Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Play Offs 2023

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Best thing for us and the rest of the league is for Wednesday to go up.
    Agree with this however I made a lot of friends in Bolton during the 90's early 2000's so sentimental reasons means I'd be rooting for them 
  • Options
    Don't care about the Championship or league two. We can only play who are in our league so good luck to whoever is in those two divisions play offs. 
  • Options
    I want Luton to go up so we can see if they beat Derby's all time record low points total as well as breaking Swindon's record of 100 goals conceded.
  • Options
    I’m with the majority here.

Wednesday to go up, I don’t want exciting fixtures in league one, I want fixtures against teams with low budgets.  Failing them going up hopefully Bolton. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    sam3110 said:
    A small part of me wants the Wendies to go up so they're not here spending a shite tonne again next season to win the league, but a larger part of me wants them to fail again and have another season in this cesspit of a league
    I feel the same but we need the Wendies out of this division … the teams coming down are nowhere near as strong 
    Forget who is coming down if SW go up it will still leave Barnsley, Bolton and Peterborough plus Derby and Portsmouth 
    three coming down are Reading, Blackpool and Wigan
    Great....get to see Jordan Cousins back at the Valley......thud!  :*
    Naby Sarr as well 
  • Options
    Both these two tonight have a midfield which is far far superior to ours, we knew this anyway but it is clear.  They press, get forward with the attack and most notably look physically stronger.
  • Options
    Oh dear... What a Goalkeeper blunder from Wednesday!! 
  • Options
    Both these two tonight have a midfield which is far far superior to ours, we knew this anyway but it is clear.  They press, get forward with the attack and most notably look physically stronger.
    Yes, fitness and strength seem to be the key differences.
  • Options
    What a strike... Wednesday are really choking.

Posh fully deserve to be 2-0 up as well
  • Options
    2-0
    Sheff W are shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SKY showed a stat showing that Posh have scored first in thirteen games, and have won 13-games.

Weds arent out of this, as they just had a glorious chance.

But they're barely testing the Goalkeeper
  • Options
    Sheff W vocal support non existent once again, although the crowd noise is turned low.
  • Options
    Ronnie Edwards has been a standout every time I’ve seen Peterborough this season.
  • Options
    Appreciate he’s bagged more goals than any of our players but how bad is Michael smith tonight?  Slow, bad touch, poor attempted finish one on one, really poor.  
  • Options
    3-0
  • Options
    Wonder when we're playing Wednesday next season!! 
  • Options
    🤣🤣🤣 Massive
  • Options
    Whats happened to the winger Wendy got from Hull? A lot of our fans were pipe dreaming that we could get him. Me included. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wednesday are all over the place. If Posh get another goal this tie is all but over.
  • Options
    Whats happened to the winger Wendy got from Hull? A lot of our fans were pipe dreaming that we could get him. Me included. 

Wilks? Handful of games since the start of Feb. Rarely makes the bench anymore
  • Options
    Wednesday in this league is next season’s problem. For now I am absolutely loving this.
  • Options
    Fergie jnr is a superb L1 manager. 
  • Options
    Fergie jnr is a superb Peterborough manager. 
    Fixed for you
  • Options
    4-0
  • Options
    LOL it's four
  • Options
    Hilarious 
  • Options
    4-0 Wednesday surely doomed.
  • Options
    A bit weird that the commentator hasn't mentioned that the first header on goal was well offside.