Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wise, Jimenez and Verney to complete Taleover today 30.12.2010

Comments

• Options
    brendan wright phillips
  • Options
    Pmsfl at that site
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Charlton hope to sign by the weekend brendan wright phillips for 750k

Must be with the backing from Miguel Angel Jimenez and Ernie Wise.
  • Options
    yeah Konchesky, nailed on that is.
  • Options
    I carnt wate 2 wilcome Brendan 2 Carlton Affletik! Brung un va taleover!!
  • Options
    Another pointless thread from a person who can't spell the word takeover or correctly spell Peter Varney's surname. Don't feed the troll....
  • Options
    itsmyball has two hours & 10 minutes before I request his IP address from AFKA/Lookie and make enquiries that will eventually lead to me kicking his front door down and inserting copies of Valley Review into every one of his orifices.
  • Options
    Oh, jezzus Leroy, I can feel a solicitor's letter coming!
  • Options
    In fairness to itsmyball perhaps he is correct and the deal has been completed but just not announced yet. Possible ?
  • Options
    that FR is defo written by ackworth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]itsmyball has two hours & 10 minutes before I request his IP address from AFKA/Lookie and make enquiries that will eventually lead to me kicking his front door down and inserting copies of Valley Review into every one of his orifices.

Seconded
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Oh, jezzus Leroy, I can feel a solicitor's letter coming!

now thats funny.

i have a solicitors letter for itsmyball for my wasted time today
  • Options
    it's been nearly a month now though since they have announced the offer but still no final agreement, for the first time im now getting worried.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]it's been nearly a month now though since they have announced the offer but still no final agreement, for the first time im now getting worried.

i was thinking this earlier but i have convinced myself that we are too close for it to go tits now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]that FR is defo written by ackworth

Yup.

He is a rascal for that Kedwell chap

He also thinks Kenny Huang is the money man
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]it's been nearly a month now though since they have announced the offer but still no final agreement, for the first time im now getting worried.

i was thinking this earlier but i have convinced myself that we are too close for it to go tits now

It's gonna be a Happy NY special, tomorrow always seemed the most obvious date to me and I'm sticking with it. Baton 2010 becomes.........?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: itsmyball[/cite]Hello mate how long do I have left now shall I get my kids out of the house for when you kick my door down. Don't be a silly boy if you want to meet up for a chat I'm more than happy to meet you .
    No thanks
  • Options
    was that a real whisper?!
  • Options
    Baton 2010 becomes.........?

Baton 2011?

In a few minutes we can start another pointless takeover thread when this one is demonstrated to be bollocks. and the day after tomorrow, we can have another "it's going to happen today" thread. Eventually one of them will come to pass.
  • Options
    Guys this is not a wind up but I just heard a source that the announcement is expected tomorrow.

Shoot me on 1st Jan if we don't hear anything lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]Guys this is not a wind up but I just heard a source that the announcement is expected tomorrow.

Noted. 2319, 30/12/10
  • Options
    does tomorrow count as half a working day or a full 9-5?
  • Options
    We're being taken over? blimey, when was that announced?

So, who is Glikstein supposed to be sellling to then?
  • Options
    When the rubber boat comes in
  • Options
    Clue Henry ? Malaysians.
  • Options
    Birthday today, this wouldn't be a bad present :-)

If it's true.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]Guys this is not a wind up but I just heard a source that the announcement is expected tomorrow.

Good source Disco or just another crackpot trying to bag themselves a scoop?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]

Good source Disco or just another crackpot trying to bag themselves a scoop?

Decent source but as I said shoot me if it does not happen before 1st Jan. It is something I heard who is reliable and thought I would share it with you all but don't presume this is going to be spot on. However if we do hear some good news I feel I deserve a medal lol
  • Options
    Jiminez, Wise and Tony Fernandes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DartfordAddick[/cite]Birthday today, this wouldn't be a bad present :-)

If it's true.

happy birthday DA. mines on saturday so one of us might get lucky!