Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many Lifers raised or lived in SE7?

Well, me. Conceived (I assume), born and raised in SE7.

Comments

• Options
    Yep.  Pound Park Road until I was 5.  Went to Thorntree nursery.  Then I emigrated to Plumstead.
  • Options
    I wasn't sure, but I was born just across the border in Woolwich SE18, and lived in SE18 for the first year of my life. Never lived in SE7!
  • Options
    Close but no cigar for me!
    Born and lived in Rideout Street for 5 years.
    SE7 border in Maryon Grove to the left.

• Options
    Yet another SE18 boy but did live in Little Heath SE7 for a few months over 40 years ago.
  • Options
    Nope. Born in Plumstead.
  • Options
    Nope,born Oswestry, raised Shrewsbury, Charlton through and through since 84....must have been a right shit in a previous life. 
    Family from Whittington. Remember the big market in Oswestry as a child.
    Lived in Charlton for 30+ years.
    Mum moved from Whittington to the Ferrier Estate.
    Hows that for a change in culture.
  • Options
    No. Born in Pembury Hospital.
  • Options
    And another Se18 boy. Lived in Hither Green for first couple of years before parents moved to Chislehurst. Dad was Eltham lad. Him and his brother both big Charlton fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lived in SE7 and went to school in SE7.

• Options
    Not born, not raised, but did live at 8a Littleheath for a year, which gives me lifetime rights to claim SE7 citizenship. 
  • Options
    Not born in Charlton but have been living here for over 50 years now.
  • Options
    Born in SE13 and raised in a mixture of SE13, SE6, SE9 and briefly BR7. Moved out when I was 21, have lived in SE8, SE18, SE13 and now SE7
  • Options
    Samuel Street - close :)
  • Options
    Wolfe Crescent, Hasted Road, Bramhope Lane,  and early doors on Woolwich Rd opposite the dog track at me nans with an outside loo.
  • Options
    SE18 Plumstead for me . 
  • Options
    The Heights - great view :)
  • Options
    Hopedale Rd till I was 3 then SE18 till I was 6, Erith till I was 18, then various places and Lewisham since I was 25. 
  • Options
    Born in Greenwich(SE10), lived in SE3 until 18, then all over for past 50 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lived in SE6 (not 7) for the first 30 years of my life. 
  • Options
    From SE13 

Never lived in SE7. Probably couldn't afford it now 
  • Options
    SE2 but my family from hornfair Rd and surrounding areas 
  • Options
    Close - LN2 😃
  • Options
    Plane tree house, Lansdowne Lane.
    Hopedale road.
    My first flat, Charlton Lane.
  • Options
    Cherry Orchard for the first few years of my life and then Fletching Road (behind Charlton Village) until my early 20's 
  • Options
    Born at home, Erskine House, Springfield Grove, SE7, went to Charlton Manor & first teacher was Ms Charlton 🙂
  • Options
    Victoria Way until 10, Cherry Orchard Estate (Blaker Court then Fairlawn Court) until 20
  • Options
    Yes, Heathwood Gardens until I married in 1983. Mum lived there until she died in 2008.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Born in Colchester and lived there for the first two years of my life, have lived in SE3 and SE18 since though.!