Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC tattoos

Comments

• I'm looking to get a Celtic/Charlton, just need to think of a decent design. Did you design that tattoo yourself or guy in shop?
  • Quality where did you get that
  • fatrob said:

Quality where did you get that

Nice1.. Loki ink in Plymouth guys name is Paul Davies, he's got loads of bits on fb and Instagram. Full sleeve was 2 sittings
  • Excellent mate
    Are tats expensive these days my last ones were 10yrs ago
  • Excellent mate
    Are tats expensive these days my last ones were 10yrs ago

£75 an hour is the norm....and I hate it when they `just go for a fag' or have a chat with a mate.
  • My last two were £80 and took about an hour so seems quite reasonable
  • Had a couple done in Demon Ink in welling a while back, came out really well, took about 45 mins and they charged me £40.

Want a CAFC one now
  • The guy I use is £80 ph or £400 for the day
  • Sponsored links:

• Got three hrs tomorrow and 9 on.the 18th but I like that sleeve reckon I will be heading that way in 2015

First of many
  • Are you johnny Jackson
  • I'm looking to get a Celtic/Charlton, just need to think of a decent design. Did you design that tattoo yourself or guy in shop?

Did you get one done or was you just fishing?
  • Nice teddies

Hahaha... Didn't even notice those. Obviously not my room!
  • CAFCsayer said:

Nice teddies

Hahaha... Didn't even notice those. Obviously not my room!
    course not....
  • It's not even straight!
  • Nice teddies

They go nice with the Pink Towels and floral Duvet
  • Sponsored links:

• I left baby bottles on the side in mine mate and that was a doh moment,

Still reckon your johnnie Jackson from the back profile
  • Learnt a valuable tattoo lesson today.

Never. Ever. Get tattooed whilst massively hung over.

11 hour Shadwell/Limehouse/Shoreditch pub crawl yesterday as preparation.

Was only a 3 hour session today and not particularly painful, but was a real mind f**k. Be warned.
  • Just don't get tattooed, it's easier all round.
  • What did you have clem
  • If anyone gets the urge,
    `In ink we trust' at the top of Eltham high st have a new tattooist, Jacob, a real rasta dude.
    Very good he is.
  • shine166 said:

Just been to get that sleeve finished

Looks like a Liberty print - was that the idea - to look like a some retro cushion cover?
  • I'm sure he has been mentioned before but I cannot praise Graham at Mastertattooers in Bexleyheath enough. Over the years he has done most of mine but recently I've had a couple done locally with unsatisfactory results. The young guy took two hours to do a tatt Graham could do in half the time with better results.
    Anyway, I'm waffling but Graham did my last one the other week ( in memory of my brother) and I'm very pleased with it. It was very quick, hardly any pain and no scabbing.
  • WayneK said:

I'm sure he has been mentioned before but I cannot praise Graham at Mastertattooers in Bexleyheath enough. Over the years he has done most of mine but recently I've had a couple done locally with unsatisfactory results. The young guy took two hours to do a tatt Graham could do in half the time with better results.
    Anyway, I'm waffling but Graham did my last one the other week ( in memory of my brother) and I'm very pleased with it. It was very quick, hardly any pain and no scabbing.

Iv had 3 done by Graham and I'm gonna book another one when our baby puts in an appearance he is very good
  • Talal said:

Just don't get tattooed, it's easier all round.

Starting to agree with this. I've got a few and absolutely hate them. Really regret having then done Will be looking in to laser removal in the near future.