Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Stig said:

Two helium atoms were acting funny. HeHe.

Is that funny? Sodium. Sorry, Na.
  • Options
    Two scientists walked into a pub. I'll have H2O said the first scientist to the barman. I'll have H2O too said the second scientist who died shortly afterwards.
  • Options

Two scientists walked into a pub. I'll have H2O said the first scientist to the barman. I'll have H2O too said the second scientist who died shortly afterwards.

Where's the italics? ;-)
  • Options
    Alternatively:

Two scientists walked into a pub. I'll have H2O said the first scientist to the barman. I'll have H2O too said the second scientist who dyed blond shortly afterwards.

• Options
    Two eggs boiling in a pan, one says to other

'It's f****g hot in here'
    The other replied
    'Wait til you get outside, they smash your bloody head in'

• Options
    Egg and a sausage in a frying pan.

Egg says 'phew its hot in here'.

Sausage says 'fuck me a talking egg.
  • Options
    On a business trip to Thailand. A colleague and I went to a bar where the colleague (no name, no pack drill) chatted up this women. Thinking he was getting lucky, he started to put his hand up her dress. Seeing as it was Thailand, I whispered in his ear "WARNING: may contain nuts".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not a fan of the new pound coin.
    But then again I hate all change.

Best Fringe Joke 2017
  • Options
    "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
  • Options
    "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine
  • Options

I'm not a fan of the new pound coin.
    But then again I hate all change.

Best Fringe Joke 2017

What do you get if you cross an angry sheep with an angry cow.

An animal in a Baaaad Moooood.
    (Also from the fringe)
  • Options
    The top 15 funniest jokes from the Fringe
    1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng
    2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle
    3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
    4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz
    5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field
    6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons
    7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin
    8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne
    9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel
    10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King
    11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes
    12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff
    13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang
    14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess
    15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine
  • Options
    The nurse couldn't find her rectal thermometer. Annoyed and frustrated she thought:

"Now which arsehole has my thermometer"

• Options
    Red_James said:

What do you call a Mexican Midget?

A paragraph cos he's too short to be an essay

Brilliant.
  • Options
    bbob said:

The top 15 funniest jokes from the Fringe
    1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng
    2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle
    3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
    4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz
    5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field
    6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons
    7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin
    8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne
    9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel
    10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King
    11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes
    12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff
    13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang
    14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess
    15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine

Not one lol in 24 hours, mmmmmmmm think I will give the fringe a miss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The nurse couldn't find her rectal thermometer. Annoyed and frustrated she thought:

"Now which arsehole has my thermometer"

What's different between a rectal and an oral thermometer?

The taste.
  • Options
    What's the difference between pink and purple?

The grip.
  • Options
    A commentator who listened to Trump's latest nonsensical unscripted tirade likened the President to a cemetery groundsman:

"Lots of people under him. Nobody's listening"
  • Options
    I was kidnapped by gangsters and put in a blender with another bloke. I told them they'd got me mixed up with someone else.