Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wise, Jimenez and Verney to complete Taleover today 30.12.2010

Comments

• If it is Wise......( I have no knowledge)
    After the death of Sir Bobby Robson, The Sun's Bob Harris wrote how Robson told him: "My biggest disappointment was Dennis Wise, a director of football who was hardly seen at the ground, and who brought in players who were neither suitable, nor right, for Newcastle United. I forgive most people, but I am not sure I can forgive Wise for what he did to my club."[50]
    Wise attended a football arbitration hearing in September and October 2009 established to resolve the dispute between Keegan and the Newcastle board. Wise's actions in signing Nacho Gonzalez, claiming he wanted to 'do a favour' for two South American agents, and asking Keegan to sign players from YouTube.com, as well as confessions from the board that they had lied to the fans, press, staff and players regarding Keegan's allegations, claiming it was just 'PR,' led to the panel ruling in favour of Keegan.

Taken from Wickki.
  • Looks like itsmyball has dropped a bollock !
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Looks like itsmyball has dropped a bollock !

How many did he have to start with?
  • more like itsmybollock
  • or had they dropped in the first place?
  • possibly an appropriate user name?

... 'its my ball, so if you don't believe me, I'm taking it home and no-one else can play with it, so there, naaaaaah, you can go without.'

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]I hope this take over happens soon just so pathetic threads like this stop. What a pile of bollox

Hard to disagree with that tbh.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]more like itsmybollock

He should change his name to Ow My Balls after this thread!
  • Nice one pal!
    I'm still waiting for Verney,Wise and Jiminez to complete the taleover.
  • In the health and safety interests of the original (OK, un-original) poster, is it possible that he be kept in a secure place (with a dictionary cos we're humane) , signs the Official Secrets Act and that bail be refused? Please very nicely.
  • Sponsored links:

• There's still time!
  • No not today thanks the a team is on sky box office and I am about to settle down with a coldun and the family.

Do it tomorrow please
  • The takeover has certainly gone to extra time. Let's hope it doesn't go to penalties.
  • Crusty54 13 minutes ago quote# 74
    The takeover has certainly gone to extra time. Let's hope it doesn't go to penalties.

Especially after our last 'performance'........
  • I have been told that the CAFC boardroom has been very busy all day perhaps matters are reaching a conclusion?
  • [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]I have been told that the CAFC boardroom has been very busy all day perhaps matters are reaching a conclusion?

Told by who?
  • It's The Valley tour that's kept it busy
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It's The Valley tour that's kept it busy

YES...dont WE know it WSS.....
  • [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It's The Valley tour that's kept it busy

YES...dont WE know it WSS.....

The tour was all a ruse. Given that CL has the entire ground staked out and nobody can slip in or out without it being reported on here, I have it on good authority that the new owners sneaked in disguised as tourists.

I bet they loved the highlight when the tour guide took them to the boardroom and pointed out where former fans director Sir Henry Irving used to sit!
  • by someone who works at the club....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]by someone who works at the club....

Well tell them to get a move on then, I am running out of paitence here lol
  • [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]by someone who works at the club....

Jamal in the shop been shooting his mouth off again has he?
  • I know nuffink.

Still waiting............
  • This is not the first time 'itsmyball' has claimed a takeover will happen, when it then hasnt!
  • My turn to make up a story.

Just been told that the takeover will 100% be completed by Monday so that the new owners can be viewd live on sky.

How easy is this? who likes my bullshit story?
  • [cite]Posted By: itsmyball in 2009[/cite]i find all the coments so funny that they have spoken to the buyer had dinner with there aunts cousins sisters nans grandsons mate and get to know what is going on. the only time you will find out is when its on the os
  • I knew it!

'Itsmyball' is Henry.
  • I have it on good authority that Wise, Jimenez and Verney have been logged on to this forum since early this morning. My source tells me that sounds of muffled laughter have been heard coming from their Valley office all afternoon.
  • Oi! You salad outside now! ; - )

I'm at the bromley game. Tim breaker and dennis wise both here but not together. Harrison dunk playing well but on wing.
  • Takeover must be true it's on Football Rumours

30 Dec 2010 19:45:36
    Dennis Wise will be made director of football once the new takeover is completed i understand that its jaminez once of newcastle whos got chinese backing charlton will spen big in january with new takeover cash and are expected to go for danny green at dagenham and vincelot the french winger i think his name is also a new striker might arive in danny kedwell from afc wimbledon and an ambitious attempt on former player paul konchesky.

30 Dec 2010 19:49:19
    Charlton hope to sign by the weekend brendan wright phillips for 750k from plymouth the cash strapped cornwall club are in danger of going out of business and are looking to offload the squad on the cheap brendan has been tracked by charlton for a few seasons and is expected to move back to london where he grew up to be near his dad ian who lives in lewisham carlton would be ideal