Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wise, Jimenez and Verney to complete Taleover today 30.12.2010

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I can honestly say i have never been so bored by a Charlton topic than this in 30 years of supporting the club.

STOP SPECULATATING IT'S POINTLESS.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Apparently Friday's SLP saying they have been told that we will be in the hands of new owners before the New Year starts.
  • Options
    Did someone say Chinese? Personally I'm going for Vietnamese

in the restaurant just down the road in about 15 minutes, their spring rolls are lovely.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]was that a real whisper?!
    Yes. Yes it was.
  • Options
    *wild speculation*
    *apparent authenticity*
    *internet credentials*

According to a sauce residing in my bumhole, it's a bunch of megarich uzbeks, in the drawing rooms with the candlestick, Dennis Wise to be the new tea lady and Raffa has been seen at the valley demanding tapas pies, which I am personally against.
  • Options
    I spy Acworth's handywork! Especially that stuff on the Rumours site.
  • Options
    "And Lo they came from the East, but the deal fell through because they could only find one Wise man" :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DartfordAddick[/cite]Birthday today, this wouldn't be a bad present :-)

If it's true.[/quote]

happy birthday DA. mines on saturday so one of us might get lucky![/quote]

let's hope you have better luck than I did :P
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]I can honestly say i have never been so bored by a Charlton topic than this in 30 years of supporting the club.

STOP SPECULATATING IT'S POINTLESS.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stop reading it then. It's quite easy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]"And Lo they came from the East, but the deal fell through because they could only find one Wise man" :-)
    If we're following that idea, they've got until twelfth night (6th Jan) to complete this...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Itsmyball is like Clay Davis from The Wire. He's a rainmaker.
  • Options
    Here we go again. Once more into the breach.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Itsmyball is like Clay Davis from The Wire. He's a rainmaker.
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.
  • Options
    Henry Irving CommentTime11 hours ago quote# 115
    When the rubber boat comes in

And if you know your history ... ;-)
  • Options
    at least after today we wont have any more crap from itsmybollock
  • Options
    Was chatting last night with an old Valley Party mate with good club connections, and he believes two things which are important:

1. Wise is NOT involved in the current talks

2. The Sainsbury crew, in their disappointment at not getting their way, have been trying to - as they see it - make life difficult for the current bidders by leaking disinformation to the press. That fits with what we have seen on here in the last couple of days. However at least one prominent journo covering the story has seen through them and told them to take their ball away.

So I guess the message for all of us is "Keep calm, and carry on" :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Henry Irving CommentTime11 hours ago quote# 115
    When the rubber boat comes in

which obviously only you and I do Stonemuse

: - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite][i aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Henry Irving CommentTime11 hours ago quote# 115
    When the rubber boat comes in[/i]

and me poxy quote from other page didnt work so i left it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite][i aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Henry Irving CommentTime11 hours ago quote# 115
    When the rubber boat comes in[/i]

and me poxy quote from other page didnt work so i left it

Thought it was a "Banana-boat".
  • Options
    I have been told by someone at the club that they are being told nothing. So anyone with 'Someone at the club told' rumours - they are nailed on lies.

Or is this a lie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]I have been told by someone at the club that they are being told nothing. So anyone with 'Someone at the club told' rumours - they are nailed on lies.

Or is this a lie?

Or maybe your person knows less than ours?? ;-)

(don't really know anything at all)
  • Options
    “I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
    Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Just looking through some old posts . So glad i was soooo wrong about this.
    What a pile of shit they have turned out to be.
  • Options
    itsmyball said:

Just looking through some old posts . So glad i was soooo wrong about this.
    What a pile of shit they have turned out to be.

I'm not sure what you're 'so glad' about?

They've certainly 'turned out to be...a pile of shit' - but the only thing from your 2010 posts that I can see that you were 'soooo wrong about' was the involvement of Dennis Wise?

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/835006/#Comment_835006
  • Options
    And I was right that Wise wouldn't be involved. Quite funny, and a bit sad, reading it again now.
  • Options
    Looking back I am note that a lot of the posters who slammed itsmyball for speculating seem to be the same people who speculate a lot now and slam everyone who doesn't go along with them.
  • Options
    Well said DRF
    we are after all Charlton supporters and want the best for the club .
    And micks1950 i take it thats the year you was born , i was being ironic about that.
  • Options
    DRF said:

Looking back I am note that a lot of the posters who slammed itsmyball for speculating seem to be the same people who speculate a lot now and slam everyone who doesn't go along with them.

Who would that be then?

You do like a bit of emotive language and exaggeration don't you. "slam everyone else who doesn't go along with them".
  • Options
    Who is Verney and what is a Taleover?
  • Options
    Verney and taleover are what happen when you post from an i phone , but if you don't know who or what it is here you go its Varney and takeover are you ok now you can understand it.
    It must have been murder the last two years trying to work out what was going on