Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comments

• Manchester setlist had a good mix of songs with four taken from Californication, four from the new album, three from Stadium Arcadium, three from Blood Sugar Sex Magik and two from By The Way.
    Personally would like more from by the way! But hey, I’m not gonna complain. Would be cool to have the odd oldie like “me and my friends” or something 
  • Dave2l said:
    The start will likely be 10mins worth of jamming....then the "can't stop" build up.

The crowd are gana lose it! Crap drugs will be flying around, along with the circular pools and some excellent music!
    Sometimes its around the world instead of can't stop
  • Is there a decent pub near it? Anyone know?

A different sort of Anne Boleyn. Without large ques 
  • Dave2l said:
    Is there a decent pub near it? Anyone know?

Hackney wick is very hipster if you’re into that with some cool bars and taprooms, and a 15-20 min walk. 
  • Dave2l said:
    Is there a decent pub near it? Anyone know?

Hackney wick is very hipster if you’re into that with some cool bars and taprooms, and a 15-20 min walk. 

👍
  • Have people printed their tickets? I thought they were mobile tickets but now  it says print at home?
  • SamB09 said:
    Have people printed their tickets? I thought they were mobile tickets but now  it says print at home?
    Yeah had to print mine… think it’s a bit archaic, particularly when the band are quite into animal welfare/the environment 
  • SamB09 said:
    Have people printed their tickets? I thought they were mobile tickets but now  it says print at home?

Are you with viagogo?

I also printed just to be sure but think you can just download it
  • edited June 2022
    I have received multiple emails from Ticketmaster reminding me to print my tickets, apparently cannot just use phone fuck knows why
  • In fact had run out of black ink and have had to go get some, have now printed off tickets that will work 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think there's another train strike!

Going from ebbsfleet international to Stratford.

I fear and think its closed off. Can't get a clear enough answer of it online.

Gravesend is definitely closed 
  • There has always been a train strike scheduled for today I'm afraid.
  • edited June 2022
    The trainline suggests trains are running from Ebbsfleet International.
    But I can't see that they are returning (have been looking for 15 mins).
  • My sisters in law are getting dropped at Lewisham then the DLR to Stratford.  Reckon the queues will be horrendous, they must love TRHCPs...
  • The trainline suggests trains are running from Ebbsfleet International.

Yeh, it's going to stop running at 5.40.

Have to get a 96 to Dartford via DLR to Woolwich.

Probably best if I drink a lot 
  • edited June 2022
    Dave2l said:

Good luck.
    Probably best if you don't drink a lot too late (pints anyway) if you need to get a bus  :).
    Last buses 00.01 & 00.16.
    I'd be out sharpish if it was me, ie before the last song or be at the best exit for the last song.
  • Dave2l said:

Good luck.
    Probably best if you don't drink a lot too late (pints anyway) if you need to get a bus  :).
    Last buses 00.01 & 00.16.
    I'd be out sharpish if it was me, ie before the last song or be at the best exit for the last song.
    Should be ok.

It was an ok gig. I very much enjoyed it while it was on.

1h45 worth of live music for a £174 price! Is and was daylight robbery, but so what.

They are a great band and would be worth touring to see them 
  • Yeah was surprised it finished that early tbf, saw the encore and still home by 11 wtf?
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking forward to going tomorrow, just been to see the Stones in Hyde Park and the bar has been set high.

Was going to meet mates in Stratford and to a pub there, is Hackney Wick a better shout? 
  • Yeah was surprised it finished that early tbf, saw the encore and still home by 11 wtf?

They have an overwhelming amount of songs. They only bothered to play the most well known + just 2 songs from the new album.

Not selling themselves very well there!

It was incredible music but why not put a bit more actual effort in instead of just treating it like a job. 
  • I really enjoyed that. Great night out. 👌🏻
  • What time did it finish, maybe finished early due to the train strike?
    I can't remember many gigs ending before 11pm or 10.30pm at the very earliest.
  • edited June 2022
    What time did it finish, maybe finished early due to the train strike?
    I can't remember many gigs ending before 11pm or 10.30pm at the very earliest.

It finished at 10 I think? We just got the last train back to Woolwich so I think it may be to do with that? Loved it. The two pint cups were also wonderful. Help will be required tomorrow morning. Many thanks!
  • Just seen the setlist, please play scar tissue and/ or otherside!
  • SamB09 said:
    Just seen the setlist, please play scar tissue and/ or otherside!
    Can you post it? 
  • SamB09 said:
    Just seen the setlist, please play scar tissue and/ or otherside!
    Can you post it? 
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/red-hot-chili-peppers/2022/london-stadium-london-england-3bb59c80.html
  • Help. 🍻🍻🍻 = 🤕 
  • Brilliant set, brilliant gig. Can die a happy man now I’ve seen them live.