually did, I've only been tattooed by a lady before so I'm guessing that change didn't help
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    MrOneLung said:

It might just be me but i find dotting does hurt more especially big dots where they stick the needle in and seem to wiggle it a bit.

Excellent piece of work Shine.
  • Options
    Great piece shine
  • Options
    How bad was the elbow I have that in to be done and I ain't looking forward to it
  • Options

How bad was the elbow I have that in to be done and I ain't looking forward to it

Not good, although I'm real skinny which don't help so by the wrist wasnt great either. Thankfully both were over pretty quick
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

NLA does your artist have a website?

Really want mine done to a high level of quality and yours is insane!

Why was this flagged as abuse? Very random?!?!
  • Options

Any updates dude ? Just booked a date to finish my sleeve and am in the process of getting on a waiting list with another artist for the other :)
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Does anyone know if the tattooist in Crayford is any good? I thiiink it has a decent rep but don't know anyone who's had one from them for a few years. Planning on getting a band round my arm with the print from this animal inside:

Give them a wide berth, I had a dodgy one put on. Right f***** off with it!
  • Options
    This is the fella doing my other arm, though waiting list is around 2 years though

http://www.dotstolines.com/