Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC tattoos

Comments

• Options
    Have been wanting to get a charlton tattoo for ages, have made a quick rough design on the computer.

What do you guys think?

• Options
    Looks good apart from the rubbish around the badge.

I want to see Carters tattoo on here as apparently it is the best one.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Ah I like the tribal around it, I'd be interested to see any Charlton tattoo for designs
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Ah I like the tribal around it, I'd be interested to see any Charlton tattoo for designs
    Well you designed it so id hope so :). IMO Tribal is a bit 90's, but at the end of the day if you like it.. go for it.
    Id say you need to drop the red and use more negative space (ie natural flesh tone) if you do decide to use it though
  • Options

Have been wanting to get a charlton tattoo for ages, have made a quick rough design on the computer.

What do you guys think?

I don't like the tribal bit either.
    Script is fashionable at the moment. Danny at Inksmiths in Eltham will write you a nice C.A.F.C
  • Options
    My one on my right calf. Didn't really want the red, think just the black would have been better!
  • Options
    Having mine done on the 9th October by Graham
  • Options
    What u getting mate
  • Options
    i ve got a charlton tatto on my leg cafc does anyone no how i can upload it on here or i can take a photo on my phone and send it to someone on here that could upload it for me thanks tony
  • Options
    I have the hand+sword all in black on my forearm and underlining it a Latin proverb which translates to 'learn to endure'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You probably don't mate!
  • Options

Having mine done on the 9th October by Graham

That sounds suspiciously like a hairdressing appointment.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Badger said:

Just been to my local store and noticecd a guy by the counter with c.a.f.c. in small letters on his left arm and took a closer look and noticed on his right arm w.h.u.f.c. left confused and thinking what happened there?

Was it Paolo DiCanio?
    Super Alan C?
  • Options
    Under the neddle today....torn skin eith the Charlton badge appearing underneath the skin.
  • Options
    Need more pics, lads

Come on, Carter
  • Options

Under the neddle today....torn skin eith the Charlton badge appearing underneath the skin.

You don't have to buy the expensive aftercare cream, Boots nappy rash cream will do it.
  • Options
    Very nice.
    Where was it done?
  • Options
    Quality! Care to share who did it?

• Options
    Yeh

You don't have to buy the expensive aftercare cream, Boots nappy rash cream will do it.
    Yeh bapanthem is ok you may wanna heat it up on a radiator first though as it can be a bit thick depending on your skin type
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one
    Who done it? How much?
  • Options
    Had it done at 7 stars in Bexleyheath. Knew what i wanted put it all togethor and told the artist what i wanted. Graham is your man down there
  • Options
  • Options
    How much hard earned wonga?
  • Options
    A few years back I seem to recall a chap in the north with a full size, full colour CAFC badge which covered his entire back. Fair play.
  • Options
    If all goes to plan with savings and get holiday paid off in time I'll be getting this in a couple of months time.
    Across my ribs, with the full VFR lyrics as the writing.

• Options
    Nice
    But am I being thick?
  • Options
    ....make sure they don't put the lyrics from Notts Forest version of VFR ;o)
  • Options
    CA on one arse cheek FC on the other.