Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football for a Fiver returns to The Valley. Stevenage 25th February

Comments

• Options
    That's a relief for my lads. Got them both Jackson five books for Christmas and MK was one they had earmarked.
    Good job they didn't ask for them when they sent off for Sheff Utd.
  • Options
    Hope we all really make a push for this, we're in a fantastic position and the boys deserve to play infront of a bumper crowd imo.
  • Options
    Hope we all really make a push for this, we're in a fantastic position and the boys deserve to play infront of a bumper crowd imo.
    They will on Saturday
  • Options
    The players seem determined to avenge the defeat there earlier in the season too. The club have been fantastic both on and off the pitch all season long, I really have fallen in love with my club all over again this year.
  • Options
    Really think this could be a 23,000 plus crowd, I've earmarked at least three extras
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Football for a fiver ....Sorry , do we get paid a fiver for watching Stevenage?
  • Options
    Never thought that i'd have non Charlton mates asking me when our next trip to Charlton is. All these offers make it possible.

• Options
    Had earmarked that one to go to so will be going with my nephew and maybe the missus too!!!
  • Options
    Saturday afternoon. £5 for all.

Let's be 'avin you !
  • Options
    Yes! I will try to beat my casuals record of 3 extra.

I'm pushing for 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can see quite a few extra fans coming to this one
  • Options
    its my birthday for this game, be good to see a good turn out :)
  • Options
    Think I'll come to this one, might bring my nephew as well, try to convert him lol
  • Options
    The week after is Rotherham isn't it - don't expect many for that one then..........
  • Options
    The week after is Rotherham isn't it - don't expect many for that one then..........
    Rotherham are in League 2. The following home game is Colchester.
  • Options
    Really ? Feb 4th - clearly going mad.

• Options
    Really ? Feb 4th - clearly going mad.

Yes I think you maybe. Feb 4th - WTF ?
  • Options
    Aah, I think I know what you are going on about. You think this £5 game is 25th January & the next game is Rochdale on February 4th.

However, Stevenage £5 game is 25th February.

StuwallPL54.
  • Options
    I love bringing my friends to these games. One's an Arsenal fan, another's a Man U fan, 2 are Liverpool fans and one is a QPR fan. My friend who supports QPR loved it when we sang, "Bradley Wright-Phillips, he's better than Shaun."
  • Options
    I'll be bringing 5 others along, had a great day last time they had an offer on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be good if we could get as close to a sell out as possible.

Six weeks to make it happen - don't remember the club giving this much notice previously either
  • Options
    Aah, I think I know what you are going on about. You think this £5 game is 25th January & the next game is Rochdale on February 4th.

However, Stevenage £5 game is 25th February.

StuwallPL54.
    Correct

• Options
    il be trekking up from totnes for this one
  • Options
    Nice, am aiming to bring 9 + myself to this one. Should be a good game
  • Options
    Here we go again, football for a bloody fiver, if the spare seat next to me is taken and I can't put my flask and sandwiches down I am not going to be happy :-)
  • Options
    Yes! I will try to beat my casuals record of 3 extra.

I'm pushing for 5.

I brought 11 along with me to the Chesterfield £5 game, can anyone beat that?

• Options
    Two of us also coming up from Devon. It is good to help support these offers. It shows the club that they are doing the correct thing. I will do my best to get others there too.
  • Options
    I always get my Arsenal mate and his two West Ham sons wanting to come along to these. It means he can get them all out to a game for £15 instead of the min £75 to £100 at WHU or Arse. I have one of the lads tottering on the edge, I think I can do a conversion !
  • Options
    any chance of getting the big flag out for this one chaps?
  • Options
    Talking about the big flag, would be great to see it this saturday....................