Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One Play Offs 2023

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Four goal comeback, only to concede an own goal.

And from a Millwall favourite.

• Options
    This is incredible!!!!
  • Options
    5-5
  • Options
    Amazing. Wednesday level again.
  • Options
    This is incredible!!!!
  • Options
    I don’t care about next season. I want Peterborough to win this 
  • Options
    If Callum Patterson is really just 28 then I feel sorry for the hard life he must have had. Not half as sorry, though, as I feel for Hunt being named Jack by his thoughtful parents.
  • Options
    Pens it is, what a game.
  • Options
    If Callum Patterson is really just 28 then I feel sorry for the hard life he must have had. Not half as sorry, though, as I feel for Hunt being named Jack by his thoughtful parents.
    Not only has he looked in his 30s for five years he also seems to have been around for ever as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Lisa’s phone must be buzzing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully Wednesday will do the business at Wembley.  They deserve promotion after the season they have had.
  • Options
    Gregory was subbed off on 108 mins but scored the winning penalty. Surely the EFL will either disqualify or make them replay? 
  • Options
    Gregory was subbed off on 108 mins but scored the winning penalty. Surely the EFL will either disqualify or make them replay? 
    You can sub a sub, happened to Carlo? Not a problem, it is how many not who methinks.
  • Options
    You can sub a sub, happened to Carlo? Not a problem, it is how many not who methinks.
    What I was saying was I didn’t think a player could take a pen who wasn’t on the field at the end of the game? Once they are subbed they are out of the game and not able to take a pen?
  • Options
    What I was saying was I didn’t think a player could take a pen who wasn’t on the field at the end of the game? Once they are subbed they are out of the game and not able to take a pen?
    Fair point tbf.
  • Options
    I hope that lad who ripped his ticket up last week after the away leg, doesn't regret it too much. :D
  • Options
    The greatest play off comeback in history. Prior to last night no team had ever overcome more than a 2 goal first leg deficit.

To be fair they deserve their day at Wembley. No side has ever got as many as 96 points and not gone up automatically.
  • Options
    They could have called him Mike.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    He has a brother called Danny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2023
    …just checked the ‘live text’ on BBC website and can confirm that Gregory was NOT one of their 5 penalty takers in the shoot out.
  • Options
    Smith, Vaulks, Bannan, Windass and Hunt took the penalties.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    What a come back I bet their own fans wouldn't have thought that was possible 
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    …just checked the ‘live text’ on BBC website and can confirm that Gregory was NOT one of their 5 penalty takers in the shoot out.
    David Hurst, Carlton Palmer, Trevor Francis, Des Walker and Mark Bright took the penalties
  • Options
    Fergie time certainly didn’t help Posh on this occasion 😁
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Or Isaac